Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX - page 7. (Read 14979 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
August 04, 2017, 03:59:18 PM
yeah all good so far , tried all the trusted coins except ETH and all is going well
it would be better of course if yobit explain how the plans work , but still a good option to put some coins in
I'm waiting for them to activate BCH deposits so I can invest in that 1% daily plan  Grin
With all respect I did not expect a Legendary Member investing in something like that!

don't get me wrong , I'm not recommending that at all it's just me loving to gamble a little
I see the risks of not being paid my money would only happen if yobit decides to go fully scam and shut down their site
yes their support suck , but all the problems I hear about yobit is people complaining about not being able to withdraw shitty coins that died and wallets not valid anymore

for me I never had a single problem with yobit btw cause I never bought a shitty coin , I had a huge problem with poloniex and some with bittrex but believe it or not yobit has been the best to me lol
yes it's weird , and in general you shouldn't trust any exchange with more than you affording to lose

Activity: 602
Merit: 263
August 03, 2017, 09:02:44 PM
yeah all good so far , tried all the trusted coins except ETH and all is going well
it would be better of course if yobit explain how the plans work , but still a good option to put some coins in
I'm waiting for them to activate BCH deposits so I can invest in that 1% daily plan  Grin
With all respect I did not expect a Legendary Member investing in something like that!
legendary
guess who's back
August 03, 2017, 04:31:58 PM
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 02:09:33 PM
Btc paid in invest box today at 0.2% daily.
July 31, 2017, 02:28:03 PM
Investbox is still available. Last 2 days the btc invest has not paid. May be something to do with the fork. I received my bcc  from yobit site after the split. Many new coins on investbox but trading in them is very small so be careful.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 29, 2017, 09:10:40 AM
Is this invest box is still available? Because i can't find it anywhere on the site. Besides I want to know whether it is worth investing or not. As usual there are mixed posts here and the answer is conflicting now. I'm looking for investments but looking at the screenshot I'm sensing burning smell here. Isn't that too much return of investment per day basis? I hope yobit is still in good credibility.

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
July 29, 2017, 06:25:34 AM
Every investment site look like good for few days.after some days pf payment it gone away.many new investor lost their money by scamming site.personally i am faced such kind of situation.I have already visited​ yobit and seen it's features.i think it will ok for some few days and later it can't be shown.so beware to invest.it is your own risk.best of luck and thank you.
July 29, 2017, 02:01:22 AM
The btc and litecoin plans are finished at the moment. On Poloniex btc is usually lending at 0.07% but last few days it has been possible to get over 0.2% daily.
legendary
guess who's back
July 28, 2017, 09:17:38 AM
I'd say to all you guys run away from this investbox. I have read too many complains about people not getting withdrawl coins from this service.

the rates that they are offering aren't that crazy when we are talking about the top coins like BTC , ETH , LTC and DOGE
other coins rate are crazy yeah but most likely you won't even make profit since the high interest a day usually means that the dev of the coin or the one who created  the plan is sure that the coin won't worth the same amount of btc in future even with interests

I invested for like 5 days LTC and DOGE but the plans aren't available now so I made a withdrawal and received the money instantly
I checked poloniex btc lending rate yesterday and the minimum you can find that time was 0.4% a day , so yobit btc rate isn't that crazy but since I can't use poloniex anymore I may invest some btc in the investbox in yobit
But when we talk about lending, we are talking about interest which the own user pay the interest. Yobit says they have a "special fund" that I don't get it. Yesterday a friend of mine invested 0.1 BTC, then he received everything normal, but today they closed the investment saying that there is no more coins available, then suddenly the coin he had invested was pumped as hell.

yeah it's shady of course and there is risk ( since they aren't explaining how the plans work ) , actually the whole system need to be fixed like at the last day of my investment I wasn't able to get the profit cause the plan was out of money , so I waited 24 hours for nothing which should be changed since the time I invested they accepted the investment so they should pay the interest and then close the plan

anyways every investment has a risk , the close of the plans make me a little bit believe that the plans aren't pyramid
And anyways you should try not to invest in the other shitty coins they offer
July 28, 2017, 09:00:23 AM
I'd say to all you guys run away from this investbox. I have read too many complains about people not getting withdrawl coins from this service.

the rates that they are offering aren't that crazy when we are talking about the top coins like BTC , ETH , LTC and DOGE
other coins rate are crazy yeah but most likely you won't even make profit since the high interest a day usually means that the dev of the coin or the one who created  the plan is sure that the coin won't worth the same amount of btc in future even with interests

I invested for like 5 days LTC and DOGE but the plans aren't available now so I made a withdrawal and received the money instantly
I checked poloniex btc lending rate yesterday and the minimum you can find that time was 0.4% a day , so yobit btc rate isn't that crazy but since I can't use poloniex anymore I may invest some btc in the investbox in yobit
But when we talk about lending, we are talking about interest which the own user pay the interest. Yobit says they have a "special fund" that I don't get it. Yesterday a friend of mine invested 0.1 BTC, then he received everything normal, but today they closed the investment saying that there is no more coins available, then suddenly the coin he had invested was pumped as hell.
legendary
guess who's back
July 28, 2017, 08:55:31 AM

July 27, 2017, 04:23:04 PM
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 01:23:01 PM
Yobit doesn't let me to withdraw my NTRN coins. 6 days already. "Wallet is under maintenance"
legendary
guess who's back
July 26, 2017, 12:40:38 AM
so I started to try the invest box yesterday , made multiple 0.1 ltcs invest
and now after 24 hours I'm getting this http://imgur.com/a/rdfoq
it's been like an hour or so and interest weren't paid , as I understood here it should compound and start another cycle  right ??
but it's already been an hour since the the 24hrs period finished and the money still stuck with no interest ?

can someone explain what's happening ?? isn't the process supposed to be automatic  Huh

And now? It is ok?

oh yeah it's ok now , it took around 1 hour and 32 mins to get the interest which is weird
I noticed that some plans are getting paid when the time ends , while some plans it takes over one hour to get the interest
so I guess the process isn't automatic , also IDK how they allow delays with over 1 hour since the whole invest plan is 24 hours which makes a huge difference with the ROI if you want to keep your money for like a month
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 05:23:21 PM
it's been like an hour or so and interest weren't paid , as I understood here it should compound and start another cycle  right ??
but it's already been an hour since the the 24hrs period finished and the money still stuck with no interest ?

can someone explain what's happening ?? isn't the process supposed to be automatic  Huh

And now? It is ok?
legendary
guess who's back
July 24, 2017, 04:43:54 PM

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Make Your Passion Your Addiction.
July 24, 2017, 11:50:06 AM
I don't really know, I've been using them for a few months back when and, as I've said, these were the only inconvenience that I've had with them.

People here like to talk while they have no clue about how this exchange operates, don't pay attention to them. Yobit is a crappy exchange in terms of support and how it operates, but it isn't a scam. Yobit is a typical example of how the exchange operator tries to attract as many people as possible to join, and thus want his revenue to be increased, but isn't willing to put any significant amount of money on the table to offer people a great user experience.

I agree, I myself noticed that Yobit really looked attractive at first because it looks easy to use and newbie-friendly. The only reason why Yobit have become famous is because of their feature where newbies can get free donated coins from other players. But there's a catch, after using it for some time, I realized that I wasted my time claiming those free coins because it was late when I found out that those free coins has a very low value. Time is gold, it is not worth spending your time claiming free coins from Yobit.

Moving on, Yobit's INVESTBOX was a very impressive feature from Yobit. I find it impressive because again, they found a way to easily attract more investors. Because to this feature, I was even tempted to invest in Yobit, but luckily, like I always do, I made some research first before investing, then I found out that it is just another poor feature from Yobit.
July 23, 2017, 03:29:27 PM
Still working for me with litecoin. Not tried any withdrawals yet.
legendary
guess who's back
July 23, 2017, 02:46:16 PM
Investbox of yobit is a nice feature. But serious coins are bad paid and those coins, where you get high interest, are often not profitable.

0.2-0.3% a day is considered a bad paid by you lol ?? even these rates are crazy that's why people are wondering about it and discussing it
anyways gonna risk small amount of money and try their top coins like Doge and LTC , will keep the funds rolling for two months or so unless the price of the alt extremly moon I will end the plan
the good part is that you can cancel the plan whenever you want , but the whole act is still shady to me
I love gambling tho  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
July 19, 2017, 07:45:05 PM
i am having issue with withdrawls on Yobit. Tried to withdraw PLBT tokens yesterday and it just disappeaed...neve receieved and not in yobit wallet  either. have written to support but after 32 hourse m still waiting for response Sad

similar me

what we can do dear friend ?

Start trading the big coins instead of baby ones. Those with actual support and that others want. Otherwise you're going to be continually disappointed.
Pages:
Jump to: