Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 25. (Read 292713 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
So...good exchange, very complex and good conection to site.  Grin
Activity: 6
Activity: 5
good market, fast money transfer
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
This is the first and the best exchanger which I used!

There are mor 6000 cryptocurrencies for us! Join now!
Activity: 29
i'm still waiting for my waves deposit. please fix it asap. it's been more than 3 days.
Activity: 150
Merit: 25
President of FinTechAssociation
I try to list our sandcoin token. And I'll back to yhis topic and tell everybody how it'll be
Activity: 2
Activity: 30
Good market, no problems yet
Activity: 16
Best free market for crypto. Dont forget to refer your friends and make more money
Activity: 1
Very interesting marketplace, espesially free coins! Need more coins)
Activity: 70
Great Exchange , easy to Add Funds using ADVcash.

Please decrease the Amount different for USD pairs.
Пoкa пpoблeм нeт, нyжнo paзoбpaтьcя в пpoдaжax - пoкyпкax Wink
Activity: 520
yobit is such a great place to be. so much free coins, i dont even where to start.
Bcex пpивeтcтвyю .. нe знaю пoкa нeт нe кaкиx пpoблeм ..  пo биpжe .. я нoвичoк .. вce paбoтaeт нopмaльнo  ) Kiss нo ecть  и cвoи плюcы в биpжe .. пocмoтpим
I love YoBit, I have made a fair amount in trading there and ive only ever had one problem sending a coin to wallet and it resolved itself within the hour
They have had problems with there free coins not working but it all seems fixed now
I have used the InvestBox for Dogecoin and they paid like they said and i sent to wallet without any problems, i also did the eth and it paid out as well
I Like this site and use it regularly for trading smaller alt coins
Its the perfect site for beginners i think as there is so much to choose from and they have a dodge market which is cool so you can buy huge amounts of coins in trades
Ive never used there support or never needed it
I have accounts on Poloniex, WEX, Bittrex etc. and trade them all and have done so for years.... say what you will about yobit but i have never had a problem i have only made profit
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Yobit not an scam site. Users that call it an scam don't realized that wallets don't always work.  Even wallets on computer cell phones at some point have same problems.  The site is easy to use and is home to an lot of coins and tokens.  Some user even made an YOBXXXL waves token with free faucet and pos4all, (YOBXXXL - 8sd3qufPrcfNnvGASTFWwSoNDySBa1eXytwzXSgnqx7k),(gravit.ws/asset.aspx?asset=8sd3qufPrcfNnvGASTFWwSoNDySBa1eXytwzXSgnqx7k). Why would an user do that or in general other users and coin devs still list and buy coins there. I'm not hyping yobit just do your own research before investing anywhere in the world and you will do fine.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
DONT TRUST THIS FORUM, HUNDREEDS OF RUSSIAN TROLLS HIRED BY YOBIT WORKING SAME AS THEIR SAINT PETERSBOURGH TROLL FARM.
People who used another exchangers would newer come back to Yobit. SCAM !

100% agree. Yobit is scam

Exactly this.

Not surprised as these people hyping Yobit are all newbies and they don't really know what they are talking about. There a lot of exchanges out there, bigger, more good alts and more friendly support so there is really no reason to trade in this scam site.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
DONT TRUST THIS FORUM, HUNDREEDS OF RUSSIAN TROLLS HIRED BY YOBIT WORKING SAME AS THEIR SAINT PETERSBOURGH TROLL FARM.
People who used another exchangers would newer come back to Yobit. SCAM !

100% agree. Yobit is scam

Exactly this.
Caмaя xopoшaя биpжa YOBIT ,мнe нpaвитcя тaм paбoтaть
Pages:
Jump to: