Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 173. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
New Pure POS coin. Have a look. Many bounties and avatar campaign is still open. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/zombiecoin-zmc-100-pos-campaign-bounty-1323520
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why has Yobit disabled registration? Are there any problems at the moment?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
When it is finished maintenance stakecoin? It takes probably already 3 months, maybe someone will take care of it? Connection to the network wallet, coins sent a week ago, the balance 0 STK
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Dear Forum Members!

We are glad to present YoBit.Net, a new Cryptocurrency Exchange.

URL: https://www.YoBit.net/

−   User-friendly interface;
−   Full Trade page at the screen without scrolling;
−   Immediate cryptocurrency deposit / withdrawal;
−   YobiCodes (deposit codes);
−   Api in btc-e format for faster integration into bot-systems;
−   Two-factor authentication (Google Authenticator, email);
−   Lottery.
−   DICE.

Sincerely Yours,
Team of YoBit.Net

Hello Sir.. Please help me. My yobit account has freezed. please reactivate it..
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
I'm relatively new to yobit site, what would happen if I left an altcoin on the market? I sell this altcoin on certain price, then the market price decreased while I still have some open for sell. I know that I could cancel the trade at any time, but if I just let the coin on market, what would happen? Would I be charged by some fees daily? Or would my coin eventually gone? Or....... what? Please advise.

if your order does not close, yobit not charge any fee, the fees are on the trades, so if you don't trade, you don't have to pay fees
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I'm relatively new to yobit site, what would happen if I left an altcoin on the market? I sell this altcoin on certain price, then the market price decreased while I still have some open for sell. I know that I could cancel the trade at any time, but if I just let the coin on market, what would happen? Would I be charged by some fees daily? Or would my coin eventually gone? Or....... what? Please advise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hi I my rank is upgraded from jr member to member, will it be automatically updated in the signature campaign or I need to request it every time?
What about signature?
When and how can i join to campaign?

You can join that signature campaign when you reached Jr. Member rank and you're near to reach that!
Thank you friend!
When i reach junior member rank, how i will able to join?
What do i need to do?
I think i could do it! thank you advance
What about signature?

You can join that signature campaign when you reached Jr. Member rank and you're near to reach that!
Thank you friend!
When i reach junior member rank, how i will able to join?
What do i need to do?
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What about signature?

What about signature?
Why my balance gives differences?
For example one of my currency appears as 1000 but when i wanna make a process, it appears 50

Do you have any of that currency in orders by any chance? Balances you used for an open order cannot be used for other actions.
Let me check please
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
For example one of my currency appears as 1000 but when i wanna make a process, it appears 50

Do you have any of that currency in orders by any chance? Balances you used for an open order cannot be used for other actions.
Jump to: