Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 73. (Read 292750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
NanoX  https://yobit.net/en/trade/NANOX/BTC
checkout the incoming updates   https://youtu.be/O0FCuz9rhBY
and please retweet :-)
thank you  https://twitter.com/TillKoeln

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nanox-project-x-cluster-based-mining-contracts-1850419
Your coin is one of the best example how shit coin is. With current price buy 894 btc and sell 127 btc , this coin is really shit and shitty coin.
Your trust rep also says it all about how many shitcoins which you have made.

~snip~
not  stay away  yobit.  i believe  yobit.it is a good  exchage  .  have a good  api  for  bot trade..   so  requesting update lizi wallet again and  again  not  give up  until lizi wallet is  work well.
Don't begging too much to listed your coin in yobit, try to contact other exchange sites, if your coin is really legit or they are thinking like that, your coin should be listed even though you didn't asked for it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
hi Yobit

soo all your wallet STILL in MAINTENANCE or Huh

Dont lose time there guys...

Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
hey yobit

please  help update  lizi wallet

sorry, but you must wait several month and if you will be very lucky, anyone will answer you and help you.

i advice you forget about this shit site and try another exchange, or they will make you made.

good luck...

yobit exchange is a good  exchange,i thinks,so hope yobit  can update lizi wallet

have you read older posts here? or other  threads? where many people are worrying about this site? almost all problems are unsolved for several months. they are just scam sites with the worst support.

i advice you stay away, or when you will lose something worth, it will be too late.

not  stay away  yobit.  i believe  yobit.it is a good  exchage  .  have a good  api  for  bot trade..   so  requesting update lizi wallet again and  again  not  give up  until lizi wallet is  work well.

i am not sure, they will do anything during several months, but anyway, wish you luck...
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hey yobit

sorry, but you must wait several month and if you will be very lucky, anyone will answer you and help you.

i advice you forget about this shit site and try another exchange, or they will make you made.

good luck...

yobit exchange is a good  exchange,i thinks,so hope yobit  can update lizi wallet

have you read older posts here? or other  threads? where many people are worrying about this site? almost all problems are unsolved for several months. they are just scam sites with the worst support.

i advice you stay away, or when you will lose something worth, it will be too late.

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
hey yobit

good luck...

You need to pay a fee if you want Yobit to upgrade your wallet,you are not the only one with the same issues hundreds of coins has the same issue in Yobit,better look for other exchanges,just requesting will not do,this is how Yobit do business.

Lol even Yobit knows they have have too many shitcoins and are trying to filter them out. Any coin with half respectable devs could afford this fee...
hey yobit

good luck...

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
hey yobit

good luck...

You need to pay a fee if you want Yobit to upgrade your wallet,you are not the only one with the same issues hundreds of coins has the same issue in Yobit,better look for other exchanges,just requesting will not do,this is how Yobit do business.
hey yobit

good luck...

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi i can login my yobit account .
Allways say to check my email confirmation, i did it many times and same error mesage.
I have bought some coins b4 in yobit but i cant login to manage my wallet.
please help.

Like 30 min later i finally could login------- PROBLEM SOLVED-----
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
NanoX  https://yobit.net/en/trade/NANOX/BTC
checkout the incoming updates   https://youtu.be/O0FCuz9rhBY
and please retweet :-)
thank you  https://twitter.com/TillKoeln

Why?

ALL your other coins went straight to 1 sat or are in months long maintenance.
TOKEN, SCAN (1 SAT) PONZ, PONZ2 (Maintenance for months)
You can't service your existing coins but you roll out an unending line of new ones.
What was it last week? Project-X
yeah no thanks..

Service your coins that you already Dev..
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
can someone please explain to me how i can get btc for posting on bitcointalk.org.  im new to Yobit.net and i would like to start trading

Try lots of free faucets and build yourself up some small amounts of bitcoin then go trade, maybe you hit lucky with big rise.
I think he's asking about Yobit's signature campaign. so friend you need to be at least a member to join signature campaign. newbie and Jr members are not allowed to join signature campaign anymore (at least not in yobit campaign)

No, that is slightly incorrect. As far as I know, yobit is not only not-accepting newbie and juniors, but also all of the other rank. They are closed for new participants since months ago and hadn't open for new entries yet, at least not that I know since I never stumbled upon their official announcement.

And yes, since he asked about getting btc for posting, he is referencing to signature campaign. Try secondstrade once you got to member (it's their minimal rank to join), they have a relatively easy terms for new participants
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
hey yobit

I've seen a lot of times you are complaining and yet still there's no help coming from yobit? Why not just leave them and look for other exchange for your coin to be listed
hey yobit

good luck...
hey yobit

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
can someone please explain to me how i can get btc for posting on bitcointalk.org.  im new to Yobit.net and i would like to start trading

Try lots of free faucets and build yourself up some small amounts of bitcoin then go trade, maybe you hit lucky with big rise.
I think he's asking about Yobit's signature campaign. so friend you need to be at least a member to join signature campaign. newbie and Jr members are not allowed to join signature campaign anymore (at least not in yobit campaign)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

First of all, it's not right place to ask. Secondly, Yobit signature campaign don't accept new members. You can find full list of campaigns here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
As you can see, there are only two open campaigns which accepts newbies.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
EGC
SCASH
COXST
BERN
TRAP
BITBOSS
LOCO
HODL
PONZI
PONZ2
XAV
GBT
WAVES
ORLY
TX
Decred
EGC
+more

They simply are'nt fit to run an exchange.

It's actually unreal.. they won't release waves and they were just at the same conference as the Waves CEO..
Can you imagine the court cases if they were in the US?
Pages:
Jump to: