Pages:
Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 74. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

And another coin dies on yobit.

This time its SCASH.
As we all know blacksmith and co wont resynch wallets without someone stuffing them with money first.
Nothing wrong with the network... the fault lies on yobit.

Sadly it has to be added to the list of ofter recent coins they've desynched.
Coins ive had which they have mishandled:

EGC
SCASH
COXST
BERN
TRAP
BITBOSS
LOCO
+more

They simply are'nt fit to run an exchange.

There's a discussion if they should be called Yoshit or Scambit....
At this point its not uncalled for.

Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Anyone else having login issues??
Login page always says to put code that they send to email but the code never comes.
It will come to the point if they don't wise up they will lose most of their customer base.
I missed out on a 0.7 btc trade because of this! And I still can't login! 😡
Login is working OK for me as I just open and they send Code through email which arrive in few seconds you check in spam may be its not coming in your inbox so you have issue with login
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I bought 5000 crave coins back in 2015 the wallet was fine at the time.Not even 10 minutes later it went into maint.Its been that way ever since.They are on a forked chain.I could help them fix it but they won't answer my tickets.I got everybody on the right chain and the coin is free from yobit having up to 6 or more connections at any given time instead of 1 or O but no telling how many of the coin they still hold.Crave is only at yobits right now and one other exchange that's about a week old and well you know how that goes.It is up for voting as poswallet however.Anyway about a week later my 5000 crave coins disappeared.They or someone there pumps the shit out of dead ass coins that you can't remove from there.I have asked them to fix the wallet and that I can help them.If they are not going to fix it they need to remove it  Angry

Oh and thay guy "RZE" with all the PIVX coins did you ever get your coins?Shit that is a lot.That really pisses me off.Something needs to be done.  Angry

Keep all your transaction details and whatever you have as proof.They are under investigation.A lot of the Cryptsy funds have been recovered.This could be something similar.If yobits was in the USA it would have already been taken care of.I hear one of their servers is in New York.I'm pretty sure I know where.

Login page always says to put code that they send to email but the code never comes.
It will come to the point if they don't wise up they will lose most of their customer base.

I saw many good coins that been added lately that good to be arbitrage but for seeing this issue occur well my doubt came back and im afraid to get some errors same as my quoted text above and maybe i simply  think its not a best choice to trade on here anymore so that i would not hit by the same issue occur to them. So for those who still on their maybe they need to think wisely so that their heads will not shaken up by the time theirs anothee problem will exist.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Trader*Investor
This is a fucking scam exchange , my money is stuck in this
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
I bought 5000 crave coins back in 2015 the wallet was fine at the time.Not even 10 minutes later it went into maint.Its been that way ever since.They are on a forked chain.I could help them fix it but they won't answer my tickets.I got everybody on the right chain and the coin is free from yobit having up to 6 or more connections at any given time instead of 1 or O but no telling how many of the coin they still hold.Crave is only at yobits right now and one other exchange that's about a week old and well you know how that goes.It is up for voting as poswallet however.Anyway about a week later my 5000 crave coins disappeared.They or someone there pumps the shit out of dead ass coins that you can't remove from there.I have asked them to fix the wallet and that I can help them.If they are not going to fix it they need to remove it  Angry

Oh and thay guy "RZE" with all the PIVX coins did you ever get your coins?Shit that is a lot.That really pisses me off.Something needs to be done.  Angry

Keep all your transaction details and whatever you have as proof.They are under investigation.A lot of the Cryptsy funds have been recovered.This could be something similar.If yobits was in the USA it would have already been taken care of.I hear one of their servers is in New York.I'm pretty sure I know where.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Yesterday doge was in maintance.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
People yelling to add their bs coins to yobit, get your life people.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Please add Atmos. It has been over 9 days since exclusive listing was paid.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
hey yobit

please  help update  lizi wallet
Activity: 672
Right so they can't release my Waves and Decred because of electric costing more than the #17 and #14 most traded coins.. cause reasons
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Then de-list them and allow people to withdraw them..

That'd probably cost them more than they even have on hand. For so many of these coins, the transaction and wallet fees, literally the electricity is the largest cost.
Activity: 672
Then de-list them and allow people to withdraw them..
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Lol....everyone here complaining about their shitty ass coins. News for everyone - your coins aren't worth anything, they never will be, and maybe if they were then YoBit would give enough of a shit to maintain them.

Why would they care about maintaining coins that are worth cents and with no volume when they have legitimate high volume coins to look after?
Merit: 501
I think it will be better, that everyone, who is using youbit signature delete it, or you would get red trust, for advertising scam site

think about it...

I've been clicking ignore on everyone who has a Yoshit sig for months, but stopped short of giving neg trust.......for now.

Anyone who has a Yoshit sig is either a shill/alt account for Yoshit or has no shame in prostituting theimselves by advertising this scamming, thieving exchange & should be ashamed of themselves.

SCAM EXCHANGE - BEWARE!!             

i dont understand, if someone is promoting in their signature any ponzy and cloud mining site,"policemen" of this forum appears very fast and are giving them red trust, where are they now? we all knows, that youbit is very nasty scam site and why arenot they doing anything?

i think opening     Scam accusation against youbit will be good at start
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
I think it will be better, that everyone, who is using youbit signature delete it, or you would get red trust, for advertising scam site

think about it...

I've been clicking ignore on everyone who has a Yoshit sig for months, but stopped short of giving neg trust.......for now.

Anyone who has a Yoshit sig is either a shill/alt account for Yoshit or has no shame in prostituting theimselves by advertising this scamming, thieving exchange & should be ashamed of themselves.

SCAM EXCHANGE - BEWARE!!             
Merit: 501
If you are having troubles and issues with your withdrawals and with the coins that you are having. Just keep on contacting them, it's good that he is responding and maybe he is trying to fix everything for our convenience.
Been contacting then weekly since December...

Did you posted your problem here? And all means by contacting them you did? Sending them a message here in forum?
Because their support at their website is popular for not replying.

if you  think, that youbit is so bad site and already scam and has worst support, why are you advertise it? why do you have there signature? i think it will be better, that everyone, who is using youbit signature delete it, or you would get red trust, for advertising scam site

think about it...
Activity: 89
Try to Rename your site Yoshit.net or Yoscam.net

Cheesy
Activity: 89
hi please dont use Yobit all their wallet are in maintenance

Its better to use other exchange your coin can be stuck there for month at any moment.. 

Yobit you should tell to people that all the site are in maintenance and the admin really dont care about it and prefer to add new shit coin everyday instead of fix their wallet...

dont take chance with yobit 
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Yobit added 11 coins last week,maybe thei are finally back on work with their exchange like old times.
Let's see....

They are always willing to add coins no matter how and what kind of coins are those for as long as they pay. Money is what they care after all.
Pages:
Jump to: