Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU CAN DO IT - page 6. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 11:08:57 AM
Thanks so much for this encouragement. This is what i need at this time, because i have done some bounty, still expecting to be paid. Although i have now got good strategies in choosing the bounty to go for and thanks to this forum for more enlightenment. Although, some might have been discouraged along the line, no matter what, we can still make it with bounty campaigns.

It is really hard when you have invested a lot of time and effort in a bounty campaign and happen to be a scam or fraud or maybe even fail during the campaign period resulting to token rewards with no value at all. But things like that happen in order for us to learn. I suggest you follow decent campaign managers after discovering one or choose those campaign managers with higher rank.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 06:37:46 AM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

Agree Brother, I am a bounty hunter for 3 months, and I have not gotten any significant results. But I'm sure a year ahead I will get a satisfactory result. Just be patient.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
May 02, 2018, 06:30:07 AM
Thank you for this inspiring thread. I even remember a inspirational speech by Shia LaBeouf. Here it is. JUST DO IT! Haha. He says "Stop Giving Up!". You should watch it and get some laughs while getting inspired into his words. A lot of people, especially the newcomers here in this forum might find this merit system such a tiring thing to do. Which is true. Do not think about how to get merits. Think on how you can help this community and merits will come second!
copper member
Activity: 462
May 02, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
Thanks to you, this can give motivation especially to me do not easy to despair because we can still try to do so there are still many opportunities to get a gift kampaye

Some Bounty programs have given me a good profit and I am happy. Now many projects are frauds,
so you have to be careful not to get into the hands of fraudsters. As for some of the campaign results I can donate. With this I will do my best to do good things.
Activity: 90
May 02, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
Thanks to you, this can give motivation especially to me do not easy to despair because we can still try to do so there are still many opportunities to get a gift kampaye

oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
May 01, 2018, 03:38:31 PM
Bountyhanter is my hobby, but as it turned out I earned it more than at the main place of work! It is very unfortunate that with time, earnings decrease, but while there is a chance to earn good money!
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 01:08:29 PM
It was a good encouragement for those people who are down because of sudden drop of coins here in cryptocurrency world. Thank for this because it can increase every people who will read your post. Everyone needs motivation in their investments here in cryptocurrency. Maybe we should be always positive no matter what happens. Because the time we start doubting is the time we will start to lose. Always stand on your place and never be bothered and shaked on problems. Keep believing on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 01:03:14 PM
When we talk about "you can do it" it's mean motivation. Also when we talk describe about you can do it or i can do it, it's indicate new trend of our new mind and give me a new mind of a new skill in our perfect situation, give me a new way of circumstances. When we start any work life give challenge like when we faces stone at the time of climbing of mountain. As soon as you looking for answer and miracle which world motivated you is you can do it and never give up although you are facing trouble in your daily life. In conclusion, i will submit myself, my destiny, my future over to you, you are my foundation, you are my rock, you are my fortress, you are my power, you are my defense without you can do nothing, you are the subscriber of every dream i have ever dreamed in my life which special word is ''YOU CAN DO IT"   
Activity: 630
May 01, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
Bounty hunting should be an hobby not a day's work.  Every bounty hunter should have their job and only use bounty to complement their earnings. Once everything is about money,  then we would lose the very essence of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
Nice words. THere on thing i ask myself. WHen does the bounty campaign starts? ANd whats with all those top ten altcoins right now? Does they have also bounty campaigns? If yes, are those people who participaitet in those now rich? I think nowadays there are many scam boutnys available. And many projects who will fail very hard. SO as boutny hunters its very hard to choose a right project to promote which can give you nice profits.
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
May 01, 2018, 11:20:32 AM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

Quite some word of encouragement.. We can do anything if we believe and work towards our beliefs.....there is so much to do and ways we can exploit time to our advantages
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
April 27, 2018, 01:34:58 AM
I think the word "you can do it" is not just for the bounty campaign but it also for the other aspect of our life. we can do whatever we want to reach a goal in our life but we need to hard work and needs time to make it happen. besides that, we need to accept whatever the result that it might come to us in the future and we should never surrender if we are fails in one projects. there are too many projects that we can do to earn money so as long as we can keep what we do, it will bring a good result in the end.
Activity: 966
Harmony for One and All
April 26, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
I am agree with the every word of this post. You should be optimistic in your work. Even if some of your bounty campaign don't pay, it is not the reason to give up. Bounty is a fantastic opportunity to earn tokens for free. Don't miss it! Just find good campaigns.
Activity: 168
April 25, 2018, 11:20:04 PM
I agree, the key to make it in crypto, no matter what method you use, is perserverance. Patience is absolutely critical, because the money from hard work will not usually come overnight. Positivity is key.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
April 25, 2018, 11:12:44 PM
a very wise word and build a passion for the bounty hunter. I will add some nice word for bounty hunter.
"Do everything you want to work on with love for the job"
Activity: 390
April 25, 2018, 10:54:08 PM
Most of the bounty hunters have this type of attitude, always being optimistic with what you do to become successful with the your undertakings because you believe you can do it. By having this kind of attitude, this gives you the drive in motivating oneself to fulfill the the requirement in attaining the required postings.
Activity: 132
MR06Q8ZM3194
April 25, 2018, 07:56:52 PM
Even if i am not getting what i wanted, with time, i know I CAN DO IT. I believe a time is coming that i will be able to achieve that which seems impossible. Of a truth, bounty is about believing in yourself that you can lay your hand on a good and well rewarding project. Thanks for this words of encouragement.
Thanks to bounty that it give us way to earn, we will only be needing to have patience and at same time do our part, yes we can do it. Choosing right and working smart.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 25, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
Yes, this is the spirit of positivity phrase "You can do it". I believe that if somebody can, why can't I?  If you think you can do it, then do it and this is where my perseverance pushes me to continue doing of being a bounty hunter even if I haven't yet receive any bounty yet since the start of the campaign that I had joined. For me, reward will come soon and don't expect too much of it where I believe what is important, we are being rewarded for the effort we did for that particular campaign.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
Even if i am not getting what i wanted, with time, i know I CAN DO IT. I believe a time is coming that i will be able to achieve that which seems impossible. Of a truth, bounty is about believing in yourself that you can lay your hand on a good and well rewarding project. Thanks for this words of encouragement.
Activity: 258
April 17, 2018, 08:56:06 AM
YOU CAN DO IT. even though it is hard and compelling sometimes that you think you were cheated by the one you trusted. don't let it ruined your focus being a bounty hunter. it might not work the way you want it to be. have more patience, focus and be resilient. YOU CAN DO IT.
Pages:
Jump to: