Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 14. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 06:18:11 PM
I spend a lot of time here. of course I will get up and start with confidence. I am sure there are many valuable lessons about crypto and others. I have to fight harder.

I do not know what you need to fight, but if you lost money because you invested in a bad moment, do not worry. There will come a moment when you will remember bad moments with a smile.
Agree, after black swathe of there is white , and so I think not always same you have will fall so I think is worth now tolerate and I think that the price will recover
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 19, 2019, 06:00:00 PM
Any good experience involves a series of ups and downs. Faced with a cryptocurrency crisis this year, you will get an excellent experience that will benefit you in the future, teach you how to make a profit, and not lose it even in such difficult times. Not a bad time to start over.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 05:59:52 PM
No need to rush to sell your coins at a fallen price and will not need to start again. Therefore, before you do something in the crypto market, think carefully. And in no case do not sell your coins at a fallen price due to panic.
copper member
Activity: 230
January 19, 2019, 05:19:56 PM
Life is all about ups and downs and believe you me, it can never be rosy at all times but the ability to rise above our present situation is what makes us a conqueror. The bear market is not the end of crypto but rather a time to for many to start a new
Activity: 434
January 19, 2019, 04:15:50 PM
I think we can start over, but it's too early. Start investing in cryptocurrencies should start at a time when the market will fall another 40 percent, as at the moment it is still bearish and will continue to fall.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
January 19, 2019, 04:03:47 PM
Just like in life ... only after a few cases of big failures do people get stronger and ready to do great things! I agree with the author! Now for many a very good opportunity to start over.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
January 19, 2019, 03:23:00 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Indeed, every challenge must have a chance. But, I think for some people who have got a lot of losses and are disappointed with what they get, they will certainly think over and over to restart or not. It's true that everything can still be restarted from the start, but I think it's better to observe and think more deeply before deciding to restart or not.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
January 19, 2019, 11:08:54 AM
to begins as token gives with more on range with distance on difference as investors to collects with returns as possessing use of nominals of profit to helps as improving portfolio with the manage of projects on finance investment with the crypto
Activity: 490
CAT.EX Exchange
January 19, 2019, 10:37:56 AM
we must remain optimistic about the future, what we have already experienced, in 2018 many people suffered losses because the market that was expected to increase actually decreased, many ways to get profits to treat irritation due to the bearish market, in 2019 will be a result bullish and bull run markets arrive soon.
Activity: 648
January 19, 2019, 10:31:46 AM
I am still afraid for start all of my money with bitcoin or altcoin investment, I still remember how much lost with bitcoin have lower price. I need take rest and wait when bitcoin or altcoin could back to higher price again for getting profit.
Activity: 896
January 19, 2019, 10:25:01 AM
I spend a lot of time here. of course I will get up and start with confidence. I am sure there are many valuable lessons about crypto and others. I have to fight harder.
you are right, everything was not finished after the market collapsed yesterday. in fact the market began to gradually grow even though eventually there was a decline again. but we can see the market is still moving. that means there is still good activity. and this can be a good plan for people who believe in the crypto market that will grow immediately.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
January 19, 2019, 10:24:01 AM

I do not know what you need to fight, but if you lost money because you invested in a bad moment, do not worry. There will come a moment when you will remember bad moments with a smile.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
January 19, 2019, 10:21:33 AM
Activity: 406
January 19, 2019, 10:16:37 AM
Thats a really good outlook and a nice way to see things. This bear market has been happening for a very long time now and most of us has loss something from it. We can't make up for that loss if we decided to quit. We should keep moving forward and lets see the positive side of this great dip we are experiencing. Its giving us a chance to start something new and we should learn from our mistakes from the past.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 19, 2019, 10:12:33 AM
Remember that the harder we fall we learn more, we should stand stronger and let the fall be a lesson.
Go up smarter and stronger in the community. remember that there is no perfect person and we become much stronger on every fall we had.
Start a fresh one and in a better way.
You must be a very strong person to rise again after losing everything. as a rule, 90 percent of people cannot survive after such losses
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
January 19, 2019, 10:04:19 AM
Remember that the harder we fall we learn more, we should stand stronger and let the fall be a lesson.
Go up smarter and stronger in the community. remember that there is no perfect person and we become much stronger on every fall we had.
Start a fresh one and in a better way.
Activity: 212
January 19, 2019, 10:00:03 AM
Sometimes everything related to cryptocurrency reminds me of a roulette game. You can put all your savings on the red or black sector and get a large bank, or you can lose the last money. Anything connected with cryptocurrency has a big risk. If you are not used to risk, then you have nothing to do here. No one can promise you a permanent profit here, you need to get used to the chagrin.
copper member
Activity: 370
January 19, 2019, 09:53:10 AM
I also started this with enthusiasm, I started this from 0 until now still struggling. I'm sure crypto can change someone's life for the better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
January 19, 2019, 09:52:37 AM
Yes, we can start over again, forget what happened last year and make it an important lesson that doing something must be with a good consideration based on extensive knowledge and not based on emotion or lust to get something big fast. We know that crypto investment poses a big risk and promises a big advantage too, for it requires extensive knowledge and patience in investing and choosing the right time when we have to sell or buy crypto.
Activity: 602
January 19, 2019, 09:45:25 AM
You are right it’s time to start again with a new spirit & if you think 2018 was not a good year for crypto and you lose your money, but I think you don’t look behind & start from a dip & buy coin at low price.
Defiantly you will find some new good project, so let’s start for new opportunities.
Pages:
Jump to: