Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 123. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
well,it fucked up the day I decide to send money on yobit Lips sealed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I would not use yObit again, many problems

getting attacked is not a problem with yobit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013
I would not use yObit again, many problems
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Yobit is down i think. İ hope not for too long...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
maybe the site is under maintenance and i hope that those coins which is in maintenace will be updated as well after they go back online, as many new coins is under maintenance, don't want to think that the problem is because of some ddos attack it will not be good for all of us who have some investment coming from the website.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
yobit is currently under ddos attack I imagine? there are so many problem with yobit  but always responding to my support tickets very fast.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Current price for 1 ETC at YoBit is 100 BTC. Guess what? Some people just bought a few ETC at that rate. Probably the worst trading service ever.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Hello, I made a premium coin listing request recently (RevolverCoin XRE) but after 10 days coin is still not listed. I can't get any details from the support and I can't track status of my request anywhere. It is even impossible to tell whether you've received it or not. Could you please clarify the situation ?
Hey, YoBit.
What about listing XRE?

Yeah what's up with that..?

Have u paid?

Gotta pay to get listed.

(unless its a massivly popular coin that the exchange will earn a lot of fees on.. like ETC and ETH)

Of course, he said he submitted the Premium. So why hasn't it been added? Come on YoBit
Yobit is pure dog shit. they wont do any work even if you pay them this adds insult to injury. They suck. 3 months to look at a support ticket.   Fish
Activity: 724
Hello, I made a premium coin listing request recently (RevolverCoin XRE) but after 10 days coin is still not listed. I can't get any details from the support and I can't track status of my request anywhere. It is even impossible to tell whether you've received it or not. Could you please clarify the situation ?
Hey, YoBit.
What about listing XRE?

Have u paid?

Gotta pay to get listed.

(unless its a massivly popular coin that the exchange will earn a lot of fees on.. like ETC and ETH)

Of course, he said he submitted the Premium. So why hasn't it been added? Come on YoBit
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Coin dev write ,that he already payed long ago:
but still not listed.

This place is a shit hole. Even when there's a bot on a coin. While typing in your sell order. Typing itself sends the bot downwards to insure you don't get in at the price right in front of the bot. This exchange days are numbered. Many people have quit trading there and its only getting worse.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Coin dev write ,that he already payed long ago:
but still not listed.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Hey, YoBit.
What about listing XRE?

Have u paid?

Gotta pay to get listed.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Hey, YoBit.
What about listing XRE?
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Never followed ETC before and i was just got curious that I clicked ETC tab, there is actually someone who buy etc with a current rate of 100btc/1etc ? Is it a system error or what?

Just the dev or a holder trying to get someone to be a fool and buy that 1 order for mega btc. Not an error but a scammer unfortunately. (hope no one in there right mind would buy that. Of course its happened in the past. I think spm started at like 10 btc and actually had sells. then of course dumped slowly to 1 sat.)

Too many people creating coins that do nothing but suck btc up as of lately. The occasional trade only coin is ok but its starting to get ridiculous.

Actually there is someone buying. That's why i got surprised, because even if is real ethereum classic, someone must be out of his mind if he bough one coin for 100btc when its bidding price is very far less than 0.01

That was a tricky buy, possibly the selling himself brought it.
The 100btc buy was for only a fractional of ETHC, some where near $10.
May be to show some fools that some are buying.
Activity: 756
just wanna inquire about many coins that still in maintenance are those will gonna fixed all together or we need to wait for our luck before we can withdraw those coins from your service, maybe also needs some consideration with your traders having wallet maintenance is not healthy for those who invested it is our money so we need your assistance with,.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Never followed ETC before and i was just got curious that I clicked ETC tab, there is actually someone who buy etc with a current rate of 100btc/1etc ? Is it a system error or what?

Just the dev or a holder trying to get someone to be a fool and buy that 1 order for mega btc. Not an error but a scammer unfortunately. (hope no one in there right mind would buy that. Of course its happened in the past. I think spm started at like 10 btc and actually had sells. then of course dumped slowly to 1 sat.)

Too many people creating coins that do nothing but suck btc up as of lately. The occasional trade only coin is ok but its starting to get ridiculous.

Actually there is someone buying. That's why i got surprised, because even if is real ethereum classic, someone must be out of his mind if he bough one coin for 100btc when its bidding price is very far less than 0.01
Activity: 994

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

YOBIT ETC is not the Ethereum classic.

ALWAYS check coininfo.
Jump to: