Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 44. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Hi everyone! Can someone confirm how much is the PoS intrest, I think is not updatated in the OP. Thanks!

- POS interest: 35%, 25%, 10% and 1% changing annually.

now: 25%
After Update: 10%

Quote from: Mark81
after update pos is 1 bits per one block. Two blocks in minute. Not 10% pos. Reward is same for everyone and your balance dont affect to it.
-

For all those who are accompanying this project, and waiting for updates, this image perfectly represents the situation:

As of for exchange that works in altcoinmarket is this right publicity that you want? Bitstar coin dev has contacted your exchange with no response for coming hardfork of their wallet. Are you compromising user funds by ignoring that or are you cooperative exchange?

Please response so our community can go forward on plans that are coming with new wallet.

with best regards, Mark81
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
I have tried withdrawal of various coins and it keeps asking me for an address so i insert my wallet address to receive the coin but keeps saying cancelled. Admin says i'm using the wrong address. Please can someone advise what address thay are referring to?

It's the destination address, which is, the address where you want your coin to be transferred to. I would strongly suggest you to copy and paste it and not typing them one by one as it's very case sensitive and typing will make your coins went to someone else's wallet. And, O believe you know about this already, you can only send to and from the same coin. Which means, don't send your doge to lite, or your dash to btc address.

If i try withdraw a coin it says withdrawal amount and then states receive the same coin after the fees? Why would i want the same coin if i am withdrawing it?

Do you mean the column below the word "obtain" ? It simply states the final amount you'll obtain on the destination address, which will not be equal of the amount you send because they will deduct it with transaction fee. Hence, they help informing you the exact amount you will receive using that column

So if i use lets say my coin base BTC receive key for BTC it will work?

Understand now. So dash i can only send to a wallet that accepts dash as a coin and that has a dash wallet?

How do i trade a coin lets say dash for doge or eth. This site only allows BTC to eth?

. . . . . . . . . so... Your problem was, in fact, as simple as trying to send your btc to a doge address (or something in that line) ? Well, it's ok, people learn from mistakes. Sorry, didn't try to be rude, I just find it hilarious.

Seriously now, yes, you can ONLY send btc to a btc address and dash to dash address. Other than that, you'll be in trouble. Which also answered your second question: NO, you should only send to DASH WALLET. So, although the exchange has dash on their list, you can't just simply send your btc to your dash address on that exchange and wished that you will be credited with dash. You still have to send your btc to the btc address and dash to dash address, no matter what. If you have btc and want to "convert" them to dash, then you have to invest on btc first, and exchange your btc to dash after your account got credited.

About your third qestion, I haven't trade on yobit for quite some time, so I don't know how they work right now, but I think you can get other pairs (a btc-to-dash or doge-to-eth are what we call as pairs) without having yo convert them to btc first. They have those "tabs" on the top list of their market price, the one with "RUR" "BTC" "ETH" "USD" WAVES", click the one you desired (let's say "eth") and you'll see what eth pairs are available (means, eth-to-other-coins). I don't see a dash pairs, though, so maybe you have to exchange your dash to btc and then exchange your btc to doge.

A little suggestion, though, move to a better exchange like bittrex or kraken. Their interface might be slightly more intimidating than yobit, but they are saver. If you read few pages behind, you'll see that yobit is having some issue with withdrawal and stuck transaction, although some people also claimed they were improving.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have tried withdrawal of various coins and it keeps asking me for an address so i insert my wallet address to receive the coin but keeps saying cancelled. Admin says i'm using the wrong address. Please can someone advise what address thay are referring to?

It's the destination address, which is, the address where you want your coin to be transferred to. I would strongly suggest you to copy and paste it and not typing them one by one as it's very case sensitive and typing will make your coins went to someone else's wallet. And, O believe you know about this already, you can only send to and from the same coin. Which means, don't send your doge to lite, or your dash to btc address.

If i try withdraw a coin it says withdrawal amount and then states receive the same coin after the fees? Why would i want the same coin if i am withdrawing it?

Do you mean the column below the word "obtain" ? It simply states the final amount you'll obtain on the destination address, which will not be equal of the amount you send because they will deduct it with transaction fee. Hence, they help informing you the exact amount you will receive using that column

So if i use lets say my coin base BTC receive key for BTC it will work?

Understand now. So dash i can only send to a wallet that accepts dash as a coin and that has a dash wallet?

How do i trade a coin lets say dash for doge or eth. This site only allows BTC to eth?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
yobit is a great exchange and i never had any problems with them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I dont have problem trading with yobit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

Its always been safe since time, there were hundreds of fuds before that and yet nothing happen to Yobit. I'd be the first to laugh when someone can actually bring this site down but seem to have none. Just forget and move on.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole

Please can someone help?
why i cant withdraw my btc?i dont clicked "freeze withdrawals..."

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/2529/wG7y6a.png

support doesnt answer me...
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Lets be FREE
When its available??

yobit.net/en/trade/MAXT/BTC
https://yobit.net/en/dice/MAXT
hello super exchange yobitt you support is shit ,,,hoding my HACKED account without doing nothing !!!
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
YoBit,

I am trying to withdraw my ICON. My withdrawal was canceled after I paid the fees to have it withdrawn. Can you please help me? My username is: beyourownbank and my email is [email protected] I just added more BTC to your site so I can use the chat forum there, because when I did my transfer of the ICON tokens it took my BTC so I could no longer participate in the chat as I did not have .01 BTC on the platform. Why is .01 BTC needed to chat on the platform? Please, just help me with my ICON withdrawal...tnx

I wonder if trollbox will really help? Some people here claimed that yobit support didn't respond to either tickets or trollbox.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
YoBit,

I am trying to withdraw my ICON. My withdrawal was canceled after I paid the fees to have it withdrawn. Can you please help me? My username is: beyourownbank and my email is [email protected] I just added more BTC to your site so I can use the chat forum there, because when I did my transfer of the ICON tokens it took my BTC so I could no longer participate in the chat as I did not have .01 BTC on the platform. Why is .01 BTC needed to chat on the platform? Please, just help me with my ICON withdrawal...tnx
0.01 btc balance for using chat  is just a system of protection from spammers
not only at Yobit
Activity: 12
YoBit,

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Hello guys, does anybody trade cnx (cryptonex) on yobit?

stay away from this shit site, or you will lose all your money. almost all wallets are under maintenance and you willnot be able to withdraw your money. and support is almost dead and they dont care about us.

good luck...

support is not dead.
i always get a reply.sometimes early sometimes late.
but it gets solved everytime.
just do not create more than one tickets for the same incident.you are slowing the progress by doing that.
Well if I'm asking for more then a month for support then I'd say support is dead. Not responding on Twitter or on support tickets isn't a good thing

there are many problems, witch arenot solved more then 5-6 month and does it means that support are alive? i dont think so.

thousandth of users has lost their money in this shit site and support donk care about and and even dont answer on their problems.

the worst site with the worst support and admin ever
Activity: 39
My MEW just was airdroped with 1000 cnx, and I see that only YoBit is trading that coin.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

stay away from this shit site, or you will lose all your money. almost all wallets are under maintenance and you willnot be able to withdraw your money. and support is almost dead and they dont care about us.

good luck...

support is not dead.
just do not create more than one tickets for the same incident.you are slowing the progress by doing that.
Well if I'm asking for more then a month for support then I'd say support is dead. Not responding on Twitter or on support tickets isn't a good thing
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418

good luck...

support is not dead.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

good luck...
Pages:
Jump to: