Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 75. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Yobit added 11 coins last week,maybe thei are finally back on work with their exchange like old times.
Let's see....
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Did anybody hear why EDR was removed from ROM?

Cause yobit admins wants to trip Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If you are having troubles and issues with your withdrawals and with the coins that you are having. Just keep on contacting them, it's good that he is responding and maybe he is trying to fix everything for our convenience.
Been contacting then weekly since December...

Did you posted your problem here? And all means by contacting them you did? Sending them a message here in forum?
Because their support at their website is popular for not replying.

I can't tell if you are serious or trolling. When you hand you money over to an exchange it is incumbent upon them to act in a businesslike and serious manner.
I have filled out their support and maintenance request forms https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ to no avail.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

because yobit wanted to scam all idiots
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If you are having troubles and issues with your withdrawals and with the coins that you are having. Just keep on contacting them, it's good that he is responding and maybe he is trying to fix everything for our convenience.

Did you posted your problem here? And all means by contacting them you did? Sending them a message here in forum?
Because their support at their website is popular for not replying.
rze
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Hello Yobit.
Can you tell me, can i receive my 1 y.o. PIVX transaction back to my wallet? it's zero confirmations.

Coins wasn't sent and this PIVX still on the yobit. Can i receive my PIVX back from "pending"? It's about >10 btc today.
I've been sending requests for your Support Team many times, but haven't received any answer for couple of months!
Yobit responded to a customer from the scam accusations board.
Withdrawal resended. Sorry for delay, some issues with LSK wallet (long resync/timeouts on withdrawals).

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello, I just got the "transfer from cold storage" message while trying to withdraw my PIVX.

Unfortunately I didn't read about this issues till now so now I guess I have to wait for some kind of resolution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
90 % of all coins are in maintenance

no support no service no nothing

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED "EXCHANGE"

IT IS PUR SCAM, BEWARE!
I am also have some trouble for many months because they are not going to update wallets I submit many tickets on site but have never any reply from them now few days back withdraw few coins but still waiting for some more hope they will give back in near future
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management

IT IS PUR SCAM, BEWARE!
You are right look at this lol

What the hack is this?Who are the buyers?I donlt think evena fool would buy it/It is fake volume by exchange
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

IT IS PUR SCAM, BEWARE!
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Wallets I have on there that are not working. Ponz, Ponz2, Coxst, Rise, Waves, Hodl, GbT, Orly, Tx, Decred, EGC

Wallets I have on there that are working. BTC

Thats not even 1/50th of the list.

Yesterday they added 18 new shitclones with icos or high premines.
Some of them havent even got an ANN on bct.....

When they need cash... you see what they do.
Another way to get cash is desynch a wallet and require pay from devs to bother resynch.

This is the place coins die and devs get broke.
Keep this in mind if you are looking for listing... if Yobit is the only exchange, you will be fucked.

So maybe their nickname Yoshit and Scambit isnt so far from the truth after all.

Yea, this might seem harsh.. but no. They've had months to do the simplest upgrades or fixes..but wont.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Yobit fix the wallets now for everyone and save yourselves the headache from users complaints!! 😡

They will never "fix" the wallets because a) they are not broken & b) it's how they steal users coins - accept deposits from users, put wallet in "maintenance", keep the coins. It's a simple con that people keep falling for over & over again. They don't care about complaints or tickets, why would they?
The same thing will happen with all these new shitcoins they just listed, in a few weeks everyone will be complaining about their wallets being in "maintenance" & unable to access their coins - mark my words.

SCAM EXCHANGE!
Wallets I have on there that are not working. Ponz, Ponz2, Coxst, Rise, Waves, Hodl, GbT, Orly, Tx, Decred, EGC

Wallets I have on there that are working. BTC
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Yeah so many coins in maintenance status, I though last time yobit had sorted the GROW coin wallet but until now unfortunately not. About 2 months ago they say all wallets fixed within 2 weeks. I think they where dreaming!
Yobit fix the wallets now for everyone and save yourselves the headache from users complaints!! 😡
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

Have you guys tried to contact yobit support for the addition of your coins? It looks like there's a vast addition of coins recently that was quoted above.

do you think its possible? you better fly to the moon then try to contact them. they will answer after several month and before it your nerve will be fully dead.

better just forget about this idiotic site with the  worst support

I think if you pay between 0.1 and 0.5BTC your coin will be listed, otherwise there is a pretty slim chance - especially for cryptonight clones
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Have you guys tried to contact yobit support for the addition of your coins? It looks like there's a vast addition of coins recently that was quoted above.

do you think its possible? you better fly to the moon then try to contact them. they will answer after several month and before it your nerve will be fully dead.

better just forget about this idiotic site with the  worst support
Holy SH!t

They are listing 18 coins on one day.. and STILL EVERYTHING is in maintenance.
https://twitter.com/YobitExchange

I guess those people that wants to list their coin should wait any longer for the addition and listing of their coin.

When will more coins be added? It has been a significant amount of time over the 2-3 business days when Atmos should have been added. Is there any news?
When will ATMOS be added? Many people waiting for it

Pages:
Jump to: