Pages:
Author

Topic: You can actually buy a lot of things with Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1725 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.
yes of course if you have a lot of bitcoins you can buy whatever you want to,and i know that you can help other people just because of bitcoin that's why i really want also to have more and more bitcoins to come.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I don't think Del accepts the payment of bitcoins. They just accepts fiats as their payment. I may be wrong too
Activity: 94
By reading your statement, it will give us positive information on bitcoin, thus it will attracts us to invest more on bitcoin. In our country, we were hoping that many stores will accept bitcoin as payment also so that we can enjoy the benefit of having it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
There's not much I can do with bitcoin in my place. I can use it if I buy something online. And most of it is a sort of game related thing. For other things, I still can't enjoy it. Maybe you can already enjoy it, but unfortunately my country is not very friendly with bitcoin.
Activity: 126
After an initial flurry of interest among merchants in accepting bitcoin in their retail or online stores, interest has largely died down as increasing bitcoin transaction fees and volatile price movements made it less attractive as a means of exchange

That doesn't mean that there are no outlets to spend your bitcoin, however, far from it. It's just that bitcoin volumes at these outlets has generally not met expectations, and by the time you read this, some may have discontinued that option.

At time of writing, however, you can still buy a wide range of goods and services with the cryptocurrency. Among the advantages of doing so are the ease of cross-border transactions, and anonymity (unless you want physical delivery, of course). By accepting bitcoin, merchants get access to a broader market, and don't have to worry so much about chargebacks (where the buyers cancels the payment after receiving the product).
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Indeed, you can buy a lot of things using Bitcoin but it also depends on where you came from. That's a great news for those who are in the United States and Japan. From where I came from, Bitcoin is not yet legalized but we are starting to have some establishments that accepts Bitcoin as payment for their food, products, services, flights even accommodations. We can also use it for online shopping as one of the payments methods.
Activity: 112
Why? I thing use real money more easier than use BCT as common payment. You need to find store than accept BTC and and it is not easy because only a small part that accept BTC as payment.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin is just a virtual currency, but it is used as real money to buy many things. There are many people who accept Bitcoin payments for items, including online stores and regular stores. Popular online stores accept Bitcoins including Newegg, Overstock, Microsoft, Dell and more.

In the United States, there are Reeds Jewelers, One Shot Hotels, Holiday Inn, and even pizza locations, restaurants and more. You can even use Bitcoin to buy addictive drugs, gambling, bullion, or even donate to charity. This is the reason why I like BTC.

Definitely Yes!  As long as that store will accept bitcoin, you can pay using it. Some country accept bitcoin as a mode of payment in there store. Government recognize bitcoin in there country. In that case, you can use bitcoins  in everything. You can pay bills, pay it in store and etc.  Bitcoin is very easy to use.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1

I agree that now many popular stores and companies have begun to accept bitcoins as payment. I think their number will increase every day.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
That online stores are mostly located outside the country where I live. It is good but for me it is difficult because buying goods from abroad have to go through customs not to yet  have to pay the cost. So I just convert my Bitcoin to real money and buy things.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I think ETH and Alts are much more better than Btcs in perspective of getting safafe returns
How can you even say that? Don’t you know that bitcoins are the biggest giver of profits that are not being offered by any other altcoin? And as far as safer returns are concerned, brother bitcoins have shown the world that no matter what happens with them, they always give best returns to their users.

Now as this dip, still people are buying bitcoins at lowest possible prices and soon these will be sold in highest prices with maximum profit.
Activity: 154
I think you can actually buy many things with Bitcoin because there are already some that are accepting Bitcoin as mode of payments.
Activity: 89
I think ETH and Alts are much more better than Btcs in perspective of getting safafe returns
Activity: 140
Many sites accept direct payments in Bitcoin. How to pay is protected by the site itself during the payment process, but usually involves copying a Bitcoin address and sending a transaction to the amount indicated by the merchant from your wallet. to that address. Some sellers also provide QR codes for use with mobile payments.
Activity: 210
Yes you sure can buy a lot of things with bitcoin, many online markets are beginning to make provision for bitcoin as a means of payment and l think it's a welcome development.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is a currency and soon enough we might use it as a payment method for anything we want. I am sure we will be able to buy lots of stuffs
Activity: 319
Merit: 100

You are right, bitcoin is a virtual currency or a vurtual money which you can use to buy different products online. It is like an ordinary fiat money to buy some products but the thing is you can buy products online and it is much easier and much faster than shopping to malls and other markets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I guess i could but my main purpose is to support my family with everything i got. But the fact that it is virtual and could be used to transactions in just a few clicks or types is what makes it better than fiat money. Not to mention the fact that it is decentralized. It's less hassle and you don't have to cary you waller of paper money around. Besides being a good investment, it is indeed a nice way of payment. But I think bitcoin has not been widely used as a payment method. We can only buy some kinds of goods.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

In Japan many merchandiser accept bitcoin as a payment, and I agree with you that bitcoin can pay online transaction like purchasing online, but the only problem in bitcoin is the traffic of it so it is better to use any other coin that has a low traffic, I heard there is a coin that just a second you will receive it if I'm not mistaken it was bitwhite and they have merchandiser that accept their coin as a payment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, you can buy a lot of things with bitcoin in some countries,but in my country there are only few shops that accept bitcoin.I hope they are totally accepted bitcoin in my country as mode of payment in malls,hotels and etc.
Pages:
Jump to: