Pages:
Author

Topic: YOU CAN DO IT - page 10. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 08:36:40 AM
Yeah, have experienced several not paying bounties. Its sounds sad especially if several months of exerting effort for a certain project is wasted but we gotta look at the bright side and be hopeful that are still some good paying bounties.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 08:30:10 AM
we can do anything with the our knowledge. Yes , That is the spirit "I can DO IT.we have to study about information of the altcoins. then we have make it a good knowledge with altcoin. so yes we can do it.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 09, 2018, 08:27:52 AM
There is really no point in surrendering after not being paid since as you said there a lot of campaigns out there, and someday you may really get your fortune. Some bounty participants in here even worked for more than 2 months and then at the end not paid but they still continue to work. Try and try until you get what you deserve.
Activity: 116
April 09, 2018, 08:14:24 AM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

You rock! I always try to think positive. If you think you can do it-you are right. But if you think you can not do it -you are right as well.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
April 09, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

Same thoughts here mate. We can really do everything. "have a life plan and Be consistent to do things in able to achieve your life goals". Thats my thoughts ! If we won't do it, Who will ? Let's spread positivity. I like this post man.
Activity: 175
April 09, 2018, 08:04:22 AM
Yes we can do it as long as we believe in ourselves that what others can do ofcourse we can do also be inspired to other success.just pick and search a better good icos so that we cannot join in scam icos.
Activity: 208
April 09, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
Bounties are not an important issue, since most projects are scam and they don't see any problem with not paying bounty hunters. But there are many other options, you can do it  Smiley
really, most projects are scams. I've had experiences for some projects, I was optimistic when I got a reward, but the waiting time was not there, there was only news that the project was a fraud. And all I can do is smile, you can do it 😁 Wink
Activity: 154
April 09, 2018, 07:43:33 AM
"YOU CAN DO IT" this means a lot to those people who got discouraged because they were scammed during their bounty. Even if such thing happened, we should not let it be the reason for us to stop engaging cryptocurrency. There are still a lot of campaigns where we could participate, but we should make sure that it is secured as much as possible. Be patient because I am certain you could find a great bounty campaign. I am just lucky that I have found one,  and I am counting on it.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
April 09, 2018, 07:30:09 AM

Complete agreement. No work and no work will be paid to you in 100%. Here it is necessary to accept the fact that you can not get paid, but if you work nonstop, these scam will only be a small percentage of lost revenue, which in the main background will look a couple of rubles that you dropped out of your pocket.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 07:29:23 AM
yes of course, to get a big advantage we have to learn more deeply not just work on the field of crypto problem, because here is so much we need to learn carefully.

well it is, but the problem is if we several times follow bounty program but never paid that cause some bounty hunter feel despair
Activity: 28
April 09, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
YES you CAN!
research the good bounties and let the bad/scam campaigns die. I think we need to be much more picky about which ico's are supported and only support the ones you would consider to buy or are going to buy in on. there are too many bad ico's being promoted. It devalues good projects and dilutes the market.
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 09, 2018, 07:16:36 AM

I completely agree with your opinion, therefore I continue to do this !!!
Activity: 113
April 09, 2018, 07:12:56 AM
yes of course, to get a big advantage we have to learn more deeply not just work on the field of crypto problem, because here is so much we need to learn carefully.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 07:11:46 AM
Thanks so much for this encouragement. This is what i need at this time, because i have done some bounty, still expecting to be paid. Although i have now got good strategies in choosing the bounty to go for and thanks to this forum for more enlightenment. Although, some might have been discouraged along the line, no matter what, we can still make it with bounty campaigns.

Please share your strategy for choosing Baunty campaing. Very interesting to know!
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
April 09, 2018, 07:11:12 AM
Sure you can do it! Now anyone can even create it's own ICO with smart contract created on MyWish platform with a couple clicks without coding!
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
April 09, 2018, 07:09:58 AM

Very well said a person like you with positive thinking is the  become a pattern of people who always have negative thinking. The problem to some of people in this cryptocurrencies is they have short patient  they want a easy money for one day but in real crypto is not like that you need a patient to earn your profit.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
April 09, 2018, 07:08:52 AM
i have done lot bounties 100+. but only paid 50 or low. but some bounties gave me equal to 2500$. so thats a big deal to me so i always motivated to do bounties.

i would say for beginners , Do not give up. always try bounties. at least do the twitter or FB bounty
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
Michael - Iagon Community Manager
April 09, 2018, 07:08:19 AM
Each participating in the campaign we must be prepared to accept any risk, follow the rules they make and do not carelessly look at the allocation of payments, This means we must first look at the project and the bounty manager who works with them.

Absolutely!! Joining in bounty campaigns is also a risk of getting scam with money you invested. In bounty campaigns you don't invest money but you invest time and effort. So before getting into bounties agree with what you said mate. Do some research about the project and compute the rewards for the bounty campaign.
Activity: 168
April 09, 2018, 07:05:30 AM
We can do it as long as on the good side of cryptocurrency business, even there are some bad things that sometimes we have been encountered in crypto business but we must strongly trust on what the good things behind cryptocurrency business, that all of us are having good future life in cryptocurrency business.
Activity: 112
April 09, 2018, 07:00:16 AM
Many people like me go waery sometimes when we don't get our rewards from bounty participation and we keep thinking of quitting.
But thanks for your ginger spirit post... That says "I Can do it"
Pages:
Jump to: