Pages:
Author

Topic: Yobit INVESTBOX - page 8. (Read 14979 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254
July 19, 2017, 05:35:46 PM
Investbox of yobit is a nice feature. But serious coins are bad paid and those coins, where you get high interest, are often not profitable.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 07:10:16 AM
i am having issue with withdrawls on Yobit. Tried to withdraw PLBT tokens yesterday and it just disappeaed...neve receieved and not in yobit wallet  either. have written to support but after 32 hourse m still waiting for response Sad

similar me

what we can do dear friend ?

I guess we just have to wait for them to sort it.I know its fuckedup but there is nothing much can be done Embarrassed
Activity: 44
July 19, 2017, 05:58:03 AM
i am having issue with withdrawls on Yobit. Tried to withdraw PLBT tokens yesterday and it just disappeaed...neve receieved and not in yobit wallet  either. have written to support but after 32 hourse m still waiting for response Sad

similar me

what we can do dear friend ?
Activity: 906
Merit: 262
July 19, 2017, 02:34:13 AM
The investboz is for promoting new coins and getting new traders in. Remember they run a dice as well. People using investboz deposit more money and the most start strwding this makes yovit money. Remember the make profit off each trade. This orfit alone is enough to more then cover the investment box. It is also not open to everyone. You must have an account.
Activity: 22
July 15, 2017, 10:58:35 AM
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Selling Bitcoin project: Decicoin.com
July 12, 2017, 02:14:49 PM
I work with this site buy some coins.

Investing yobit investbox http://imgur.com/a/5Nr7i
But only one week investing. I did not no pay or not.

But bitcoins send to in and out. All comes.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
July 10, 2017, 04:35:55 PM
Anyone having problems withdrawing from site? That would be my main concern.

The only coins anyone has ever had an issue withdrawing that I'm aware of would be crapcoins that are already defunct (read: there's no miners so it's impossible to move and has nothing to do with YoBit itself). Stick with the main ones and you should be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 10, 2017, 03:20:08 PM
I don't really know, I've been using them for a few months back when and, as I've said, these were the only inconvenience that I've had with them.

People here like to talk while they have no clue about how this exchange operates, don't pay attention to them. Yobit is a crappy exchange in terms of support and how it operates, but it isn't a scam. Yobit is a typical example of how the exchange operator tries to attract as many people as possible to join, and thus want his revenue to be increased, but isn't willing to put any significant amount of money on the table to offer people a great user experience.
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
July 10, 2017, 02:37:40 PM
Anyone having problems withdrawing from site? That would be my main concern.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 10, 2017, 01:35:26 PM

What people think about it doesn't really matter, what matters is that YoBit is currently having a few scam accusation and people shouldn't deposit amounts randomly for later use.

I wouldn't say that they're a scam exchange, it's jut that they can do far more better with the whole business. I remember waiting for a few days  for a support to respond when I've had trouble with my balance, but it all got sorted out eventually.
I would.  Give it another few years and tell me that again.

I don't really know, I've been using them for a few months back when and, as I've said, these were the only inconvenience that I've had with them.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
July 09, 2017, 08:27:20 PM
There's still the risk that they will disappear though, or get "hacked", so it isn't that safe, considering the problems that YoBit has had in the past.

We can say the same about Coinbase (currently has multiple high-dollar situations going on), Poloniex (hundreds of thousands tied up in it), C-Cex, Circle, (insert every other exchange here). There are zero exchanges out right now that haven't gotten enough reports to make people suspicious.
Yes, but those websites aren't running a completely blatant Ponzi scheme.

I mean come on, seriously?  People are still using YoBit when they're giving away 0.2% per day for Bitcoin investments?  That's 73% a year, before compounding!

If you put that into a compound interest calculator, you'll find that depositing their max of 10 BTC and compound it daily like they suggest, you would have 14,666 BTC after a 10 year investment.  Do you honestly think that a reputable exchange would give you returns like that?

Literally the only justification that they've given for these outrageous returns is that they come from "special fund".  They couldn't even get the grammar of the sentence right.

Considering the sort of people who trade shitcoins on YoBit though, I shouldn't be surprised that people aren't running for the door...

What people think about it doesn't really matter, what matters is that YoBit is currently having a few scam accusation and people shouldn't deposit amounts randomly for later use.

I wouldn't say that they're a scam exchange, it's jut that they can do far more better with the whole business. I remember waiting for a few days  for a support to respond when I've had trouble with my balance, but it all got sorted out eventually.

Read my prior posts here to find out how you're wrong. Again, someone who talks about something they know nothing about and is making assumptions.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 867
July 09, 2017, 05:41:11 PM
There's still the risk that they will disappear though, or get "hacked", so it isn't that safe, considering the problems that YoBit has had in the past.

We can say the same about Coinbase (currently has multiple high-dollar situations going on), Poloniex (hundreds of thousands tied up in it), C-Cex, Circle, (insert every other exchange here). There are zero exchanges out right now that haven't gotten enough reports to make people suspicious.

No, you aren't right to my mind because coinbase is legal and usa based. If you still say that they are more likely a scam type, than we can also say that all banks are scam.
So to my mind there are still god exchangers but their fee sucks and also if any of them will be hacked, coins won't be returned because of bitcoin's nature.
Activity: 938
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
July 09, 2017, 05:16:36 PM

Yes, but those websites aren't running a completely blatant Ponzi scheme.

I mean come on, seriously?  People are still using YoBit when they're giving away 0.2% per day for Bitcoin investments?  That's 73% a year, before compounding!

If you put that into a compound interest calculator, you'll find that depositing their max of 10 BTC and compound it daily like they suggest, you would have 14,666 BTC after a 10 year investment.  Do you honestly think that a reputable exchange would give you returns like that?

Literally the only justification that they've given for these outrageous returns is that they come from "special fund".  They couldn't even get the grammar of the sentence right.

Considering the sort of people who trade shitcoins on YoBit though, I shouldn't be surprised that people aren't running for the door...

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
July 09, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
July 09, 2017, 01:34:46 PM
i did try it yesterday,

i put 50k doge , and after 24 hour , i checkit and saw this ....

balance is not modified ( orso )

i pm the support about what it means...

btw when i cancel it , the amount is per direct available ....

so gonna try more Smiley
July 07, 2017, 02:57:19 PM
I have tried with litecoin at 0.3% daily. The funds are compounding. I am not interested in the higher % coins as I do not think I will be able to sell. I have not invested much in this but think worst that will happen is litecoin will be removed from the box.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
July 07, 2017, 03:04:00 AM
If you look closer to that image then you will find the sum of those return of investment is 300% and I don’t believe it really. Why would anyone give 100% returns on any commodity in the market as long as the giver is not God! I am even seeing more pages over there, but if it would have been that way then I’m going into it right away. Is anyone here tried that out? Got real investment back, please share if anyone does.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596
July 07, 2017, 03:03:43 AM
Many of the coins on this box are not being traded. If you buy them you can make big returns buy you will not be able to sell them. Stick to ltc,btc and eth.

I don't know. If you trust yobit and its promises then this is for you. But there is a high likelihood of this eventually going scam.

I've seen some ridiculous offers available for coins that have no buy orders, little liquidity etc. but even the bitcoin/ETH/LTC have very good returns, almost HYIP-like. You can generate enough to cover 2 years of bank interest in 1 month.

Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.

That's all that been said on yobit about this investbox. I got to have a look at it like a few weeks ago and was really surprised that they actually did something like this.

They claim that it is a tool for devs to promote their coins. But how is bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum all on that list? And, you're apparently getting 0.2% guaranteed. What's the incentive for anyone to open their own plan? I just don't get it.

More information should be released from yobit about this. Because right now this is looking like a blatantly obvious scam. If anything messes up, don't expect a response from their support team either(thats their speciality).

Agreed. It just doesn't make sense to me, how the whole thing works. If yobit can clear up some misconceptions here then they will definitely attract more investers and clear up their name alongside with it.
July 06, 2017, 04:31:41 PM
Many of the coins on this box are not being traded. If you buy them you can make big returns buy you will not be able to sell them. Stick to ltc,btc and eth.
Activity: 812
Merit: 509
July 06, 2017, 02:04:16 AM
Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.

That's all that been said on yobit about this investbox. I got to have a look at it like a few weeks ago and was really surprised that they actually did something like this.

They claim that it is a tool for devs to promote their coins. But how is bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum all on that list? And, you're apparently getting 0.2% guaranteed. What's the incentive for anyone to open their own plan? I just don't get it.

More information should be released from yobit about this. Because right now this is looking like a blatantly obvious scam. If anything messes up, don't expect a response from their support team either(thats their speciality).
Pages:
Jump to: