Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX - page 9. (Read 14979 times)

Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 06, 2017, 01:16:42 AM
Wow thats a cool box actually. Have done the addition of those percentage returns on monthly basis ? It all add up to 1000 % returns monthly. That is very doubtful to believe but who knows what big investors can bring to us. What are the terms behind this investment box must known first before investing. Because when there is lot money there is always something fishy going on.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
July 03, 2017, 07:50:34 PM
But me i do not have any problem in yobit, but i heard lot of issues to other users

Don't forget that Yobit is constantly adding new shitcoins to their platform, from which a lot of these coins face network difficulties. People keep complaining about the exchange itself, but how can an exchange process withdrawals when the network of a certain coin isn't function properly? In this case the blame ratio is 50% for the exchange itself, as it is adding these shitcoins, and 50% the users, as they should avoid these coins....

IIRC you can list your shitcoin to Yobit after paying them a 0.1BTC fee, which is why there are so many shitcoins. They won't bother avoiding them if it makes them money for little effort.

You can close the investment at anytime. If you do not close it will compound next 24 hours until you close. Think it is safe if you use litecoin or bitcoin as they are east to sell later.

Your answer is clear and convincing  Smiley

There's still the risk that they will disappear though, or get "hacked", so it isn't that safe, considering the problems that YoBit has had in the past.

How to hack ? have hack money order invest ?
i think for hack money order invest ; you must Hack account !!!!

disappear???
Are there cases. By encountered problems with Yobit INVESTBOX?? if yes give me link

July 03, 2017, 07:39:17 PM
But me i do not have any problem in yobit, but i heard lot of issues to other users

Don't forget that Yobit is constantly adding new shitcoins to their platform, from which a lot of these coins face network difficulties. People keep complaining about the exchange itself, but how can an exchange process withdrawals when the network of a certain coin isn't function properly? In this case the blame ratio is 50% for the exchange itself, as it is adding these shitcoins, and 50% the users, as they should avoid these coins....

IIRC you can list your shitcoin to Yobit after paying them a 0.1BTC fee, which is why there are so many shitcoins. They won't bother avoiding them if it makes them money for little effort.

You can close the investment at anytime. If you do not close it will compound next 24 hours until you close. Think it is safe if you use litecoin or bitcoin as they are east to sell later.

There's still the risk that they will disappear though, or get "hacked", so it isn't that safe, considering the problems that YoBit has had in the past.

How to hack ? have money order invest ?
i think for hack money order invest ; you must Hack account !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
July 03, 2017, 04:05:45 PM

We can say the same about Coinbase (currently has multiple high-dollar situations going on), Poloniex (hundreds of thousands tied up in it), C-Cex, Circle, (insert every other exchange here). There are zero exchanges out right now that haven't gotten enough reports to make people suspicious.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 03, 2017, 03:46:17 PM

Correct, they have several options that people can choose from in order to get their shitcoin added, from which one option is even free. Currently there are well over 200 shitcoins that haven't generated any sort of volume in the last 24 hours, plus well over 300 shitcoins that haven't generated more than 0.1 BTC in volume. +500 coins that aren't generating them anything that justifies these coins remaining listed as tradable asset.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
July 03, 2017, 01:24:25 PM

legendary
July 03, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

Activity: 532
Merit: 280
July 03, 2017, 04:03:23 AM
Even if the returns are not sustainable is it not worthwhile using it while available? I would put more into litecoin but do not know if withdrawals are a problem.
I have only got withdrawal issues there couple of times till now but I don't consider yobit a safe place to store or trade your coins. On top of that this investment box they have introduced with hyip model adds up more questions about their intention.
But me i do not have any problem in yobit, but i heard lot of issues to other users that is why i transfer to other exchange site which is poloniex my fund and only remain my yovi balances. Much better to be safe. But im hoping that yobit will resolve all the issue soon.
July 02, 2017, 07:17:47 PM
73% interest per year A little profit

legendary
Activity: 1120
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 02, 2017, 02:11:27 PM
Even if the returns are not sustainable is it not worthwhile using it while available? I would put more into litecoin but do not know if withdrawals are a problem.
I have only got withdrawal issues there couple of times till now but I don't consider yobit a safe place to store or trade your coins. On top of that this investment box they have introduced with hyip model adds up more questions about their intention.
legendary
July 02, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

Point is, that at first glance there is nothing to lose. However, the only question you'll have to ask yourself, is whether or not it is worth having your coins be in control of an exchange as Yobit. I personally wouldn't do so, but if you think it's worth scooping up a few litoshis, then go ahead. Regarding withdrawals, there haven't been any worthwhile complaints in terms of withdrawing Litecoin. But then again, there not being any problems right now, doesn't mean it won't happen tomorrow or the next week....
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
July 02, 2017, 01:17:50 PM
legendary
Activity: 1974
July 02, 2017, 12:41:13 PM
They are offering 0.2% returns per day for Bitcoin, which means close to 73% interest per year. From where they are going to get this much profit? From the exchange user fees? But even then, these sort of returns are not sustainable in the long term.

They ran out of funds in it at least twice and had to replenish the pool. Again, a post from someone who doesn't actually read what's going on and instead just throws out random assumptions.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
July 02, 2017, 12:28:16 PM
They are offering 0.2% returns per day for Bitcoin, which means close to 73% interest per year. From where they are going to get this much profit? From the exchange user fees? But even then, these sort of returns are not sustainable in the long term.
July 02, 2017, 11:43:52 AM
I am not advising anyone to invest. I am saying what I have found. Has anyone tried withdrawal from Yobit recently? Hearing withdrawals on Poloniex are causing problems.
July 01, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

July 01, 2017, 03:54:27 PM
July 01, 2017, 11:15:04 AM
I see a dodge in the comments
People confuse
In easy terms, basically anyone can create such an investment plan.

Let's assume you create one, from there you can choose the type of coin, payment frequency, how much people can earn in terms of percentages, and the list goes on.

If you allocate 500LTC to this fund, people will keep generating their given interest rate till they have eaten through your 500LTC fund capital.

If there is nothing more to earn, then you can just close your investment, and that's really it.

Can I close the investment at any time?
if yes
that good invest and not scam at all ..... specially btc

If the money remains without circulation  ......better invest in  INVESTBOX
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 01, 2017, 10:48:12 AM
People confuse
In easy terms, basically anyone can create such an investment plan.

Let's assume you create one, from there you can choose the type of coin, payment frequency, how much people can earn in terms of percentages, and the list goes on.

If you allocate 500LTC to this fund, people will keep generating their given interest rate till they have eaten through your 500LTC fund capital.

If there is nothing more to earn, then you can just close your investment, and that's really it.
July 01, 2017, 09:53:08 AM
so Yobit INVESTBOX scam ?

no or yes? Huh
The poster above you (ranlo) in easy words explained how it works, and yet it was too difficult for you to understand, or you're a person that just looks at the title, where after that you blindly post away. Lips sealed

People confuse
Pages:
Jump to: