Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 45. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hello guys, does anybody trade cnx (cryptonex) on yobit?
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
I have account in yobit for more time ago but in last 2 years I not used this exchange. Recently I revisit the exchange to try some experimental trades for a coin that not listed in more exchanges. When want to withdraw some litle quantity of Btc I was surprised to see the fee. Sincerely for me is incredible how is posible to have 0.00150000 fee. This is real?
If you will look at other exchanges, you will see that mostly have fees in range between 0.001-0.002 btc fees and Yobit is not exceptional. Mostly exchanges increased their fees some months ago when bitcoin transactions was very expensive.

Depend of what echange you have in mind. I use most Livecoin and Poloniex where they have whitdraw Livecoin Fee: 0 BTC Network Fee: 0.001 BTC. 

At poloniex their withdraw fee is 0 and their network fee just 0.0001.

I dont have nothing against Yobit, but difference betwen theyr fees and other good exchanges is big and their servicies is less in my opinion as comparation.

Anyway I wish good succes Yobit but I prefer other exchanges.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I have account in yobit for more time ago but in last 2 years I not used this exchange. Recently I revisit the exchange to try some experimental trades for a coin that not listed in more exchanges. When want to withdraw some litle quantity of Btc I was surprised to see the fee. Sincerely for me is incredible how is posible to have 0.00150000 fee. This is real?

i dont understand, why are you worrying about fee? you cannot make any withdraw, because all wallets are maintaining and support are already dead, so forget about youshit and try another site

good luck
Just the idea of having a large amount stuck as wallets are offline, and no replies makes me sad...
This is happening for some time as I am also waiting for some wallets to came online and I withdraw my funds I send many tickets for this also but they never give any reply and these coins wallets also never came online still hoping for good even its going worst day by day a good exchange is change into shit
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Yobit now seems to have some problems, often not very smooth

Never mind, but it has been in this state for years now.

A golden website trashed to ashes, sadly.
Activity: 56
Yobit now seems to have some problems, often not very smooth
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
If you will look at other exchanges, you will see that mostly have fees in range between 0.001-0.002 btc fees and Yobit is not exceptional. Mostly exchanges increased their fees some months ago when bitcoin transactions was very expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
i think you must take a look into xgtc coin. it seems you are in wrong chain. people are losing money cause they are sending xgtc from other exchanges and those coins are stuck. please update old xgtc to newer version. a lot of people are complaining
Activity: 55
Stay away from this fking shitcoin scam exchange!!!
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

i dont understand, why are you worrying about fee? you cannot make any withdraw, because all wallets are maintaining and support are already dead, so forget about youshit and try another site

good luck
Just the idea of having a large amount stuck as wallets are offline, and no replies makes me sad...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

good luck
Activity: 40
Merit: 10
it seems now the exchange is in a bad state
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
yobit: i want withdraw my MXT! why your wallet not work!?

Are there representatives of the exchange here? Nobody is answering((

Seems not. Not responding on pm. Not on support tickets OK site. Not on Twitter. Nothing
Have a lot of money stuck at yobit.net and null support

Are there representatives of the exchange here? Nobody is answering((
Activity: 130
Hello everyone!
I am writing a diploma for my master's degree about crypto currency exchanges and I was looking for Yobit's jurisdiction,  certificate of incorporation, contacts (physical) where it's located etc.
For example I found such info on Exmo here : https://exmo.me/en/contacts
Where can I find such info? I Couln't find any document or info on their website.

Many thanks!

you have chosen the worst exchange site in the crypto world with the worst site. i can say that yobit is really yoshit , recourse their support and admins dont care about their users and are stilling our money,

you can advice to all with your diploma to stay away from this shit site
Hello everyone!
I am writing a diploma for my master's degree about crypto currency exchanges and I was looking for Yobit's jurisdiction,  certificate of incorporation, contacts (physical) where it's located etc.
Where can I find such info? I Couln't find any document or info on their website.

Many thanks!

I thought their base is Russia? I am not sure, though. I tried to google this piece of info as well and I found a review page stating that a russia agent is currently investigating them.

You're building a thesis about their legitimacy and the cases revolving around them these months? If that's what your master thesis about, it'll be good subject because yobit had a lot of interesting issue that you can pick and analyze. But if your subject is about a good crypto exchange and their system, I'll suggest you to prefer bittrex or maybe kraken, they're one of the exchanges that still runs smoothly these days

Hmm, thank you, guys.
Yep, it was so strange for me that they dont have any relevant info about their jurisdiction.. Maybe you are right..

I'am writing the thesis about top crypto exchanges and there is a paragraph about the legitimicy. So, i was researching for that..
Yobit and LiveCoin suffers from lack of info..

Thanks again!

Hello, tell me, does not support the new coins being added at the moment? In general, a new coin to get on the stock exchange is not possible? Thank you
Activity: 124
Lets be FREE
24H before website Update.... Grin

http://maxtime.ga/

+

ADDCOIN REQUEST COMPLETED

+

ANYBODY WHO WANTS FREE MAXT

5 MAXT per tweet
https://twitter.com/maxtime01/status/912397527147794432

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hello everyone!

Many thanks!

I thought their base is Russia? I am not sure, though. I tried to google this piece of info as well and I found a review page stating that a russia agent is currently investigating them.

You're building a thesis about their legitimacy and the cases revolving around them these months? If that's what your master thesis about, it'll be good subject because yobit had a lot of interesting issue that you can pick and analyze. But if your subject is about a good crypto exchange and their system, I'll suggest you to prefer bittrex or maybe kraken, they're one of the exchanges that still runs smoothly these days
Hello everyone!

Many thanks!

you have chosen the worst exchange site in the crypto world with the worst site. i can say that yobit is really yoshit , recourse their support and admins dont care about their users and are stilling our money,

you can advice to all with your diploma to stay away from this shit site

True that
Pages:
Jump to: