Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU CAN DO IT - page 5. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:36:48 AM
only with that motivation I follow bounty so much that while just a few coins that enter my wallet ,, I tried to convince myself will get a successful bounty and his coins sell well in the market ,,
But most gift hunters have this attitude, always optimistic about what you do to be successful with your efforts because you believe you can do it. By having this attitude, it gives you a boost in self motivation to meet the requirements in reaching the required posts.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 05:33:19 AM
The motivation is great. However, you should not just participate in any bounty campaign because you are motivated. Make adequate research on the project you want to campaign for and make sure it worth the effort and time you are putting to the bounty because a lot of ico are scams. Don't just waste your time and effort on the basis of ''you can do it''.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:42:27 AM
only with that motivation I follow bounty so much that while just a few coins that enter my wallet ,, I tried to convince myself will get a successful bounty and his coins sell well in the market ,,
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
July 30, 2018, 05:37:52 AM
Your slogan works very well. In one case your call will not work, then when the failed companies 5-10 and they go in a row. Then the man worked a whole year for nothing.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 05:25:44 AM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

It's a positive sirit you got there. Even with the changes in the rules of the forum we bounty hunters should not be discouraged about it and strive harder to gain some ranks and other previledge the community has to offer. Be patient my friend for good things will come to those who patiently wait.
Activity: 39
July 30, 2018, 05:19:54 AM
No doubt, have encountered a few not paying bounties. Its sounds miserable particularly if a while of applying exertion for a specific undertaking is squandered however we gotta take a gander at the brilliant side and be cheerful that are still some great paying bounties.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
July 27, 2018, 06:45:49 PM
I agree with the need to be positive and continue to look for, there are still good bounty campaigns. We need to search for them and spend time on it, because we finally have a good income.
Activity: 439
July 27, 2018, 06:43:31 PM
This applies to any kind of activity, not only to the bounty. You should never give up, you need to believe in yourself. Small failures will be around, we must be able to overcome them and go further. Then you are guaranteed success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
July 27, 2018, 06:38:42 PM
Yes,I am so gratefull for the glow encouragement,I felt the way you mean it however as I read this post of support I felt calm right now trusting that too early we can have a decent collect out of what we've planted here in crypto.world.positive reasoning truly matters here.
To achieved your goals in earning profits here in crypto have courage to face risks and continue to explore the technology This is our pathway ,be in yourselves because everything can happen great.
Activity: 210
July 27, 2018, 06:38:32 PM
Yes, we can take part in projects that are not paid, but it is better to carefully study the projects before you take part.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 06:37:40 PM
Everyone has his own abilities and character. Someone may not despair and climb a little to the top, but someone wants quick money. Bounty is the same job as everything else. Not everyone has the desire and the opportunity to do it.

No matter how hard it is we are desperate to do our job, We need to catch up any details and take job at a time. Bounty is the best way to share idea, promote banner and make crowdfunding. All we wanted to do is support the project.

Yes you are very right, if we sum up our hardwork as bounty hunters and work towards making concrete researches and information sought for, i can still assure that we won't end up with wrong bounties
we should believe, make our researches and enjoy bounty participation.
Activity: 120
July 27, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
I love your post very inspiring "we can do it" is the word of the incentive to do a job if we break our spirit will continue to fail in doing something
Activity: 42
July 27, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
Yes,I am so gratefull for the glow encouragement,I felt the way you mean it however as I read this post of support I felt calm right now trusting that too early we can have a decent collect out of what we've planted here in crypto.world.positive reasoning truly matters here.
Activity: 362
July 27, 2018, 04:11:15 AM
Everyone has his own abilities and character. Someone may not despair and climb a little to the top, but someone wants quick money. Bounty is the same job as everything else. Not everyone has the desire and the opportunity to do it.

No matter how hard it is we are desperate to do our job, We need to catch up any details and take job at a time. Bounty is the best way to share idea, promote banner and make crowdfunding. All we wanted to do is support the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
July 27, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
I could say grind everyday, every hour, every minute. On that way, success is never far from your vision and during the process you could also learn the attitude that you could use when you are successful.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
July 27, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

We can do it and all of as in forum are having a opportunity to do it but of course if they want it and they had a persistence to learn about it. Joined on bounty campaign are possible to gain extra income but not all are profitable there's some bounty is a scam.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2018, 02:07:49 AM
Activity: 336
May 04, 2018, 03:29:05 PM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

This is a very correct attitude .. I'm glad that you share your success with others!
I can recommend a steep bounty - Luckchemy. They have fat rewards!
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
May 04, 2018, 10:56:07 AM
The only reason that i'm doing bounties - i'm sure , i can do it. If i feel tired or don't want to make the tasks i remember my colleges who earned already more than 1 million dollars working hard. So,We all have the same chances, this work is not so easy how some newbies used to think. I take part in signatures, so this is quite hard to choose the right program.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
losing hope wont give you stakes but joining new campaigns and doing research before participating could make a diffence! never give up because you need to work hard to acheive your goals.
Pages:
Jump to: