Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 145. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Yobit,

Please you add NEWBIUM to your exchange. It looks promising and an interesting project.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newb-the-crypto-markets-dirty-little-secret-1418497

Thanks
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello Yobit please help me.
my account is frozen what should I do that?
please please help me.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Yes yoBIT needs to add NEWBIUM asap.We have voted many times on exchange and need to see it listed please.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1418497.540
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Yobit I paid to have Britcoin added to your exchange over a week ago, it's still not been added.

Here's a link to the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-britcoincom-5-annual-pos-always-on-tor-brit-1463367

Is there anything I can help with to get it listed, many thanks.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Dear YObit

add NEWBIUM  to your exchange please? It's a good Future with This Project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newb-the-crypto-markets-dirty-little-secret-1418497

Thanks
Activity: 14
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
www.francs.paris
FRN status have been in maintenance for almost 40 days
Lot of our user's money is stuck there. Tickets are ignored.
Activity: 15
Yobit site isnt working, we need the admin solve the problem ASAP, another problem is that i dont know how many time does it takes a fiat withdraw i did one severals hours ago and is still in process.

Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hello
Ive sent you 2 tickets on yobit.net but you havent replied yet.
I lost my data on Google authenticator so  i cant log my account in. Can you pls turn 2fa off for my account. I know my password,email and I dont wanna lose my account.

My mail for yobit : [email protected]

Thanks alot
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Please fix GSY wallet so I can withdraw my coins  Cry
Activity: 6
Now about 26 DAYS since I deposit DNET and still did not reach the wallet ( maintenance ) !

I already contact YoBit support since 22 days!
I Contact chat there but no support team available in chat , trader advice me to contact support form!
I contact YoBit member as PM here since 10 days!

till now no "single" reply from any source!

To be clear on my case:

DNET coin released to me yesterday, my issue FINALLY! solved but after about 29 days!
first replay was yesterday! after 25 days!

thanks to solve the issue,
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
YoBit please add NEWBIUM to your exchange.many of us have voted there and still no confirmation of listing.There is big community building for this project that working on both NXT and ETH platform    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newb-the-crypto-markets-dirty-little-secret-1418497

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey yobit i see the cbx wallet status is online but why my withdrawal isnt processed yet? Im waiting for almost 18hours now.
Richx and Dem wallets fixed, resync in progress.

GSY and CBX wallets are very unstable, they crash every 70-90 secs. We are trying special scripts for it now, resync in progress.

We have 600+ wallets now, some of them stuck every 3-5 days because of another forks in network, some just crashing every 70-110 secs.
Sorry for delay with wallet fix, we are developing a new system for faster repair (/restarting in auto-mode), intelligence and inspection.

Please check your PM or Yobit support ticket from 2016-05-08 about DCR withdrawal, I am waiting my coins already 20 days !

Thank you!

You are lucky! I'm waiting SPKTR - 7 months, LIMX - 3 months!!! I wish to cancel them and also wrote a PM.

Actually, I spent 0.38 BTC for this DCR, and usually DCR withdrawal works fine in Yobit ...
but ticket to support ignored very long time, so I feel not so lucky right now.   
Activity: 784
Merit: 250

GSY and CBX wallets are very unstable, they crash every 70-90 secs. We are trying special scripts for it now, resync in progress.

We have 600+ wallets now, some of them stuck every 3-5 days because of another forks in network, some just crashing every 70-110 secs.
Sorry for delay with wallet fix, we are developing a new system for faster repair (/restarting in auto-mode), intelligence and inspection.

Please check your PM or Yobit support ticket from 2016-05-08 about DCR withdrawal, I am waiting my coins already 20 days !

Thank you!

You are lucky! I'm waiting SPKTR - 7 months, LIMX - 3 months!!! I wish to cancel them and also wrote a PM.

Thank you!
Jump to: