Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX - page 6. (Read 14979 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
August 19, 2017, 10:09:02 AM
Now it changed a bit. To receive interest of main currencies investments (BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, DASH, WAVES) you need to play minimum 5 Dice games daily using these coins. But it doesn't mention minimum bet...
I guess too many people dump their coins on InvestBox and added therefore this criteria to disclose paying interest to inactive players and make primarily for themselves profit through dice. On the other hand, there is no other logical explaination for playing dice by getting interest.

In principle I used InvestBox few times for altcoin investment and I liked it. In case no more funds are left for future interests, the investment will be cancelled.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
August 19, 2017, 02:34:17 AM
Now it changed a bit. To receive interest of main currencies investments (BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, DASH, WAVES) you need to play minimum 5 Dice games daily using these coins. But it doesn't mention minimum bet...

All of these coins offer 0.2% interest, and have decent orderbook depth. i think they were most likely overpaying interest and incurring losses. I'm not sure why they would put such a small restriction of 5 dice rolls without any minimums.

There is no minimum bet. I've tried with 0.01 DOGE bets, and it works.

But now, it's really a hassle. If you have anything under 0.01 BTC in Yobit Investbox there is really no reason to bother to log onto yobit(which nobody uses as an exchange anymore apart from shitcoin traders). It's just a waste of time.

This still does not explain how they are generating such lucrative profits. I'd proceed with caution and only invest what you can afford to lose, i wouldn't be surprised if in future more and more restrictions came into place(such as withdrawal limits per day, minimum bet on the 5 dice rolls, etc.)

Completely agreed.

This is usually how an online investment scam ends. Either yobit runs away with the money(unlikely considering they do have nice trading volume generating profit for them), or they are going to implement a lot of restrictions on withdrawals that wasn't there when investments open. This is the glimpse of what yobit is able to do, imo. They control the whole thing, if you invest then you are trusting them not to do that, which is a highly risky proposition.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 753
August 19, 2017, 02:29:54 AM
It's the high volume coins that require the dice roll. What are the odds set at for win/lose? Does house hive high edge?

Yeah. Basically all the good coins require you to do some dice rolls. Other coins which have basically no buy orders you are still able to simply invest your coin and let it just stay there. Yobit probably expected people to use the higher percentage returns on the shitcoins instead of the much lower percentages on bitcoin, litecoin and doge, and they probably had to pay out of their own pockets a lot of money.

There seems to be no minimums though which is odd. You can bet 1 satoshi 5 times and fulfill your daily quota.

Maybe their plan is that people will start gambling irresponsibly, but imo it's not going to happen. everyone is going to just do the bare minimum.

Anyways this does not make their service legit. It is most likely still a ponzi scheme that will collapse in the end one way or another.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 02:04:13 AM
It's the high volume coins that require the dice roll. What are the odds set at for win/lose? Does house hive high edge?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
August 18, 2017, 09:39:08 PM

There is no minimum bet. I've tried with 0.01 DOGE bets, and it works.

But now, it's really a hassle. If you have anything under 0.01 BTC in Yobit Investbox there is really no reason to bother to log onto yobit(which nobody uses as an exchange anymore apart from shitcoin traders). It's just a waste of time.

This still does not explain how they are generating such lucrative profits. I'd proceed with caution and only invest what you can afford to lose, i wouldn't be surprised if in future more and more restrictions came into place(such as withdrawal limits per day, minimum bet on the 5 dice rolls, etc.)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
August 18, 2017, 08:04:17 PM
At first I thought the invest box was meant to attract noobs, but at last, the real reason for Yobit to come up with the invest box has been revealed.

I find it not only a greedy move from them to force people to bet their coins before being able to generate interest, but I find it shady as well.

Gladly no one is being forced to make use of the invest box, but I honestly hope people will not actually roll the dice 5 times in order to gain a poor interest rate ~ the risk by far doesn't outweigh the benefit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
August 18, 2017, 03:20:23 PM
I also got the notification from yobit. But to loose on betting with quite high minimums and gain low interests seems not profitable to me.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2017, 03:04:39 PM
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 05:53:08 AM
i'm with Yobit since february, I think it's quite good, for what I need to do, this invest box, it's brillant, DEV put some coin in a reserve wallet, to promote the altcoin, and choose the taxrate, until reserve is with money, you can invest, when money are ended, you can't, simlpy. So if I am a dev, for exaple of Centurion, I can put a lot of them in the reserve account, and give the chances to invest on them on a daly-weekly-monthly basis, with good taxrate, for example, I the DEV, say minimum 10000 CNT to 100000 CNT, i give 1% weekly. I am "forcing" or better giving the possibility to my altcoin to be bought (10000 min), so I create volume, and maybe price get higher... You can claim your money at will, if a round it's not completed, you don't gain any interest. So Yobit it's not responsible for the lack of money on the reserve account and for me it's 100% safe.

Another thing is if you don't trust Yobit, in that case do not invest.

I'm actually buying unknown alt coin to get some good rate for my 100-200 usd and it's working...

...my 2 cent

Snow
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
August 10, 2017, 04:01:17 PM
Always feel like none of the yobit wallets are updated lol.
Every time i trade an alt there is a problem there.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
August 10, 2017, 02:42:24 PM
Tried investing in bitcoin today but investbox had run dry. Do not know if it will be refilled. Tried a small investment in bitok at 1% per day.

In most cases it's not worth it, but there is not much that you risk since you'll always be able to withdraw your funds at full. If you're looking for something a bit more sustainable, but takes longer for interest to build up, then you can choose to go with freebitco.in where they offer you around 4% annually. It's not the highest in terms of returns, but you are making money in a passive form, and that's the most important thing.
August 10, 2017, 02:15:24 PM
Tried investing in bitcoin today but investbox had run dry. Do not know if it will be refilled. Tried a small investment in bitok at 1% per day.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
August 10, 2017, 09:42:35 AM
This is like Poloniex Lending Section, it is risky but it pays.
By the way , this new feature scares me, i would not invest into it, remember that yobit has to many scam acussations and one day it can dissapear, so people be aware of it and dont invest much money. One of the safes ways to make profit right now is to invest in altcoins, but be careful of this kind of "plans" that ofer 20% daily

That's the black spot on yobit right now. If there was no allegations then yobit could have got allot more investment by now. They're actually paying till now but the return is too high.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
August 10, 2017, 03:52:49 AM
I have been using BTC invest of 0.2% for about 3 days now, and all payments have been made. Also have a investment on dogecoins that has paid me for about a week until coins dried out. Then they recharged it a days later and reinvested, and have received my coins without problem so far.

personally, i dont think a week or so of paying out is enough to call it safe, even if yobit's been around for a while.

Maybe they are paying for the service, but the Ger investment plan makes it suspicious for me. Because, the minimum investment for that plan is 10000000 Ger, which are equal to 1.9 BTC at the moment (i just checked it in Yobit) and the daily payback is 20% on that plan, which means you will get your ROI in just 5 days and the sixth day will give you around 0.35+BTC pure profit, which doesn't seem to be true to me.

i had to take a look after reading your comment, i didnt think you were actually serious. Looks like they have a variety of plans with differing interest rates and payment periods, but yeah, 20% a day is ridiculous for what is essentially a handout out of a 'special fund' theyre claiming to have.
I get theyre a pretty established and large altcoin exchange, but i dont know if they have the luxury to just be handing out coins. Not saying its a definite, but id steer clear of this until otherwise proven.
Activity: 756
August 10, 2017, 02:12:15 AM
Maybe they are paying for the service, but the Ger investment plan makes it suspicious for me. Because, the minimum investment for that plan is 10000000 Ger, which are equal to 1.9 BTC at the moment (i just checked it in Yobit) and the daily payback is 20% on that plan, which means you will get your ROI in just 5 days and the sixth day will give you around 0.35+BTC pure profit, which doesn't seem to be true to me.
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
August 09, 2017, 08:55:43 PM
I have been using BTC invest of 0.2% for about 3 days now, and all payments have been made. Also have a investment on dogecoins that has paid me for about a week until coins dried out. Then they recharged it a days later and reinvested, and have received my coins without problem so far.

legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
August 05, 2017, 04:21:49 PM
I was scammed on YoBit for 150 bucks
Do not use YoBit

open an scam accusation in right sub-forum
post the clues / screenshots / other
August 05, 2017, 03:26:02 PM
I am investing using btc but have tried litecoin. might try bcc depending on rate offered.
Activity: 840
I love BTC
August 04, 2017, 04:13:46 PM
I was scammed on YoBit for 150 bucks
Do not use YoBit
Activity: 462
August 04, 2017, 04:12:55 PM
I tried it out as a nice feature by yobit. But serious coins have low interests and unbelievable good investments are made with coins, that mostly can't be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: