Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 116. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 541
you will get used to it because this is yobut we are talking about.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
sooryy i m anarkis my ask

because i send support was 4 hours  not respont
Activity: 210
yobit is fucking bastrad
wallet asking its okeyyyyyy BUT withdraw trouble and support not respont

look my proof
http://prnt.sc/cb9cs1
wallet asking its okey

but not works!!!!!

FUCK U YOBIT
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I'm getting problems with login verification codes which are coming to my mail. It arrives to my email with big delay - only after ~30 minutes. I know it's no chance to get answer from Yobit, but does anyone know, is it possible to disable requirement for login verification code?

I had that problem in the past. From what i know of theres no way to disable unless your logged in. Best thing you can do is continue to try and log in until you get the verification in time & once you log in disable the mail code verification option. Sucks but only thing I can think of man. Sad
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I'm getting problems with login verification codes which are coming to my mail. It arrives to my email with big delay - only after ~30 minutes. I know it's no chance to get answer from Yobit, but does anyone know, is it possible to disable requirement for login verification code?
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
I just got banned (again) from the Yobit chatbox for asking why my support tickets have been ignored & my stolen funds not returned.  Roll Eyes

YOBIT IS A SCAM - STAY AWAY FROM THIS ROBBING EXCHANGE!!!
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Yobit - STOP IGNORING SUPPORT TICKETS - INCLUDING MINE!
            RETURN CUSTOMERS STOLEN FUNDS - INCLUDING MINE!
            ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS - INCLUDING MINE!
            PROVIDE SOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

After chasing Yobit around the forum (again) I finally got a reply via PM from them:

Hi!
This week we'll repair a lot of old wallets with issues.
If you need any compensation - please let us know.

Of course, "this week" passed a few days ago & absolutely nothing has happened. For over 5 weeks I have missing deposits & have been unable to access my other wallets.

Nothing but lies & excuses from Yobit, even when they can be bothered to reply. In the meantime they are using my stolen funds to pay for advertising on this forum & pay shills for sig campaigns.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM EXCHANGE - THEY WILL ROB YOU!!

Over SIX weeks now - still nothing from Yobit & still ignoring support tickets!!!
Activity: 179
YOBIT DISABLE WEALTH ROM PLEASE!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/WEALTH/BTC

some of the ROM restriction times have come and gone man. ROM is unfortunately perm until they no longer care about them. Theres lots and lots of us that wish ROM would be disabled & deposits accepted so we can dump our hearts out. Just keep holding is about all you can do man. People have been asking for the removal of ROM since almost directly after it was started.

NO, it was already disabled 1 year ago after it had no volume the coin was reset, and made a good recovery since.

Now its time to reset it again so that I can trade it. It has no volume for the past 3 months, so its no reason to keep ROM any longer.

Disable it please!

+1

Yes, please PM the admin everyone so it gets disabled.

I really need some cash now to start sportsbetting, I have already made good profits and need more capital to make more!
I see TPG available in fauctes yobit but do not see in market lol why ? Just wondering that is deleted already or how ?
It is currently frozen but wallet works and you can still deposit and withdraw, you can also play dice and lose all your tpg or if you could win you would be able to withdraw with no problem.
what I want to know is why do you list a coin in the first place and then have to freeze it?
It doesn't make any sense at all, why aren't they freezing and removing coins that are obvious scams.

It was frozen because its the flagship coin of trollpayment. By freezing TPG they threw a clear message to tillkoeln that if he continues to push spam on there trollbox that they will remove HIS coins & ban users that participate in tpg. If you go and look at his git repo you will see that every coin that he has made PUBLIC are the same scam coins that you are also talking about yobit keeping around.

TPG value is now pretty much nothing at all other exchanges so even if it was unfrozen tpg will still be worthless. It sucks man but honestly it's time to stay away from all of his coins. None of them are being supported, the tpg system is stealing from its users every day (everyone I have talked to have trolled and not been paid for almost a week). And TPG users seem to love getting the shaft because most continue to kiss it's dev's ass like hes some kind of god.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I see TPG available in fauctes yobit but do not see in market lol why ? Just wondering that is deleted already or how ?
It is currently frozen but wallet works and you can still deposit and withdraw, you can also play dice and lose all your tpg or if you could win you would be able to withdraw with no problem.
what I want to know is why do you list a coin in the first place and then have to freeze it?
It doesn't make any sense at all, why aren't they freezing and removing coins that are obvious scams.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I have already withdrew my coins even suggested 2 of my trader friends to do the same and moving onto kraken or itbit.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I have 500k tpg and waiting for yobit to unlock the market so I can start selling.
Currently I'm avoiding to deposit anything in yobit what so ever, because honestly I can't trust you any more one day you  list a coin and another day you just freeze it or what ever, this is not professional and kills any trust investors have in your integrity.

Just a few cents of thoughts from a person who has traded more than 400BTC on your exchange.
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_TPG/
I have 500k tpg and waiting for yobit to unlock the market so I can start selling.
Currently I'm avoiding to deposit anything in yobit what so ever, because honestly I can't trust you any more one day you  list a coin and another day you just freeze it or what ever, this is not professional and kills any trust investors have in your integrity.

Just a few cents of thoughts from a person who has traded more than 400BTC on your exchange.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

some of the ROM restriction times have come and gone man. ROM is unfortunately perm until they no longer care about them. Theres lots and lots of us that wish ROM would be disabled & deposits accepted so we can dump our hearts out. Just keep holding is about all you can do man. People have been asking for the removal of ROM since almost directly after it was started.

NO, it was already disabled 1 year ago after it had no volume the coin was reset, and made a good recovery since.

Now its time to reset it again so that I can trade it. It has no volume for the past 3 months, so its no reason to keep ROM any longer.

Disable it please!

+1
Activity: 179

Disable it please!
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Please relist TPG, since the site doesn't pay you if you spam, and only gives out portions of your credits to avoid any abuse.
And honestly with or without TPG there will be always spam and chat flooding with nonsense.
You guys don't care if listing coins with developer as scammer who comes and dumps all on traders and hanging them dry.
But once a coin starts really earn normal traders some profit you freeze it?
I swear to God that TPG was the first and only coin that was really giving out profit but you just couldn't see that could you?

How many useless and scam coins you have and never touch them? actually you have a long list of them.
It's not going to stay like this, hopefully we live in a world full of competitions and soon some of them would seize the opportunity.
Sweet Justice. the beating will continue until Yobit complies. Yobit getting DDosed off the earth. Ha ha.  Fish

Until yobit complies with what? Yobits back online anyways :p
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I think we all can trust yobit.net they will be back

Be more constructive and come back to say thanks for the great exchange

Me this is what i say now

Thank you yobit for the good works and i wish you a good future too
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
It says only down for me. Angry

Its not only down for me the site is down to everyone and im no exception.
Jump to: