Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 43. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 101
I am having issue with withdrawal "Transfer from cold storage".  I have opened support ticket and PM warden.  Anything else I can do?   Cry
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
signatum (SIGT) is officially confirmed a scam, i dont know why they still list it here o yobit
check signatum.org and read what the remaining developers have to say about the scam that happened
anyways, stay away from that coin, the network is goin down cause the old dev shut down all his nodes.
and most important - the current wallet contains a virus and a keylogger -
this was also confirmed a few days ago. the new team will attempt to do a coinswap
in dezember.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Recently I have deposited some coins to try this exchange.
Changed all to BTC, and tried the Free coins and the Dice. Free coins is so laggy (maybe mining site)
In the Dice I played all in, and Won!
Headed to withdraw all my btc to my wallet, but suddenly my account became freezed and can't withdraw.
Support says I'm cheating?! (of course I didn't cheated)
So in the end they got all my money i deposited there and they won't give it to me... Also don't respond to my support ticket anymore.

I don't recommend anybody to try if don't want to loose all your money!
Not a big loose (0.002 btc) but robbing is robbing..
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Make Mining Decentralized Again with BITCOIN GO

Bitcoin GO implements a combination of new POS & PoW algorithm that makes mining decentralized again.

Special computer hardware designed for BTC mining only are obsolete for mining BITCOIN GO and giving ordinary users a chance to mine it.

In order to ensure the safety of the Bitcoin GO ecosystem, Bitcoin GO has implemented full replay protection, an essential feature that protects users coins from being spent accidentally.

Bitcoin GO is a free open source software project that is built by volunteer developers and supported by a rapidly growing community of Bitcoin enthusiasts that stretches across the globe.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbtcg-bitcoingo-2304496
Activity: 728
Merit: 259
Scam by Yobit team

2017-09-20 19:17:20 temhuk
Hi. i did withdrawal to this adress BE3EpyaYXs9hmf8mYrkm9bFneHp6pio5xf but coins didn't arriverd there. Here is the hash fcd04b9466f93e3f6f75510d7947b6128a5121e1b869ca8d4e7c032f23d2f039
it is not in bern cash blockchain.

here is bern block explorer blockexplorer BERN'a
 http://transactions.bern.cash/
can i get my coins to my wallet or back to Yobit balance?
 The best exchange ever
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
tell me, what are the limits on the BTC output?
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
From yestarday (21.10.2017) I do not receive any confirmation e-mails. Spam folder is also empty. I have tried to withdraw many coins many times - and nothing. I even can't disable setting "Send confirmation letter at withdrawal request", because I dont receive e-mails! Ticket created with no responce from yestarday! HELP!

Try the chatbox, tehy moderator is active there and he will reply to inquiries. I have withdraw there several times with the moderators help. I have bought more SNM tokens in yobit, the exchange somehow is cool. There are just users not satisfied though.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Anyone who asks for support on chatbox is immediately banned. Yoshit is a scam exchange - it's been well documented on this thread & in the scam section.
Its very long time I also have never any reply from any mod because they are not doing any work they are just eating free money and creating troubles for investors and deposit holders I submit many tickets and have chat on chatbox many time most of wallets under maintenance mod
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
From yestarday (21.10.2017) I do not receive any confirmation e-mails. Spam folder is also empty. I have tried to withdraw many coins many times - and nothing. I even can't disable setting "Send confirmation letter at withdrawal request", because I dont receive e-mails! Ticket created with no responce from yestarday! HELP!

Try the chatbox, tehy moderator is active there and he will reply to inquiries. I have withdraw there several times with the moderators help. I have bought more SNM tokens in yobit, the exchange somehow is cool. There are just users not satisfied though.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.

Anyone who asks for support on chatbox is immediately banned. Yoshit is a scam exchange - it's been well documented on this thread & in the scam section.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Yobit Dice game always lost my money.Now I stop playing dice game.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 124
Lets be FREE
Buy some MAXT with Flexepin before its added on yobit.net or participate in the Airdrop

BUY MAXT WITH FLEXEPIN NOW !!

WHAT IS FLEXEPIN ?

A Flexepin Cash Top-Up Voucher is a prepaid voucher that lets you top-up your accounts to make secure, hassle-free online payments. Because Flexepin are prepaid, the risk of having your identity and banking information exposed online is eliminated. This makes it safer than conventional online payment methods. You can purchase Flexepin Cash Top-Up Vouchers at a variety of locations globally, in various currencies and pre-determined amounts.

YOU CAN BUY ONLINE FLEXEPIN VIA UseMyCard

https://usemycard.paymentsource.ca/home.asp

AIR DROP Now !!

send us your address in pm now and receive 20 MAXT or go to http://maxtime.ga/home AIR DROP
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Yobit Free coins site not loading correctly. Recaptcha not loading, page loading forever, frozen, lagging.
The same here, browser is freezing and stop responding, but lets be honest here, free coins are worthless and you are wasting your time collecting them. I was doing that in the past and I have bag full of worthless shitcoins nobody wish to buy - probably because they are dead coins.
Btw what happened to pony race, why did they remove it?

Was it even fair to play? I tried it several times but never won a race, users may have figured it, no one bet to those horses anymore so yobit decides to take it away. Anyway, can the team just list which tokens are they updating regularly just so we don't get into trouble reminding them forever our tokens not being withdrawn?

Yobit is known as not fair site to play and you should already know on why you doesn't win on them and maybe just gamble in moderate ways nor to have fun only and don't get hook to much on them since your expactation to win will surely turn off by their fairness. But anyways be careful on your next game and try not to pull some huge money from your pocket to bet on this site.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yobit Free coins site not loading correctly. Recaptcha not loading, page loading forever, frozen, lagging.
The same here, browser is freezing and stop responding, but lets be honest here, free coins are worthless and you are wasting your time collecting them. I was doing that in the past and I have bag full of worthless shitcoins nobody wish to buy - probably because they are dead coins.

Was it even fair to play? I tried it several times but never won a race, users may have figured it, no one bet to those horses anymore so yobit decides to take it away. Anyway, can the team just list which tokens are they updating regularly just so we don't get into trouble reminding them forever our tokens not being withdrawn?
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
why all of a sudden yobit started listing all the popular coins without even devs applying to get listed?
are they trying to increase their volume.in my opinion they should first update their wallets properly lots of coins wallets are not working cause they r not updated.
people s coins are stuck at yobit ,sooner or later they udate the wallet this happened before but still waiting this much is not coool.
Activity: 40
Activity: 574
ALERT SCAM! They scam me 18k HODLcoin to the reason of their dev cannot update Smiley.. dafuq
Activity: 6
Dear yobit,

I am withdrawing 0.5 ETH, but it is processing very slowly
Please help me, it's very importand.
I have sent request support, but nobody response
Can you help me?
My account is: bino86

https://scontent.fhan5-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/22490222_10155855218859168_2435233770241342795_n.jpg?oh=22874f5edd49c74757e2b4de88bb86b3&oe=5A734BAE
Activity: 11
Hello guys,
Please anyone can expliane what happened here, i deposit 997 rms a year ago, i didn't recieve anything as you can see here in first picture confirmations is 0/2?Huh
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-3miaXRv_Vb4/WeIUO4jzRzI/AAAAAAAABQM/cNDPZAq6yAAmFgFWTG-phcITwmPd59FQgCLcBGAs/s1600/rms1.png

when i clicked on confirmation i see this page 'Not found'Huh

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2sZ_ysGAzI8/WeIUOzhS9cI/AAAAAAAABQI/SSpH9HSxuMQmYlnVvCguspx4mEFoK9kMwCLcBGAs/s1600/rms2.png

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: