Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 163. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 501
Whats premium listing fee? is there a fee to join YoBit.Net

I don't think there is any fees on joining yobit, I didn't asked for any payment when i sign up either, and I never know there's any premium account there, though I may be mistaken. But there are some fees for exchanging from one coin to another and there are some fees on depositing and withdrawing with certain method. You can refer to the "fees" section that can be found under your account name on the top right corner.

quoting from yobits "add coin" page

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 1 business day + mail alert to all users

we decided to try to add another exchange for SOILcoin, and paid the .1BTC to yobit on february 9th. when 5 business days went by, i set up a support ticket. when it wasnt answered in a week, i added to that support ticket. ive posted against that support ticket 6 times now, in teh six weeks since we paid the premium listing fee, and have not once received a response. even when ive asked to just have the fee refunded and walk away from the idea of listing SOIL on their exchange, theres been no response in over a week. ive heard good things and bad things about yobit. i like their dice games and ridiculously numerous altcoin faucets. im not so impressed by the lack of response by support staff.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I don't think there is any fees on joining yobit, I didn't asked for any payment when i sign up either, and I never know there's any premium account there, though I may be mistaken. But there are some fees for exchanging from one coin to another and there are some fees on depositing and withdrawing with certain method. You can refer to the "fees" section that can be found under your account name on the top right corner.

Premium listing fee is for adding coins.
By paying 0.1btc premium listing fee the coin should be added to yobit for trade in 2 business day.
Read more: https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Hello, I have been having a withdrawl issue on yobit (the only issue ive ever had), so I'm hoping that maybe by posting here I can get a yobit dev or support to hopefully notice this issue that seems to have 'slipped between the cracks' so to speak.

I have tried getting an answer in trollbox, and have had a support ticket in since 2016-03-02 22:19. Which has yet to be answered by support (as i say, likley just slipped through). I made two withdrawls on the same day, fairly close to each other, one of which went through fine, and the other seems 'stuck' (although on yobit it claims complete).

The first (successful) transaction was made at 2016-03-02 22:19    for 0.04896303 BTC. Whereas the transaction in question, was sent at 2016-03-02 21:54:53 for 0.03871284 BTC, which has never made it through.

Now, as its been nearly 2 weeks, I no longer need the transaction to go through, it would actually be far better if it didnt and was simply reversed (if possible). However I would be fine either way... if it was reversed or pushed through.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
guys why you  aksing about adding coins here in this forum. Go to the page and go to the support page to add your coin.
pls dont spam here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Can you add valorbit in ? (Val)
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
i have to say im really disappointed with yobit's support service. i paid the premium listing fee on february 9th for SOILcoin to be listed on yobit, and have since sent close to a dozen messages thru the support ticket wondering whats going on. to date, i havent received a single response from the support staff at yobit. they advertise 2 business days for premium listing service for a currency on their add coin page, and i can understand waiting a little longer for this to be done, but... going on SIX WEEKS later... theres really no excuse. is there anyone who knows a person i can contact, other than by opening a support ticket i fear will be ignored, to get this situation resolved? ive noticed, in this thread, other currency developers have experienced similar issues, and while i am a very patient person, its starting to wear thin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Is yobit down ? Not able to access it ,, Loading from half an hour .. Tried different browsers
Yobit is up http://isup.me/yobit.net but the loading is very slow Smiley
Maybe the yobit server is full?

no now its all ok. site is running fast Smiley
But i have a question. Withdraw some AMS to my wallet. Yobit said sucessfull. But they never reach to my wallet. Something wrong?
Where can i see my txid?
Activity: 434
Is yobit down ? Not able to access it ,, Loading from half an hour .. Tried different browsers
Yobit is up http://isup.me/yobit.net but the loading is very slow Smiley
Maybe the yobit server is full?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

I accessed yobit both several hours ago and just now, it works just fine. You can double check it here, though, http://www.isitdownrightnow.com
Type the web address you like to check and they'll report to you whetherthe server is down or its just you
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right

502 gate way?
Over crowded or some maintenance was in progress.
I was able to enter just this second.
Seems like it works. Try it.

Activity: 280
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I know some times Yobit's signature campaign shows issue, people can not add their campaign earning to btc balance. but this week it is a bit longer delay. Is it OK ? or I am the only sufferer?

yeah i have the same problem. Im new in this campaign. I thought i do something wrong.
so it is normal if i push the: send to my btc balance button nothing is coming?

If you watch their signature thread, you'll find that it's a recurring problem on their campaign, an user even made a FAQ for such thing. They all said that its not to be worried, though.
Activity: 335
Everyone be cautious of YoBit.

We filled out a coin request for Blitzcoin and paid the .1 bitcoin to be added. It has been exactly 2 weeks, with no coin addition. No response from site admins after multiple support tickets.
Jump to: