Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU CAN DO IT - page 7. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 05:02:13 AM
I did it! By using the Bountyhive platform, it isn't difficult to make a living with bounties. I did 7 translations for them, and the payments are getting in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 17, 2018, 04:57:49 AM
It is what called thinking positively and good self-confidence. Whatever the condition, however, the results of what ae have efforted, these words can help us to be stronger and patient. I "Can Do It" and I will continue "better and better". It can be part of the way we manage our strategy in cryptocurrency, including for participating in bounty, trading, or even investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 04:38:53 AM
Of course this is a very good motivation I think too. Thx for giving us a word that can make us bounty hunters excited, especially myself, because with the spirit I can undergo various campaigns with pleasure and tireless no matter what the condition.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
April 17, 2018, 04:21:47 AM
motivation is fascinating and I also support that. many of the ICO scams however, which promised so much more. in pioneering the account is indeed not easy and fast. need time and effort to make rank into account height, let alone the current system is already a bit difficult. This certainly has flattering goals in order to correct in finding information and science in this forum so that they have the knowledge and benefit of the other account.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:51:32 AM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

yes, some bounty campaigns are scam and some of them simply decide not to pay you without any proper reason. No reason to get discouraged though, let's be honest with ourselves, it's not much work to do some bounty gigs, so just give it a try and see if it works out...
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 17, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
Collision with difficulties in life is an important aspect, so we can achieve working on something. There are always solutions to problems.
Having self-confidence is the most important thing and that you need to have this quality in your personality if you want to bring some positive change in your life. If you will be afraid of anything and that your self-determination level will be low, then there are chances that you may not be able to make out anything good in your life. You must believe in yourself as this will give you enough confidence.
Activity: 160
April 14, 2018, 05:55:16 AM
Collision with difficulties in life is an important aspect, so we can achieve working on something. There are always solutions to problems.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
April 13, 2018, 01:13:40 PM
in achieving success requires patience and consistency in work. about in joining bounty campaign, it's not all bounty that is not paid after participating, so when we join in a bounty campaign we have to see a good bounty with to be paid after participating. so we should not give up staying hard to get what we want.

If you are good at analyzing the best bounty. Then there is no issues at all to you. I personally checks who is the manager and then only goes to fill the participant application sheet mate.
Then if you got the payment also we need to find the concern token price go up in the market.
But most of the tokens does not find the best place in the market. Please concentrate on best manager's bounty with the heavy content white paper.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 13, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
I first welcome your positive attitude. Yes, the comments in this way will certainly help the members increase their confidence. We will be benefited greatly by what we are getting from this forum. But we need to have a charitable attitude in this regard, so that others can benefit us too.
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 12:53:32 PM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

With the increasing amount of knowledge currently available, there are a lot of participants in the bonus campaigns. The market is developing smoothly, but there are still a lot of people having problems while investing. , I think Bitcoin may be a profitable venture for investors in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 13, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

Being positive with cryptocurrency surely helps, along with the constant research and monitoring.
Investments may not seem rewarding for the first few months, especially with late release of coins
from ICO's and there's a trend that seems to go around that once listed it takes less or more time
for them to rise. Bitcoin and Ethereum have been struggling with small specks of improvements, but
still I think it can do it. This topic is really refreshing, I know with all the ugliness in the market lately has
affected even the best investors out there, but with the message conveyed and preached here, it
brings light and hope to all. It's a good peep talk, feel motivated already.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
April 12, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
I appreciate your words of motivations. I got scammed, too just last week from campaign I joined and got no paid for all the efforts I've made. They took the money that they should contribute to the participant. But no matter what, life must go on and it isn't the end of everything. Patience, otherwise shall be incalculated. And this is a lesson-learned for me.

I may say, I can and everyone can still survived from this and will make a wise decicions and be smart enough not to grab just any bounties, rather selecting the best and good objectives of the projects.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
April 12, 2018, 03:07:46 AM
in achieving success requires patience and consistency in work. about in joining bounty campaign, it's not all bounty that is not paid after participating, so when we join in a bounty campaign we have to see a good bounty with to be paid after participating. so we should not give up staying hard to get what we want.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 03:01:01 AM
Your encouragement is very important. I am taking part in the bounty movement. In this sport, not only need patience but also need more professional knowledge. Of course, the luck of choosing a good project can not be lacking. We have nothing to complain about. Let's stick to our work as long as you believe in encryption.
Activity: 210
April 12, 2018, 02:58:09 AM
Always bare in mind that You Can Do It. Whatever things will happen even it is up or down of your participation in every ICO bounty. You can do it, and it will lead you to your success as bounty hunter...
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
April 12, 2018, 01:11:48 AM
Yes this is the first and prior thing neededfor every bounty hunter. There are some very good bounties like Egretia, merculet, pecun, Xyo etc. Yo☺u will be 90% paid if you pqrticipate in these ICO. Although it all depends upon the bounty campaigns and the company.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 12, 2018, 01:00:11 AM
It sounds like a kind of a mantra))) seriously, if bounty hunters don’t take scams too personal, they will be more efficient in their work. Scam is a part of the activity, so put up with it. I’m sure you can do it))))))))))
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
April 11, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
 More than half of the campaigns I have contributed will not make me profitable, but some Bounty programs have brought me a good profit and I'm happy. Now many projects are fraudsters, so you need to be careful not to get into the hands of scammers.
Merit: 20
April 11, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
YESSSSSS , Of Course we can do it .... I wanna say to the moon  Grin . A lot of work, a lot of choice....But this is worth it.  Because we are addicted. We cannot stop it. We dream about it. The You Can Do attitude
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 04:20:30 PM
Thanks for such positive and motivational post! As I feel in most situations you shouldn’t think about what you can or not to do. We have uncertain opportunities that can be discovered accidentally. Just let importance of circumstances go and do what you want. It is so easy.
Pages:
Jump to: