Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 162. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution
Does this shit exchange ever answer to any support ticket?

Support
Date   Topic   Status   View
2016-03-08 17:18   VTC Coins?   New   View
2016-02-25 17:43   maintenance?   New   View

I have had issues with them before. The always answer my ticket within a few hours.
very fast. much faster then some of the other sites.
I had to wait 2 days last week for poloniex to get to one of my tickets.
but that could be because of all the action they were seeing with eth.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Does this shit exchange ever answer to any support ticket?

Support
Date   Topic   Status   View
2016-03-08 17:18   VTC Coins?   New   View
2016-02-25 17:43   maintenance?   New   View
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Was having trouble logging into it and now getting Cloudflare page which says Yobit is down.  How to contact support?

So can someone give me an e-mail address for support?  I just get a CloudFlare page when I access their support site, and a 'this is not live' Cloudflare version of the trading site.
I would also love to have this information, I have been waiting on an answer to a support ticket since the 3rd, and would love any other way to contact support.

Have you tried to restart your WiFi or modem or anything that you use to connect to the internet? I know, it might sound stupid, but why not give it a try? A few weeks ago i encountered the same problem with faucetbox where any access to faucetbox either from my laptop or my WiFi-connected phone is always redirected to cloudflare saying it's offline (I don't remember the result from isitdownrightnow) but everything works fine from my phone with mobile data. I restarted my WiFi (and cursed it creatively) just because im annoyed and turns out everything works well right after.

I didn't do those things, but somehow it's working now :-)  Thanks

I guess it might be related to IP address in that case, but I have a static IP so restarting modem wouldn't help.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Was having trouble logging into it and now getting Cloudflare page which says Yobit is down.  How to contact support?

So can someone give me an e-mail address for support?  I just get a CloudFlare page when I access their support site, and a 'this is not live' Cloudflare version of the trading site.
I would also love to have this information, I have been waiting on an answer to a support ticket since the 3rd, and would love any other way to contact support.

Have you tried to restart your WiFi or modem or anything that you use to connect to the internet? I know, it might sound stupid, but why not give it a try? A few weeks ago i encountered the same problem with faucetbox where any access to faucetbox either from my laptop or my WiFi-connected phone is always redirected to cloudflare saying it's offline (I don't remember the result from isitdownrightnow) but everything works fine from my phone with mobile data. I restarted my WiFi (and cursed it creatively) just because im annoyed and turns out everything works well right after.
PHS
Activity: 154
Was having trouble logging into Yobit and now getting Cloudflare page which says Yobit is down.  How to contact support?
You can create ticket here: http://yobit.net/en/pm/ Smiley
Next time when you have a problem in yobit website check here if yobit is down or up here: isup.me/yobit.net
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Was having trouble logging into Yobit and now getting Cloudflare page which says Yobit is down.  How to contact support?

So can someone give me an e-mail address for support?  I just get a CloudFlare page when I access their support site, and a 'this is not live' Cloudflare version of the trading site.
PHS
Activity: 154
Thx YoBit for fast exchange!
Same Grin
It took 2-7 minutes before completed Smiley

Thank you yobit

So can someone give me an e-mail address for support?  I just get a CloudFlare page when I access their support site, and a 'this is not live' Cloudflare version of the trading site.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
they have added antibot for free coins, what a silly decision they have made. all these coin together didnot worth 100 satoshis and spend so many time to gain them is bullshit.

support isnot answering on any ticket and any questions on this forum, but wasting there time to make such a silly things. its too bad Sad
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
I have an issue... when I press "free coins" and make a request "get free coins" a don't receive anything.
Anyone know why happened this?
Thank you

That's because the free coins section in under maintenance, according to this Twitter message from Yobit: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/709496721471119362

Yobit.Net
‏@YobitExchange
Maintanence on FreeCoins until 16 March

I noticed the same today possible the list become too big.

they have fix! now work correct as usually!
 Grin ! I see a new anti bot check before claim, and yes the coin list is really big!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I have an issue... when I press "free coins" and make a request "get free coins" a don't receive anything.
Thank you

That's because the free coins section in under maintenance, according to this Twitter message from Yobit: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/709496721471119362

Yobit.Net
‏@YobitExchange

I noticed the same today possible the list become too big.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Whats premium listing fee? is there a fee to join YoBit.Net

I don't think there is any fees on joining yobit, I didn't asked for any payment when i sign up either, and I never know there's any premium account there, though I may be mistaken. But there are some fees for exchanging from one coin to another and there are some fees on depositing and withdrawing with certain method. You can refer to the "fees" section that can be found under your account name on the top right corner.

quoting from yobits "add coin" page

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 1 business day + mail alert to all users
May they have server load issues,tech issues or similar.

we decided to try to add another exchange for SOILcoin, and paid the .1BTC to yobit on february 9th. when 5 business days went by, i set up a support ticket. when it wasnt answered in a week, i added to that support ticket. ive posted against that support ticket 6 times now, in teh six weeks since we paid the premium listing fee, and have not once received a response. even when ive asked to just have the fee refunded and walk away from the idea of listing SOIL on their exchange, theres been no response in over a week. ive heard good things and bad things about yobit. i like their dice games and ridiculously numerous altcoin faucets. im not so impressed by the lack of response by support staff.
May they have server load issues,tech issues or similar.
Thank you

Yobit.Net
‏@YobitExchange

thank you I don follow their tweet because I don't have an account there....
when they fix? I see new coins listed.....
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Thx YoBit for fast exchange!
Activity: 249
Thank you

Yobit.Net
‏@YobitExchange

Thank you
Jump to: