Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 120. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi, I am unable to login to yobit. Is something going on sitewide or is this my account only?

I can't login too

seems to be a bigger problem

hmm yobit is working well for me I can log in nothing problems heppen there I also can trade there even WD all good
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi, I am unable to login to yobit. Is something going on sitewide or is this my account only?

I can't login too

seems to be a bigger problem
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
if some one registered long time ago on tpg site they can't un register so you just ban them from chat?
time to move on from yobit.
rip.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1064
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NOTICE
lol

Phone number to contact yobit?

LMAO!

Yobit is located way offshore and I dont think they ask for any ids to get a coin listed.

All you need is to pay the fee.

You need to leave lir alone because anywhere you go you'll just be beat down by our whole community.

Activity: 644
Think or swim.
NOTICE
To YOBIT:
LIR (Let it Ride) coin and dice game has been defrauding you with stolen credentials... My old phoenix1969 account has been hacked and used for internet credentials on their site

the person listed here as phoenix1969 is not me, and has stolen my info, albeit incorrectly because i was not BORN in Hawaii, but just live here.
i see no phone number to contact yobit, and nobody has yet to answer the ticket or email

Refusal to answer or remove the coin is direct support of the fraudulent activity.
You have been Notified.
better to stay away from yobit since  they remove any coin they don't like and show a middle finger if you complain.
recently they removed a coin with so much potentials while 99% of all other coins there are pure scam.
just read their rules even before registering there, to see that they can take everything from you and you have no right to demand anything.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
RevolverCoin Team
Hey guys!
Please add [XRE] RevolverCoin. It has been submitted about a month ago. We have resubmitted recently - still no info.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Its time to add newbium on YoBit.Many coin requests were already made already!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Id like to know why I got a auto ban for talking about lir with someone on the trollbox. I'm not a spammer and its pissing me off!
Activity: 686
yobit down? the site isn't loading on my end. i can only see white page
Activity: 994
After hanging out in the Troll box, finally got Yobit Support to help me resolve my Support Ticket.
My issue is finally closed.

Cool

Congrats. I am glad everything has been resolved. Always a good thing to hear. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
After hanging out in the Troll box, finally got Yobit Support to help me resolve my Support Ticket.
My issue is finally closed.

Cool
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
Still waiting for YACoin withdrawals and deposits...
Activity: 994
@yobit

I purchase some evergreen coins from you and you sent them out on a bad fork,

You finally got your wallet on the correct fork , but you have not credit my account Yet.

It is getting close to 3 months.

As everyone else, all my support tickets on this issue have been ignored.

Hi ,
I see you finally resync with evergreen blockchain.
You sent out my evergreen coins on the bad fork,
2016-05-19 05:56:25
7690.06370820 EGC
bb3e262b0e76e371210923f48e245b5127683d1ab2a824e95a964775c29d49e0

Will you be crediting my account with those evergreen coins now?

Cool

I know the feeling. I had withdrawn a differnt coin like a month ago and ended up sending while yobits wallet was forked. when they got back on correct chain my coins still were not accounted for. i put support ticket in and got a response that my transfer was confirmed and successful yet to this day the transaction does not exist on the blockchain nor have I ever received my coins. The only thing I have received was them telling me that they did in fact send successful and the closing of the ticket even though i sent clear evidence that the transaction they say was successful does not exist. This was at a peek high for the coin and now the coin is virtually worthless. Not a lot lost but at the time was value of around .05 btc. I hope that things turn out and you get your coins. You have atleast the fact that they have not closed your ticket going for you. Good luck man
why i can't register on yobit? this is my first time to try the site but it doesn't let me register
Sometimes this happens if you try with same IP address, and sometimes they are under various attacks that's why they disable any new registration.
Jump to: