Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 76. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Holy SH!t

They are listing 18 coins on one day.. and STILL EVERYTHING is in maintenance.
https://twitter.com/YobitExchange
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
When will ATMOS be added? Many people waiting for it

Damn Atmos is distributed? Were can i get it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
When will ATMOS be added? Many people waiting for it
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
When will more coins be added? It has been a significant amount of time over the 2-3 business days when Atmos should have been added. Is there any news?
Activity: 112
Why I can't register at yobit?
A lot of things that can happen, at first I also can't join at Yobit.net, the problem exists in browsers that don't support cookies and enable java script if we use mozilla, but if I use Google Chrome everything is okay.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Please Fix the Withdrawal process

email Id:[email protected]
Coin: 140 Lisk
It says

I have tried contacting support several time to no response
Activity: 89
Hi Most of the coin on Yobit are and still in maintenance for ever ..

so use other exchange or take the risk that when you buy a coin there you cant trade it after and you gonna wait 1 years or 2 for maybe a repair of the wallet..

better to use cryptopia or Nova exchange Poloniex..

Every fucking coin are in Maintenance

except Btc dogecoin ltcoin and 3-4 other coin all other.. are in Maintenance

what can we do with that ?

even Yobit ask you to pay them to recover or repair their own wallet for repair they charge 0.01 btc for fix the maintenance Its ridiculous..

dont Use yobit dont lose your time there even they have a great Interface graphic.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

I don't have plans to move away fro them for there are still coins that I have been trading with them which is only listed on them as well. We all know this exchange can be as shady as they are but they were up for years and never went to extremes like declaring being hacked and disappear. I hope to see them fix issues though.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
This exchange is getting more fishy time after time, there are more complaints on here than anything else talked about. If you see an exchange going rogue like this with only complaints coming from the users, it is time to withdraw everything you have and run. Hopefully they will recover and fix everything to attract people back but for now, everyone with a same mind would leave.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Read the posts above... why would you?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

I already withdrawn all my remaining currencies from this exchange. And I will not come back unless I can see a better and fully improved Yobit.
Today after long time I also succeeded to withdraw my all amount from this exchange now have feeling same like you never came back here because they are doing very poor service but still I will watch if have some positive feedback from community then want to try again for good

Wise move. I withdrew everything from Yoshit some months ago, apart from what they stole from me & is sitting in their wallets that are in constant "maintanance" mode for months on end. I still have multiple ignored & unanswered tickets open with them that I update every now & again in the hope they will eventually return what they stole, but I'm sure I'll never see my coins again.

Best I can do is warn everyone else about this con outfit. Not much of a payback, but if it stops even one user getting ripped off, it's all good.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
I asked for my wallets seed on a coin they refuse to fix the wallet for no reply in 10 days lol.

Figure it was worth a shot, im like my private wallet works fine.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504

I already withdrawn all my remaining currencies from this exchange. And I will not come back unless I can see a better and fully improved Yobit.
Today after long time I also succeeded to withdraw my all amount from this exchange now have feeling same like you never came back here because they are doing very poor service but still I will watch if have some positive feedback from community then want to try again for good
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Yea, its a shady place where coins die.

They recently failed to upgrade EGC.... every other exchange and users did it without any problems.
They recently desynched COXST.. lacking the skills of running a wallet and doing resynchs.

They should hire someone knowing basic tech...
It seems neither Warden nor Blacksmith are able to do a basic resynch.

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
"Transfer from cold storage " means "We dont have that coin, fuck you"?

There is actually a cold storage?

Exactly, how can they allow deposits into a wallet that is under maintenance?

Because that's what they do.

List a shitcoin.
Accept deposits.
Put wallet in "maintanance" for ever.
Keep users deposits.

It's called stealing.

**snip repeated quotes**

Are you mad?

Do you want to see your wallet in constant "maintanance" while these scammers steal all your users coins?

Use a legit exchange - avoid this place at all costs!!.
Pages:
Jump to: