Pages:
Author

Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Here in our country they are still few who allow to pay bitcoin directly. Since KYC and UBER start it maybe some other stablishment will follow their stop and keep our dreams come true.
Activity: 882
Merit: 976
I laugh when people say that spending Bitcoin is not economical or possible due to high transaction fees or scaling issues.  This week, especially, as transaction fees have been surprisingly lower than weeks past.

I, personally, use Bitcoin to buy plenty of things. I pay my rent in Bitcoin. I top up my phone credit using bitcoin via bitrefill. There are a couple of restaurants here on this tiny little island that I live on that accepts bitcoin. I buy online digital goods with bitcoin. And mind you, some of these transactions are under $20. Personally, I don’t mind spending a transaction fee (lately) for my purchases, as they have been pretty low.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Since the price got above 10000$ almost anyone knows and accepts Bitcoin. I see more and more shops and digital stores accepting Bitcoin. I often buy games with it, Steam was one of the earlier adopters of Bitcoin(sadly, they dont accept it anymore), and nowadays I even buy other daily stuff with Bitcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
This is a very good news because when most people realized that they can use bitcoin to purchase real things apart just trading bitcoin online bitcoin will gain more users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
No one accepting in my own country, we are still trying to adopt as our government always speak negative about bitcoin which makes many not adopted it yet...

Am sure with time, many will see the benefits of the crypto...
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Yes i think so, but i hope someday the online shops here in Philippines will accept Btc as payment. And also btc transactions cost too much, i hope it will go  down too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Yes You can!  But I`d frather use the ETH or LTC than BTC due to its coparable slow transaction speed and ig fees! through such a servise like
CoinPayments.net You can choose what crypto to pay for. 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: