Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 2% fee solo mining 256 blocks solved! - page 180. (Read 87982 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 251
You can change your BTC address, so you have new fresh one of statistics...

I'd agree with that, but that would get very boring very quickly!
I know it's not imperative but it's just out of interest. LIke a game of bingo, you play the game, see how close you get, game ends, start afresh and so on. I dont see the point/benefit of seeing your highest share for a previous block and that being displayed. It's like hanging on to that bingo card from 3 months ago where you almost won!

Never happen. Stats would reset every 10 minutes and take too much processing for ck to mess with.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
You can change your BTC address, so you have new fresh one of statistics...

I'd agree with that, but that would get very boring very quickly!
I know it's not imperative but it's just out of interest. LIke a game of bingo, you play the game, see how close you get, game ends, start afresh and so on. I dont see the point/benefit of seeing your highest share for a previous block and that being displayed. It's like hanging on to that bingo card from 3 months ago where you almost won!
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
You can change your BTC adress, so you have new fresh one of statistics...
With regards to the data output on the user's page:
https://solo.ckpool.org/users/1Cihg3mahU5QaQjhz8nsHHJZDQGYtTobZp

Is it possible to see the bestshare for the particular block I am working on? I like data and I would love to see how close I get, or didn't!

Thanks
Stav'
The bestshare stat shows exactly that. It resets everytime a block is found on the pool. The bestever stat is the bestshare you ever found and isn't reset.

It doesn't exactly; It shows the bestshare overall in this latest stint of trying to find a block since the last solved block. I would like to see the best share I have submitted on this round of work. When the block is solved, be it by the solo pool or another pool, this data resets.
Activity: 537
Merit: 524

Is it possible to see the bestshare for the particular block I am working on? I like data and I would love to see how close I get, or didn't!

Thanks
Stav'
The bestshare stat shows exactly that. It resets everytime a block is found on the pool. The bestever stat is the bestshare you ever found and isn't reset.

Thanks
Stav'
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Hashrate back to normal, but no new Block is solved  Cry
legendary
Activity: 2405
Merit: 1459
-> morgen, ist heute, schon gestern <-

He/they are paying 0.0076 BTC/24hr so 1.33 BTC , which isnt that bad, if they hit....

I wish them all the luck possible, to hit a block!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
OMG! Over 300Ph on the pool now.
Activity: 438
Merit: 15
Just completely hammering the pool with this manly PH.
Good stuff.

He/they are paying 0.0076 BTC/24hr so 1.33 BTC , which isnt that bad, if they hit....
Someone seems to be at it again...
Where is it possible to rent such a hashrate? ~200Ph!

I am renting on nicehash, fixed and I keep getting the low hash warning.
It is there.... 175 PH rental...
Where is it possible to rent such a hashrate? ~200Ph!
Activity: 1194
Merit: 573
OGRaccoon
Congratz on the block lucky miner!

Still hunting for some people for a block hunt!

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
Nice quick propagation too on the solo server, with only 70ms required from the bitcoin daemon to fully validate the block.

That's good news, I was waiting for this block for this very reason, it feels great that the new server is doing the job just fine.

Where can you rent so much power? And what will that cost? I think 2-3 BTC, Crazy!
I think on NiceHash not possible and of you will Rent 200 PH the Price will skyrocket...

Maybe he owns those gears Grin

Congratulations to "brain brain" for hitting the first block on the new server, lets get block 258 soon.
Activity: 359
Merit: 251
My guess? "Jyna"
They like to think they own BTC
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
NICE just in time for holiday shopping.

7 x 18 = 126K+
Activity: 637
Merit: 131
Well someone didn't like us finding a block, there was a brief DDoS on the pool, but it only lasted 5 minutes. Not sure if mining was interrupted at all but everything's fine now. Keep on mining.

Wonder who that could of been  Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: