Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 41. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hello could anybody help me?, I have not received a withdraw of a token ( ZUR)  from Yobit to my ZUR core wallet the info is :

2017-11-06 04:11:28
273825.39747205 ZUR
d2b87454fa111f2f473dde768552b6342c7f33a0fcd25cb748ad47fef0570033

It was stuck now for 5 days, the status said that it is sending 1/2 confirmations from days ago. I have not answer in the support tickets.

Best Regards.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Dear Yobit, i made a ticket 2 days ago regarding my AMS balance and the fact that it will be swapped in 3 hours from now, (11 november 12:00)  yet i had no reply from you and you keep the wallet in maintanance mode, for many months now, while the wallet works perfectly both at home and on other exchanges. Seems that you are forcing people to sell their balance so that you can swap at a very low price, or in other words manipulate markets and clients.

I have seen that you do this for many markets, coins that have had and have working wallets, but you keep them in maintanance mode for months and months without any valid reason.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Where are the mods of the yobit? Why they are not answering any of my concerns to their support and what is happening to the funds of the campaign, are they going to refill it or what else? Be responsible Yobit, Damn.

Edit: I already sent multiple tickets to the support ever since they locked the transfer button but none of those tickets has been answered by the support.
Now best option for you leave this campaign and try to in touch with support for your payment mostly they are not replying you have to wait for reply or try to go on chat if this option still available on site because I already leave this for long time just because of too many problems with my withdrawals which never happen as many wallets under maintenance mode for long time
No, leaving campaign isn't a best option. Yobit will refill their signature campaign wallet sooner or later. This issue happened so many times in past. Last time signature campaign wallet was empty for almost 2 months! You did correct thing by creating support ticket to remind them about issue. But creating of multiple support tickets is never a good idea.

Its one of the best campaign here in the forum, leaving would be a missed opportunity for you. Yobit I think will just refill it after the fork however. They are running a business and its an opportunity for them to earn coins when fork happens.

You know what they say, yobit is quite govern by bright minds  Grin

Looks like they filled the wallet today - I hope you didn't leave the campaign already.
I hope so because I have no idea this is automatic working and Yobit giving payment in exchange and its usual if signature payment wallet in empty its sounds good they are still doing this without any serious problem good luck to all those who enjoying this
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Where are the mods of the yobit? Why they are not answering any of my concerns to their support and what is happening to the funds of the campaign, are they going to refill it or what else? Be responsible Yobit, Damn.

Edit: I already sent multiple tickets to the support ever since they locked the transfer button but none of those tickets has been answered by the support.
Now best option for you leave this campaign and try to in touch with support for your payment mostly they are not replying you have to wait for reply or try to go on chat if this option still available on site because I already leave this for long time just because of too many problems with my withdrawals which never happen as many wallets under maintenance mode for long time
No, leaving campaign isn't a best option. Yobit will refill their signature campaign wallet sooner or later. This issue happened so many times in past. Last time signature campaign wallet was empty for almost 2 months! You did correct thing by creating support ticket to remind them about issue. But creating of multiple support tickets is never a good idea.

Its one of the best campaign here in the forum, leaving would be a missed opportunity for you. Yobit I think will just refill it after the fork however. They are running a business and its an opportunity for them to earn coins when fork happens.

Looks like they filled the wallet today - I hope you didn't leave the campaign already.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
eGold | The New Digital Gold
Hi guys,
We already paid for a listing of our coin (eGold) about a week ago, and we were wondering when it is going to get added. Our coin already has good volume, is already on CMC and currently the only active exchange with good volume is EtherDelta, so it'd do great on YoBit.

Token: EGOLD
Symbol: EGOLD
Contract Address: 0x6025f65f6b2f93d8ed1efedc752acfd4bdbcec3e
Decimals: 18
Explorer: https://etherscan.io/token/0x6025f65f6b2f93d8ed1efedc752acfd4bdbcec3e

Whitepaper: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eGoldToken
CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/egold/
Telegram: https://t.me/eGoldToken
BitcoinTalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annegold-egold-lending-betting-buy-back-program-cmc-2253578

Thank you!
Activity: 32
Hello , I have a withdraw of ZUR token from Yobit stuck for two days....I have wrote a ticket without answer, could someone help me about it?

transaction
d2b87454fa111f2f473dde768552b6342c7f33a0fcd25cb748ad47fef0570033
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Lets be FREE
When its added to yobit Maxtime MAXT
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So I've never had issues with deposits before, I sent some funds earlier to a wallet address on the exchange and nothing is showing. I've checked the transaction, it's well confirmed and I've checked the wallet address on the chain too and can see the funds sat there, but they've not been credited to my account on the exchange, am I missing something?

I've double checked the wallet address with the one I've sent to as well. There's nothing in pending deposits either.

I've started a support ticket, but after searching the forum can see there's been issues in the past, any advice on how best to get this resolved? Thanks.

Edit: Now it's showing that the wallet on the exchange has gone from online to delayed. My transaction is like 300 blocks on from the delay, what gives?

It means that the coin you are trying to deposit has a bad network or specs, some coins take hours, day or weeks to find blocks since being legacy based and outdated with difficulty adjustments.

YoBit works normal, I've never had problems besides coins forking themselves thus making the wallet go offline.
Activity: 3
So I've never had issues with deposits before, I sent some funds earlier to a wallet address on the exchange and nothing is showing. I've checked the transaction, it's well confirmed and I've checked the wallet address on the chain too and can see the funds sat there, but they've not been credited to my account on the exchange, am I missing something?

I've double checked the wallet address with the one I've sent to as well. There's nothing in pending deposits either.

I've started a support ticket, but after searching the forum can see there's been issues in the past, any advice on how best to get this resolved? Thanks.

Edit: Now it's showing that the wallet on the exchange has gone from online to delayed. My transaction is like 300 blocks on from the delay, what gives?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

Any statement with regard to support of BTC 2X from Yobit?
There are no statement about Segwit2x fork from Yobit so far. I think they will post on their Twitter about maybe week before fork, as it was with previous forks. Then Bitcoin Cash and then Bitcoin Gold was credit to users 24 hours before fork. I believe same thing will happen with upcoming fork. But it's better to wait for announcement from Yobit.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Any statement with regard to support of BTC 2X from Yobit?
Activity: 30
I do agree that they are slow too slow to trust them in the future anymore, but they do pay out even if it takes them a long time to deliver the coins are not lost and that is the most important.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1013

i think MOD is not concerned with campaign payments,you must send email for yobit support.
yobit did very long answer tickets,I ever sent the tickets to yobit for problem WD,but, he reply about 2 months.
you better leave campaign yobit.there are still many best campaigns.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Activity: 141
http://vtlair.com/
Look at the buy order on DEX

VTL TOKEN/WAVES

SOON TO YOBIT.NET
Activity: 30
Activity: 141
http://vtlair.com/
Swap you VTL from yobit with The new version of VTL as a Waves token VTL token