Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 119. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
trollpayment already dead guys 5 days no payment according to payment history page at tpg site, so while it doesn't pay but only keeps the coin names up there to make you think it's working and people are trolling while the fact is something else.

new rules by moderation in chat is ridiculous wtf to tell us use random spaces between coin names?
why are you being played by admins of other exchange? it doesn't pay you don't need to be hard on your users as it only ruins your image.
chat in an exchange site should be self moderated, but when moderation deletes your chat and tells you what can you type and what you can't it's the end of the line, only if other users try to vote for a ban then even if you get banned other users to blame not yobit staff.

please consider what I'm saying and stop any moderation on chat just make it pay to ban or vote to ban system, I'm telling you are being manipulated by other sites admins plans to attract more yobit users towards their so called "friendly and free to troll chat box".
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Any issues with email confirmation for withdrawal request
usually not more than 5minutes now i dont get it after 30 minutes from request
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
yobit down ?
what happend ?

maybe just some site update.
Blacksmith please enable the TPG market again.  Thank You

any news from yobit ? or closed circle ?

and please  yobit don't ban me for this
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
yobit down ?
what happend ?

maybe just some site update.
Blacksmith please enable the TPG market again.  Thank You
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
they froze tpg coin, so many people lost their money including me. it was around 450 sat each but they just froze it and now price dropped to 50 and under.
wtf man just let the ice to melt on tpg people want their lost money back.

Best thing they ever did.

Throw that shit out, and ban all the shitkids spamming.

Yobit is 10x more pleasant to be at now.
they froze tpg coin, so many people lost their money including me. it was around 450 sat each but they just froze it and now price dropped to 50 and under.
wtf man just let the ice to melt on tpg people want their lost money back.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Yobit - STOP IGNORING SUPPORT TICKETS - INCLUDING MINE!
            RETURN CUSTOMERS STOLEN FUNDS - INCLUDING MINE!
            ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS - INCLUDING MINE!
            PROVIDE SOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!

After chasing Yobit around the forum (again) I finally got a reply via PM from them:

Hi!
This week we'll repair a lot of old wallets with issues.
If you need any compensation - please let us know.

Of course, "this week" passed a few days ago & absolutely nothing has happened. For over 5 weeks I have missing deposits & have been unable to access my other wallets.

Nothing but lies & excuses from Yobit, even when they can be bothered to reply. In the meantime they are using my stolen funds to pay for advertising on this forum & pay shills for sig campaigns.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM EXCHANGE - THEY WILL ROB YOU!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 179
YOBIT DISABLE WEALTH ROM PLEASE!
Activity: 210
that is not FAIR if tpg still frozen
come on add again tpg thx
legendary
hey Blacksmith.  why doesnt simply unfrezee the TPG market ?
if you follow the Chat. nothing has changed expect that your Dominik have banned multiple users for 168 Hours.
and there are still ++35 user who earn Credits currently

we can talk about anything. or any wishes about the limitations. and specific rules.
let us stop this madness
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Keep your eyes open @ yobit trollbox for Free BTC and other coins via YobiCodes.
If you wish to donate unwanted coins YobiCode them to https://yobit.net/en/pm/create/EpyxZ on Yobit.net.
do you guys realize dominik the chat mod is banning any one using keywords from trollpayment? even if they have no idea about it?
because you registered on tpg or not using keywords would appear on chat feed as in color inside brackets, and this idiot of a mod thinks people are trolling.
then comes the slowly dying site of yobit.
I'm just informing you if in case you didn't know yobit admin.
legendary
Please Whitelist the following Words. / Coin Names on your Autoban Trigger

Kolschcoin
PonziCoin
Swaptoken
CryptoJacks

aditional i am not sure if the guy got the Point and it was communicated to These persons who do the code Review
so i Quote myself public again.

i am unsure if this guy understand what i try to say.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
yamaha on yobit

YamahaCoin [YMC] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/YMC/BTC
YamahaCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/YMC

https://yobit.net/imginfo/YMC

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/YMC/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/YMC[/img][/url]
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Because yobit doesn't allow user to change their email addresses I have locked myself out of my account...
Is there any way to get access back to my account without having access to my email account?

Been racking my brain trying to think if I have ran across a way but sorry to say I don't think you can regain access without access to original email. I know this is just a normal response but possibly getting ahold of yobits personal account here with verifiable information. But honestly I have no clue. If you figure this out please post how you resolved this so the rest of us know for future reference. I will scour and if i see blacksmith I will ask him.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Because yobit doesn't allow user to change their email addresses I have locked myself out of my account...
Is there any way to get access back to my account without having access to my email account?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
is it me or yobit moderation team intentionally pushing away the users? by disrespecting the users such examples are deleting conversations banning for several days?
we know you can do delete and ban users, we know you can freeze coins, but when you really doing them? then how can someone trust you not to abuse your power every time you feel like it?
I doubt if any professional development team with a running exchange site would or should behave like this.
just wait a few more days to see the impact on your income and site traffic, soon will be a ghost town like other sites.
there are so many unprofessional suicides in crypto and I hope at least you guys learn from them but you just think  just for the moment and not seeing the future a head.
chat box shouldn't have any restrict moderation but should be self moderated one or  at least pay to ban/ ignore button/close and open functions.

it really shouldn't be prohibited to talk about coins over and over in an exchange site, but you guys are holding your heads in the sands and just ruining your business and our  earnings.
I only 1 person with 1 account was making $20 bucks a day with out any spam as you can check your chat logs and see and look at time stamps as well to see that I never really spam or annoy others.

just watch out for karma.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Jump to: