Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 159. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
I have a 9 year old daughter and sometimes she sit with me while I am trading. I am now forced not to trade on Yobit while she is with me.

I find it pathetic and below the belt that your admin send the vulgar message if traders mention another exchange. It is so bad I do not want to mention it here.

Yobit it will be much better if instead of the vulgar message you post make a pop up that say you not allowed to do it.

You must have a very small minds doing this.

Guys let's stand together and make our voice heard against this.

Yobit children trade as well, do you think you set a good example?

I hope you address this as soon as possible.

"vulgar" can mean so many different things that I can't make opinion about this if you don't tell what the message said...

i can tell you that pop up message said more than "vulgar" meaning can tell, its inappropriate to write that message here.

Translations for vulgar, from google translate. It can't possibly be all of these at the same time.

But if you don't want to post it here can you send it to me via pm then? I can handle it don't worry about that Kiss

just stay in yobit chat for 30 mins, whenever someone pisses the dev(warden/blacksmith) instead of real message that crap shows
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I have a 9 year old daughter and sometimes she sit with me while I am trading. I am now forced not to trade on Yobit while she is with me.

I find it pathetic and below the belt that your admin send the vulgar message if traders mention another exchange. It is so bad I do not want to mention it here.

Yobit it will be much better if instead of the vulgar message you post make a pop up that say you not allowed to do it.

"vulgar" can mean so many different things that I can't make opinion about this if you don't tell what the message said...

i can tell you that pop up message said more than "vulgar" meaning can tell, its inappropriate to write that message here.

Translations for vulgar, from google translate. It can't possibly be all of these at the same time.

But if you don't want to post it here can you send it to me via pm then? I can handle it don't worry about that Kiss
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Yobit. when are you adding gamebet coin
gbt?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I like that this is a very well designed thread
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

black or yellow smith don't care to give users better trading platform , he is a vulgar person so its obvious doing such vulgar things.

Rotten exchange from Rotten admin.
Activity: 504

http://prntscr.com/aq265h
this my wd. why always still in process?

hope you support your client, thanks

That withdraw is done today?
I think you need to wait some time because it isn't crypto transaction it may take even like few days.

Based on my experience that have long used the services perfectmoney. usually instant. never like this. a few days? a few years is not a problem, because I will not use yobit again. which makes me uncomfortable is the support that is not ontime.

OK, I have never used perfectmoney so I didn't know if transactions on it are supposed to be instant or not.
If they won't answer to your support tickets, try to contact them in the yobit chat.

that's the problem. I 've sent a ticket, also expect them to respond to my complaint. but there is absolutely no,, so I try to post here.
I have a 9 year old daughter and sometimes she sit with me while I am trading. I am now forced not to trade on Yobit while she is not with me.

I find it pathetic and below the belt that you admin send the vulgar message if traders mention another exchange. It is so bad I do not want to mention it here.

You must have a very small mind doing this.

Guys let's stand together and make our voice hear against this.

i second this
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
is the trade on lisk really happening the hype on that coin is too much it might hurt some of the investor when the mainnet launch
legendary

I think you need to wait some time because it isn't crypto transaction it may take even like few days.

Based on my experience that have long used the services perfectmoney. usually instant. never like this. a few days? a few years is not a problem, because I will not use yobit again. which makes me uncomfortable is the support that is not ontime.

OK, I have never used perfectmoney so I didn't know if transactions on it are supposed to be instant or not.
If they won't answer to your support tickets, try to contact them in the yobit chat.

site support is online, but hides, there are some serious questions to be asked

legendary

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
09.04.2016 07:48:26    VAL/BTC    SELL    0.00000001    413900.00000000    0.00000000    0.00413900    0.00000001    
08.04.2016 23:05:45    VAL/BTC    SELL    0.00000001    319800.00000000    0.00000000    0.00319800    0.00000001    

why not completed ?
Activity: 355
We paid for a coin to be listed on yobit, the took our BTC and have not listed the coin, we were told 2 days, its now been 2 weeks, the will not respond to the support tickets and have not refunded the BTC

This is clearly a scam site.

EDIT: we have now been banned from chat for asking for an admin, and our IP's block from their public and private API's

Please use this site with caution.
legendary
Why do we sill have to always pay 0.0002btc fee when most of the time you send with only under 0.00005btc fee?
Why we need to pay you 0.00015btc extra to make withdraw Huh
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Seriously what's with the LISK thing?
Jump to: