Pages:
Author

Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1725 times)

Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Truly in reality, you can purchase a considerable measure of things with bitcoin. That further stated, before procuring bitcoin you should be sufficiently tolerant to have the chance of joining enormous and true blue organizations or businesses, accordingly having a payout that could fulfill your money related necessities. There are numerous open doors out there that can be snatched! Make a point to be a decent and fair individual and you'll acquire greater than what you at present have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
You can buy almost everything using bitcoin nowadays cause more and more paying system are already supporting bitcoin and included into white list. But you always can exchange your bitcoin into fiat.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
That's in other country accepting bitcoins, same even here in my country I havent heard yet any merchants accepting btc as payment. So many has hoping atleast there is someone could start accept btc as payments this could also helps spreading awareness of this cryptocurrency.
Related to its function as a means of payment, each country has its own rules. Some are allowed and some are not. Thus, it must be understood carefully the legal status in our respective countries. Most countries forbid it to be used as a means of payment.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
it can all be done but not in my country because the government has not fully legalized bitcoin as the currency that applies as a legal means of transactions to access it my state government is still allowed
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
Yes indeed we can buy a lot of things with bitcoin or using this to buy whatever we want. Recently I just read that we can now book tickets or buy airline tickets using bitcoin as a payment and that is really awesome. Some hotels had also incorporate their business with bitcoin which allow their guess to pay their services by the use of bitcoin. Here in our country the most popular use of bitcoin is with the process of money remittances. We can say that almost all of the remittance centers here are using or accepting bitcoin as a way of sending money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I saw a chinease store where you can buy supercars for it, for example McLaren P1, Ferrari and others, awesome perspective for those, who buyed bitcoin in its cheaper phases.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
It actually depends on the country although there are numerous countries and states that accepts bitcoin as payment and that is a huge improvement because it somehow imploes that more and more people are acknowledging butcoin and its use. However, from where i am from, i haven’t seen any store or establishment that accepts bitcoin although there are people who knows about it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
Yes, there are establishments that now accepting bitcoins as payments but unluckily here in my country, there is no such establishments or store accepting btc.
That's in other country accepting bitcoins, same even here in my country I havent heard yet any merchants accepting btc as payment. So many has hoping atleast there is someone could start accept btc as payments this could also helps spreading awareness of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
Yes,  we can buy a lot of things because of bitcoin. We are able to earn because of bitcoin so why don't we buy our needs too?

We are doing our best and doing more efforts because we wanted to get additional income to buy a lot of things that we need. We are earning for our living.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Yes, there are establishments that now accepting bitcoins as payments but unluckily here in my country, there is no such establishments or store accepting btc.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Yes I agree that you can but a lot of things because of bitcoin or in use of bitcoin. All we know that bitcoin is online currency and online shops are very popular and very convinient that save your time unlike on going to mall and department stores. And all we know that bitcoin is investment or we can say that bitcoin is business and if you have a business you will earn your own money so you can buy lot of things and all the things that needs and wants. But for me even I will earn lot of money from my investment at bitcoin I will save my money and use it to the important things only and I will save it for my dreams.
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Have fun spending coins:
search engine, where to spend your coins:https://spendabit.co/
world map, where to spend your coins:http://coinmap.org
buy stuff on amazon with coins:https://purse.io/shop
and gift cards:https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/

and for the early bitcoin adopters of us:https://cointelegraph.com/news/15-amazing-things-you-can-buy-with-bitcoin-today
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Yes, You can buy alot of things, as Digital currenices are blooming in the market they can be surely make up their name in the business world
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Not sure how you guys are paying high fees. I just bought some plane tickets and the Tx fee was about $2.15  That's not so bad , right?

You bought a ticket for the plane for $ 2.5 or is it a commission of only $ 2.5?
Forgive me, I still do not understand English well, I'm trying to learn the language, but not yet super)
I think the tickets were like $700.00 USD. But the mining fee to send the bitcoin was about $2.15 USD.
Activity: 107
Not sure how you guys are paying high fees. I just bought some plane tickets and the Tx fee was about $2.15  That's not so bad , right?

You bought a ticket for the plane for $ 2.5 or is it a commission of only $ 2.5?
Forgive me, I still do not understand English well, I'm trying to learn the language, but not yet super)
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Activity: 322
yes, there are a lot of places to spend Bitcoins, also, there are Pre-Paid Cards that allows you to use your Bitcoins as payment methods just like hard cash.
Yes it happens they allow using bitcoin for fast payment service and people of the specific country are really enjoying this method of payment, it does not charge high amount of money but it will get safe payment no tax no extra charges will be detected from your bitcoin account. Price of bitcoin is increasing for it as it is being use as payment system in a lot of counties, I am very hopeful that my country is going to announce bitcoin as legal currency soon so it will be openly use.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Here in Philippines, you can actually use bitcoin to pay for services and even use it to pay some products. We can easily cash out our bitcoin, which means we can actually use bitcoin to purchase anything. Having bitcoin is really good because bitcoin value can actually grow and it is convenient to use.
Activity: 364
Yes! You can buy many thing but not now. Now the price of Bitcoin is not good that’s why I just hold it. I spent it doing many things like to pay my necessary bills. Sometimes I also pay my deposit.
 You know it’s a virtual currency and you can complete transactions many way because many country allow it to transactions. That’s why you can Purchase many things. In use Its allow to transact like purchasing Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. Even some of the Country like Singapore, Inland, USA etc. have ATM booththat allow totransfer it into dollars. Some bank also allow you transfer the Bitcon into Dollars.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I don't think Bitcoin is still suitable for shopping.So it is not very suitable for shopping yet.The cost of sending the cause is very expensive.Also the submissions are taking too long.
Pages:
Jump to: