Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 26. (Read 292713 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great place to buy and sell coins!
I had no problems whatsoever with registration Grin

It's too early to say whether this will be a 'good' exchange yet - I certainly won't be making any large deposits/trades for quite a while - but I do wish you success.
i`m still logged
Activity: 6
The most beautiful exchange,free coins and everyone can start trading from scratch------my rating 5 out of 5!!!!!!  andro1984)))
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I am a member of Yobit Trading platform. My experience is excellent. I am proud to be on the Yobit. Excellent Trading Platform.

Thanks for your remarks. Either you are newbie in trading or you are one of those people that worships dead coins and shit coins with no real usage in the future. Not to mention that most of Yobit wallet are under maintenance forever. Cheers!  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
I am a member of Yobit Trading platform. My experience is excellent. I am proud to be on the Yobit. Excellent Trading Platform.
Activity: 2
apparently a good crypto-exchange Wink
Activity: 5
I am VERY VERY NERVOUS about my locked BTCRED withdrawal......
.I made a withdrawal of  16490 btcred  ....it stuck for 8 hrs ...NEITHER I RECEIVING IT ON MY WALLET NOR I AM GETTING BACK IT ON YOBIT ...NO RESPONSE FROM SUPPORT TOO..add where i sent : 0x10984992d1af99a07724a252ac6b3d0cc4456954  .... my yobit username : sornsonmatt...  

IT'S WORTH MORE THAN 0.5 BTC AND A LOT FOR ME ( 90%  OF MY FUNDS ) SO PLS RESOLVE IT ASAP.....I WILL BE VERY PRIVILEGED TO YOU  

BTCRED Withdrawal issue still not solved...People are abusing Yobit saying Yobit hold coins at their peak times saying any technical reason....and sell it there on and give you back when price comes down.....https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=406594 … …

I belive in Yobit ...pls solve my issue and help me to build trust stronger on yobit .  Username : sornsonmatt .... add where i sent money was : add: 0x10984992d1af99a07724a252ac6b3d0cc4456954
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

thanks received finaly within 12 hrs .....
Activity: 2
YoBit is a good place, not just for traders, but also for people who want to learn and "play" with coins. Low trading fee (BTC withdraw fee is high, but it won't be better anywhere else), free coins, lot of interesting features, nice (clear, easy to use) interface and support. This is different from other exchanges.
Activity: 59
i like yobit before but not anymore becoz ----

1. scammers heaven

2. wallet purposedly put on maintenance mode, even developer already sent updated version.
Yobit do not update them so Yobit can demand payment in BTC from developer to update wallet,
and those suffers are the small players who deposited to Yobit and there are still no deposit for 2 months

3. customer service in yobit is a myth, they dont exist, so if you have problem, say goodbye to your coins.

overall   2 points from 10 (points for multi currency trade, many coins)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Do you ever include a purse GULDEN (NLG) or how do I withdraw my coins that have been lying on your wallet for a year already?
Yobit is cool .. i made profits on yobit.
Good exchange combined with taps! Now this is rare. Do not deceive.
Getting Free Coin on YoBit!

Cant Beat that. 
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
I would love to give a good review, but your response and support team is pretty darn slow. Tickets go unanswered and your free coin listing seems to just send requests to a black hole. The platform itself is good, but would like better support and response to devs about their coin issues.
Activity: 6
yobit is a very good plattform and very easy to use
Toлькo зapeгиcтpиpoвaлcя
Bыглядит интepecнo
Activity: 3
I really like this new exchange I'm trying called YoBit.net. Grin
Activity: 54

Comprehensive exchange with lots of functions. 
Activity: 568
Merit: 10
When I learned about the exchanger YoBit, I immediately decided to try it in action. liked. Transactions pass quickly enough, the interface is convenient, the defense is organized competently. yes even such a toy as a free coin is available. it is wonderful! good luck to developers Wink
Pages:
Jump to: