Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 147. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
YoBit are stealing customers funds & have been for some time now. They provide zero support either here or on their website & their chatbox is occupied by abusive moderators & 7 year old shills.

YoBit scam thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14918318

I recommend anyone who has problems with this exchange remove their funds immediately & leave appropriate feedback on their trust profile here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594

You can also remove them from your trust rating by adding:

Code:
~YoBit

to your default trust box in settings. This will help ensure others don't get scammed/insulted by them.

Good luck.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
YoBit, please add Newbium to your exchange. It's an amazing project.
Activity: 15
I bought 109.17 DCR in Yobit.net two week ago and try to make withdrawal.

This withdrawal shown in withdrawal history like successfully sent, but not indicate any TXID, and actually - this transaction not sent from  YoBit.Net  !
Transaction was not included in blockchain.

The problem is that no answer from YoBit.Net support after two weeks !

Any one know how to solve?
Activity: 6
Now about 26 DAYS since I deposit DNET and still did not reach the wallet ( maintenance ) !

I already contact YoBit support since 22 days!
I Contact chat there but no support team available in chat , trader advice me to contact support form!
I contact YoBit member as PM here since 10 days!

till now no "single" reply from any source!
Activity: 33
Same here, only I had multiple currencies. My account was blocked because it was hacked, but I was not warned that it had occurred at all, no email nothing. And now I've sent several messages via email, started a thread here but still not a word to me about my coins that are locked away in their custody. I've been watching the payout addresses of my wallets and the account balances in their respective coins have changed slightly even though I ensured that my password was reset (that was the only thing I was able to do on the site). My account remains blocked from the rest. We're not talking about a sizable amount of value, I never keep that much out of my own direct control, but if you think about how many times this very thing may have happened before there could be a very large number of other peoples coin that they now control. I want mine back please. ASAP would be great since we're days into this now. :-)
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
hello
OP since you not relied to my pm, I ask here, am 2016-05-16  I requested to withdraw 194 clam coin, already 4th day passed and still I did not get anything, no response from the support as well.
regards
-zz
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Nope posting for addition here is kinda pointless, nothing against yobit. But I am sure after seeing help me after help me request (Ive posted in this thread for help before :p) I'm sure he doesn't look here often anymore except for last page. This thread wasn't a support thread so.. I'm sure they will be added after that bounty, someone will get ahold of him. They need some techs for support. But ya its a pain to get ahold of them.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I was getting curious and slightly annoyed with this repeating post about adding newbium when I finally decide to look at their thread. It was no wonder there are a lot of people kindly and humbly asking for newbium to be added to yobit, the dev put a bounty for it!
Yobit Listing Bounty:

Bounty 500,000 Newbium coins.

1) Yobit:

We are offering the above bounty which will be split between those who contact Yobit and remind them to add Newbium. We have already applied and provided all the details for them to list us.

Yobit bct thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

Please send me a PM of your screenshot as proof.

EDIT:

2) C-Cex.com

C-Cex exchange is also included....you just need to vote for C-Cex to add Newbium.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest

Please wait until C-Cex adds Newbium to the voting list before you vote.

The 500,000 bounty will be split between those who do anyone of the above two.

Does posting again and again on this thread for certain coin to be added to the exchanger helps? I thought that is the purpose of "addcoin", to enlist a new coin?
Activity: 690
Hello yobit. can you consider to add NEWBIUM to your exchange? This project have great plant to do. And you can see it in they thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newb-the-crypto-markets-dirty-little-secret-1418497
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Hi yobit 

add NEWBIUM to your exchange?

It is was great project, it is "created to provide cryptocurrency traders, speculators, retail investors & investment fund managers support tools for making smarter crypto investment decisions."

and here was the Newbium Bitcointalk official thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-newb-the-crypto-markets-dirty-little-secret-1418497

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
So, after getting no replies to my support tickets for missing deposits & no reply to my PM to YoBit I have to resort to asking for support on the exchange chatbox instead. I then get banned from there because a chatbox moderator says "I'm gay & want sex" - seriously YoBit?

Is this how YoBit exchange works? They ignore support tickets, then insult you for asking for support?

Funny thing is, as soon as I started asking questions on their chatbox (but before I was insulted & banned by moderators), I finally got an answer from their "support" - their wallets are not syncronised properly/wrong chain. It took almost a week for them to realise......

I'd heard about the problems with YoBit, but I've been using them for quite some time without any issues until a week ago. It's bad enough that they ignore support tickets - but to insult their customers & ban them from chatbox for asking for some support is completely insane.

I guess time will tell if I ever see my deposits or funds again - but in the meantime I have managed to empty all my wallet balances from YoBit (apart from the missing ones) & urge others to do the same until they sort out their support system, stop insulting customers & banning them for simply asking for support.

A very badly run & highly untrustworthy exchange! BEWARE!!!

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hi
i have almost 0.03btc missing in my wallet
i noticed support 1 week ago but they doesn't even answered me
i took screen capture of history/trade/wallet

check your balance

Can you describe more how it is missing or give any more info?
Can you see it in withdraw log or anywhere? Maybe it is just in reserved order?

hi
i don't have order

My last withdrawal was the January 15, 2015 since i never withdrew or bought anything, only sold

(image clipped)

i have 0.017 in my balance but if you add up all my selling, i should have around 0.043btc

(image clipped)

In your screenshot it looks like those BLU/BTC orders are not completed. (amount 9990 completed 0)
And then when I calculate all other orders together it is about 0.027btc, and your balance is 0.017 + that 0.01 you withdrew = 0.027btc
So based on those screenshots it looks like nothing is missing.

u r right
i didnt see that orders wasn't completed

thanks

Well glad we could get that cleared up Cheesy If you're actively trading, depositing, withdrawing, etc. I'm not sure how anyone keeps up with what the balance of their account should be across all the currency wallets.

It's like we need to balance our bitcoin checkbooks regularly :-P
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
hi

check your balance

hi
i don't have order

My last withdrawal was the January 15, 2015 since i never withdrew or bought anything, only sold

i have 0.017 in my balance but if you add up all my selling, i should have around 0.043btc

In your screenshot it looks like those BLU/BTC orders are not completed. (amount 9990 completed 0)
And then when I calculate all other orders together it is about 0.027btc, and your balance is 0.017 + that 0.01 you withdrew = 0.027btc

u r right
i didnt see that orders wasn't completed

thanks
legendary
Merit: 1000
hi

check your balance

hi
i don't have order

Merit: 511
hi

check your balance

hi
i don't have order

can anyone explain me how the payment is done...
what payment ...from selling something of signature campaign?

If it is the sig campaign just like cohnhead said, then you just simply need to access their signature page and push the send button. The balance would be sent to your wallet. It is quite obvious and the question would be on a wrong place, then, as this thread is discussing the yobit's service.

But, if what you ask is how to send the coin from your yobit account to certain wallet, just go to the "wallet" page and click the withdrawal button and fill the address you desired the amount to be sent to.
yes its about signature campaign but there its saying i earned 0.000000btc...

First of all, kindly post your further question to their signature thread, as it would be more appropriate. As you are wearing their signature, I believe you have know where can you find their thread. On that thread, you'll get help easier.

And for your question, does the amount shown on certain past date? I read on their thread that there were some days that error happens which made all of the posts not counted by their bot, and its already fixed. If your problem happen just recently, have you wait for a few hours? I think it is stated on their thread too that the counting for your post didn't happen instantly, you have to wait for three or four hours for the bot to process and send the payment to your account.

I hope this help. If you have further question, please ask on their dedicated thread. I think this will be the last time I answer you on this thread.
many users of yobit signature campaign get banned because many users in yobit is spammer to reach full post every day and ubstantial post. I hope yobit to make a daily check with their participant and control it

I agree.pretty sure yobit has someone that checks posts occasionally. They don't count certain things. Spam, small posts and most likely posts like this one.(I'm talking about this response and the fact its in yobit thread. ) .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
can anyone explain me how the payment is done...
what payment ...from selling something of signature campaign?

If it is the sig campaign just like cohnhead said, then you just simply need to access their signature page and push the send button. The balance would be sent to your wallet. It is quite obvious and the question would be on a wrong place, then, as this thread is discussing the yobit's service.

But, if what you ask is how to send the coin from your yobit account to certain wallet, just go to the "wallet" page and click the withdrawal button and fill the address you desired the amount to be sent to.
yes its about signature campaign but there its saying i earned 0.000000btc...

First of all, kindly post your further question to their signature thread, as it would be more appropriate. As you are wearing their signature, I believe you have know where can you find their thread. On that thread, you'll get help easier.

And for your question, does the amount shown on certain past date? I read on their thread that there were some days that error happens which made all of the posts not counted by their bot, and its already fixed. If your problem happen just recently, have you wait for a few hours? I think it is stated on their thread too that the counting for your post didn't happen instantly, you have to wait for three or four hours for the bot to process and send the payment to your account.

I hope this help. If you have further question, please ask on their dedicated thread. I think this will be the last time I answer you on this thread.
many users of yobit signature campaign get banned because many users in yobit is spammer to reach full post every day and ubstantial post. I hope yobit to make a daily check with their participant and control it
Have to say today is the worst Yobit troll box day. DBIC has literally brought every type of racist that there is. All EN trollbox is full of is Arabs calling everyone racist and tons of blah blah blah. Yobit you seriously need a chatbox for arabic and french. OR A IGNORE button.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Geez is there a signature campaign for NEWBIUM or something? That's like 10 users all using very similar language spamming this thread... Could also be a few dedicated users building up activity across many accounts.

Either way, they should just use the /addcoin form that YoBit has as other users have helpfully pointed out.
Can you add NEWBIUM please?It is a very interesting project by the developers of NXTTY app and is soon to be launched!

I sent you pm with more details and made submission on yobit .net.

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
Jump to: