Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 168. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
site having downtime?

yes, seems like the page is offline...

This kind of things always make me feel nervous, they should do some post about it or a tweet to give us news about what is happening and an ETA for fix the incidence, let´s hope te service back to be online soon

I agree it would be nice to at least have a clue of what's going on. Doesn't take more than a few seconds to update users with a tweet or post here.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
site having downtime?

yes, seems like the page is offline...

This kind of things always make me feel nervous, they should do some post about it or a tweet to give us news about what is happening and an ETA for fix the incidence, let´s hope service back to be online soon
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I am facing issues in transferring Signature bonus to normal BTC balance

Anyone else are also facing the same issue? i have raised a support ticket

that button doesnt work for almost 3 days now, i sent a ticket to support too but no responce yet. hopefully the issue will be fixed later today

this button isnot working almost every weekends, today or max tomorrow will be fixed, just wait and dont need to open ticket, no one willnot answer on it? I wonder, is there any admin or moderators or not? they arenot answering on any question or tickets

I guess YOBIT need to invest sometime in creating a Moderator Group or support group to cater to members queries which are flowing in abundance

Doing all alone by 1 or 2 people is almost impossible and it will create intolerance among members
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

that button doesnt work for almost 3 days now, i sent a ticket to support too but no responce yet. hopefully the issue will be fixed later today

this button isnot working almost every weekends, today or max tomorrow will be fixed, just wait and dont need to open ticket, no one willnot answer on it? I wonder, is there any admin or moderators or not? they arenot answering on any question or tickets
Activity: 812

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Give them some time.Yobit is great exchange.They will add trump and andromeda coin soon.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Im sure they are but Im just disappointed  in the time its taking when they state premium 2 day service.
Im sure it will be fine though  Wink

Try still I have a lot of bitcoin on yobit and will definitely get trump coins when it listed on Yobit,there are over 360 coins on Yobit and Trump coin is a big additional to the coins
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Im sure they are but Im just disappointed  in the time its taking when they state premium 2 day service.

Just make sure you make Yobits wallet guy's job easier. Make sure you give them all important info like X11 POW only clone coin and links to github with everything they would need there to add it. Yobit has always been a good exchange and I am sure they will get to it soon if they have all the info and you paid the fee.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Invulner
Yobit's customer service is pretty trash, tbh. Just be patient, they're definitely legit though.
Activity: 770
Merit: 506

ATT YOBIT REP:

I paid the Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day for Trump Coin to be listed on your exchange on Monday 22nd. I have repeatedly sent tickets and sent you two personal PM’s
as well as Tweet YOBIT.  I have had Zero response from anyone @ Yobit or your self. You have been online since I sent you those PM's
I understand your busy but I chose the paid service for guaranteed inclusion on your exchange. Please address this situation
because I dont think it does YOBIT image any favours.
legendary
Activity: 1330
yobit is a scam.

they do not send out my btc.

go fuck off

I just made withdraw without any problems so maybe you could give some more info/proof?

THIS is not FUD.

withdrawal request of 0.38 BTC was submitted over 15 hours ago, and i submitted four tickets.

and the transaction is still "in Process" status.

what the fuck they are doing.
Jump to: