Pages:
Author

Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin - page 5. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
While I did not have to use bitcoin as a payment, since I do not know the places where this could be done. In my country this is not very developed. And so for now, I just have to invest in it and accumulate.
You can buy anything with Bitcoin that you can with the money. More specifically it is very helpful for online payments and instant transactions that otherwise if done with the banks involved would tale more time. It is unfortunate that a huge number of countries like those in the Middle East and Asia have not recognized Bitcoin officially due to few reasons.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
In my country, this will not happen very soon, and I hope that I will be able to see any progress in the financial and economic development of my country
This is what makes bitcoin development very difficult and slow, bitcoin has not been used for direct transactions that make the user difficult and must exchange to fiat to be able to transaction.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
Yes you are right. Now many big companies start to accept bitcoin as a payment.
in china, i heard that you can buy a car with bitcoin. if many peoples start to using bitcoin globally,
bitcoin price surely will increase at the future.
Activity: 220
https://streamies.io/
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
I'm from Philippines and here in our country we must convert first the bitcoin to our currency in order for us to buy some things that you want. And for me, yes you can actually buy a lot of things with bitcoin. In fact, my brother buy a new television and an i5 laptop because of bitcoin. My brother actually brought me a new cellphone and soon he will buy a new S9 Samsung Android phone and he will also buy a new complete set of desktop computer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
In our country need to convert bitcoin first to our currency in order to buy things that we want. It is true that because of bitcoin we can buy everything, in fact it is really a big help in sustaining daily needs and those who have plenty of bitcoin they are now building their dream houses and buying luxurious things. In order to reach what we want in lfe just need to continue working harder and focus on reaching what we want in life because definitely bitcoin is there to give brighter opportunities to the people who are engage with it.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Ofcouse yes we can buy more things in bitcoin we can build a house, business and soon. We use can also use bitcoin in bad things such as all illegal things. We can also help other people through donating and share your blessing to other like other do.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Bitcoin created for money. If you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you can buy a lot of things.

Bitcoin was created for money? Any proofs about this statement? If you don't then try to read the document posted by Satoshi Nakamoto himself to know the real reason why Bitcoin, the first digital currency on the Blockchain was made.

In our country, Bitcoin is not really popular and saying that, it is not also popular being accepted on stores and as a payment. We do have a mobile App that let us pay for our bills using our Bitcoin but it is not really transacted as a Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

So do I, also like bitcoin on what it can do to me, such as providing what I needed in everyday needs, makes myself and my family happy, cause I pay the house bills, paying my tuition fees at school and buying my school projects which I really need the most. I am glad that in Us is accepting bitcoin for payment, if this will happen in our country I would be happy and thankful cause they establish that kind of act.
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
in our country, it is impossible to buy something for bitcoin. bitcoin must be transferred to other money to buy something
Activity: 196
If you are talking about buying a lot od things because of bitcoin that is true to life because it happens many times. It is free to have that situation in bitcoin you are rich because you can do what you want in life. Bitcoin has no comparison because you can be successful if you want. Life is easy if you have a techniques to go through. Bitcoin can really change a life of human being to become better.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
Of course you can 1 bitcoin is worth about $6,765 .
And it is a huge money and you could definitely buy a dozen of things with it and a lot of gadgets,cloths and foods.
Activity: 266
In my country, this will not happen very soon, and I hope that I will be able to see any progress in the financial and economic development of my country
Activity: 112
Definitely true.
 when it comes to bitcoin.
We also talk about money.
Bitcoin created for money. If you have a lot of bitcoin for sure you can buy a lot of things.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
It depend on your earnings. When you are a bitcoiner your first goal is to earn and gain more profit inorder to buy the things what you want and what you need. Buying a lot of things is possible in bitcoin. Just work hard and do an extra effort inorder to gain and gain more coins.
Activity: 502
Yes, ofcourse bitcoin can buy a lot of things because it is a money but only digital. People only think bitcoin as an asset which they use to earn profit but bitcoin can actually used to buy things online, many online shop accepts bitcoin as payment.

We use bitcoin in a store who accept it as payment ,I believe sooner or later many store will accept Bitcoin especially if many people will know how good is bitcoin and the advantages of having bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Yah .. Absolutely right.. When you have a bitcoin .expect more things that you can easily buy.
So try to earn more bitcoin for sure it will help your future's success.
Activity: 674
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Yes, ofcourse bitcoin can buy a lot of things because it is a money but only digital. People only think bitcoin as an asset which they use to earn profit but bitcoin can actually used to buy things online, many online shop accepts bitcoin as payment.
Activity: 728
Bitcoin now supports to buy anything on the internet, it's very good and can make bitcoin growing its usage. Hopefully this will continue until later.
Activity: 168
That's why other country wont tolerate bitcoin because its the best currency to use in illegal transactions, the black market would be so interested in bitcoin because there is no security in bitcoin and if you transact using bitcoin, you don't to now the seller or the buyer, it is a peer to peer transaction so its the best way to do illegal things.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Yes, bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoins are very valuable and can reach $ 100,000 and above. The value that bitcoin creates can buy everything. This is a very wonderful thing. Bitcoin prices are infinite.
Pages:
Jump to: