Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 146. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Richx and Dem wallets fixed, resync in progress.

GSY and CBX wallets are very unstable, they crash every 70-90 secs. We are trying special scripts for it now, resync in progress.

We have 600+ wallets now, some of them stuck every 3-5 days because of another forks in network, some just crashing every 70-110 secs.
Sorry for delay with wallet fix, we are developing a new system for faster repair (/restarting in auto-mode), intelligence and inspection.

Can you cancel my pending withdrawals? My support ticket has no answer...((
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
I don't think the free coins are worth collecting.  Undecided
i can give more free coins than them...0.00000001 doge i got...hahaha...never seen something like thaat..

He free coins are mostly crap but every so often there's good ones. Even got m lisk from free coins today.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
My GSY coins finally showed up here but wallet is still under maintenance so my coins are held hostage and I can't withdraw  Sad , any idea when will wallet be fully functional?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
i can give more free coins than them...0.00000001 doge i got...hahaha...never seen something like thaat..
Activity: 221
www.francs.paris

GSY and CBX wallets are very unstable, they crash every 70-90 secs. We are trying special scripts for it now, resync in progress.

We have 600+ wallets now, some of them stuck every 3-5 days because of another forks in network, some just crashing every 70-110 secs.
Sorry for delay with wallet fix, we are developing a new system for faster repair (/restarting in auto-mode), intelligence and inspection.

Would you please fix FRN. It have been in maintenance for 1 month.

The FRN wallet is currently working without problem.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I bought 109.17 DCR in Yobit.net

2016-05-06 03:51:14 DCR/BTC BUY 0.00330000 109.17263495 DCR   0.36026969 BTC

And try to make withdrawal to address DsXpZM7niWKzuxsRJWoZgWDWPz7m4DBqgPx.

This withdrawal shown in withdrawal history:

2016-05-06 03:52:11 DCR 109.12263495 Completed

like successfully sent, but have no TXID, and actually - this transaction not sent from Yobit.net !

https://mainnet.decred.org/address/DsXpZM7niWKzuxsRJWoZgWDWPz7m4DBqgPx

Ticket to support not have any result.

My login in Yobit.net: 32xxl

My ticket to support: 2016-05-08 20:45:20 32xxl

Please help with this issue!
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
hello
OP since you not relied to my pm, I ask here, am 2016-05-16  I requested to withdraw 194 clam coin, already 4th day passed and still I did not get anything, no response from the support as well.
regards
-zz
I confirm, that my withdraw issue is solved, by canceled request, and withdrawing in smallest portion again.
Thanks for it, but  I am not satisfied that it was necessary to wait for that the whole week
regards
-zz
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
A lot of coins missing for over a week here, GSY wallet under maintenance for over a month  Huh No response from support.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Problem solved here! Site admin took care of me 100%.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
join the queue of many YoBit users who are being ignored. YoBit appear to be accepting deposits from users from many coins then taking the wallets offline for no reason & keeping the coins. Withdrawals are also not appearing in users wallets.

Any attempt to get support either via their support (?) ticket system or via their account here on BCT are ignored completely.

Forget it - YoBit are scamming the community.

I recommend everyone remove their funds immediately & leave appropriate feedback on their trust profile here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

You can also remove them from your trust rating by adding:

Code:
~YoBit

to your default trust box in settings. This will help ensure others don't get scammed/insulted by them.

Good luck.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"
Yobit,

I've reached out to you on Twitter, but no reply.

What is going on with Bitbean (BITB) in maintenance? Been over a week now. The network is running smooth (and has been since launch over a year ago), I am aware of no issues. If you are having issues and need assistance, please contact me:  [email protected]

Either way, would like to have a response that you have received this communication.

Thank you and I hope we can resolve whatever issue your having.

Best Regards,

Shawn Kent
Director of Operations, Project Manager, Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, Bitbean
www.bitbean.org

Activity: 126
The situation at Yobit is bizarre. I have waited over a week for a CBX. My support ticket has been unanswered for a week. There's no mod in the troll box. Many wallets are down. But no one in the troll box seems to care.

Both the CBX and Dnotes communities have been warned that Yobit is unreliable/collapsing.

Mark

Open  a scam accusation thread... because you can help more and more people spread this news...
It sounds really bad ... "no ticket answered" like bter a scam exchange Sad

And yes

Or you can try sending a PM to => https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yobit-406594

I've seen some people having their issues got resolved when they PM'd the OP.

They too created topics in "Scam Accusations" Sub forum, but there was help until they PM'd him.

So, try to your luck there.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
The situation at Yobit is bizarre. I have waited over a week for a CBX. My support ticket has been unanswered for a week. There's no mod in the troll box. Many wallets are down. But no one in the troll box seems to care.

Both the CBX and Dnotes communities have been warned that Yobit is unreliable/collapsing.

Mark

Open  a scam accusation thread... because you can help more and more people spread this news...
It sounds really bad ... "no ticket answered" like bter a scam exchange Sad

And yes

this is really strange!
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

Mark
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
Newbium is a very good project and coin will bring much volume.
pls add soon after launch. 
Activity: 127
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
Yobit add Newbium coin platform is revolutionary
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
Yobit pls add Newbium eth tokens
cool project with interesting ideas. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Dear Yobit,

I have made a withdrawl  of 72346.92241724 PINK coins, however if did not received in my wallet.

--------------------------
2016-04-19 21:57:53
72346.92241724 PINKX
3871c9490446c17d98f3888e81eed6240edd4bf0f9d48ec0842acd7251a499ae
--------------------------

Recheckt the wallet addres, and all ok on my part.
So After checking the PINK block-chain https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pink/
the PINK chain told me this: error during contract execution.
What happened?
Can you correct this, or resend my PINK coins?
I have no Pinkcoin for my wallet
(Address: PPu1cuzDLgMuQJTjPMTVVjHtCpUKNcVQnZ)

Thank you in advance,

NO awnser from Yobit on my ticket, PM and email, be aware.
why not ?

You deal in pink and trumpcoin. Who cares if you get them back or not?
Jump to: