Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 144. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@yobit.
You forgot to add powercoin, dev paid 1 week ago and he admit have no answers by you, but he paid for a premium request (1-2 business day).

What's you respond?

Our supporters #PWR

To Yobit, I hope so professional exchanger

I want to trade PWR on Yobit Shocked
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
@yobit.
You forgot to add powercoin, dev paid 1 week ago and he admit have no answers by you, but he paid for a premium request (1-2 business day).

What's you respond?

Our supporters #PWR

To Yobit, I hope so professional exchanger
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Just wait i think power coin will soon be added on yobit..may be in a weak

dev paid 8 days ago for a premium list of 0.1 yobit added yesterday 20 coins, some 3 years old but not power.
Everyone is asking info about yobit, but they seems scammed.
Activity: 238
Just wait i think power coin will soon be added on yobit..may be in a weak
Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us
@yobit.

What's you respond?

Quoting because I just wanted to see the Powercoin logo again in this thread.  Cheesy Wakey wakey yobit!
Activity: 512
I agree add power coin please I have been waiting for days
Activity: 462
@yobit.

What's you respond?

So strange Yobit doesn't add this...wtf mate
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
@yobit.

What's you respond?

Funny, got it

Congrats for the great logo, what is that?
Activity: 882
@yobit.

What's you respond?

Funny, got it
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
@yobit.

What's you respond?

I support you
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
@yobit.

What's you respond?

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
@yobit.

What's you respond?

where's the yobit thread?
Activity: 742
@yobit.

What's you respond?

Some say they got it wrong thinking it was power stake, please Yobit add PWR it's a good project Grin
Agreed, PWR it's a good project Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
@yobit.

What's you respond?

https://i.imgur.com/40e5428.png

Some say they got it wrong thinking it was power stake, please Yobit add PWR it's a good project Grin
Activity: 700
@yobit.

What's you respond?

Activity: 221
www.francs.paris
FRN wallet is on maintenance since 40 days.
We are waiting our funds.
Activity: 89
hi Again i cannot log in Captcha error Again and again what you doing Yobit ?

Please upgrade to a supported browser to get a reCAPTCHA challenge.

Alternatively if you think you are getting this page in error, please check your internet connection and reload.

Why is this happening to me

so can you fix this error this week its like 200 times i try to connect the site

Activity: 89
Hi YOBIT can you fix the Log In Captcha problem on your site ?

CAPTCHA ERROR CAPTCHA ERROR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because its like 3 days i cannot enter the Site what happen ?

Huh

Can you remove the "captcha" because its always said i dont have a good Navigator but i got the last firefox 46 and i try on safari and seamonkey same result.

i want to enter the site please fix it.

Cool
Activity: 336
Hello Yobit please help me.
my account is frozen what should I do that?
please please help me.

submit a ticket to their support instead of posting here, they have more time on their site than here. You should recieve a response in 2-3days time
Activity: 126
Yobit,

Please you add NEWBIUM to your exchange. It looks promising and an interesting project.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newb-the-crypto-markets-dirty-little-secret-1418497

Thanks

If that so, you can do it yourself by going here => https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Jump to: