Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 12. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 626
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 06:16:55 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
It's nice to read that there are someone that encourage the people that losing their hope in crypto because of this bearish season. I believe that everything that in the down will lift. If we still believe in crypto or we patience in all positive things will be followed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 05, 2019, 06:14:53 PM
It is not necessary i start allover again, but i can just use what i have available to recover all my loses.
Despite the bear in the market and many people losing their funds, there are still some projects that are surging.
Some were able to sell their ICO within few hours, this alone is a good sign that despite all, some projects are still making waves.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
February 05, 2019, 06:11:06 PM
Thats a good one and i think your point actually makes lots of point sometimes in life you have to go deep enough in order to actually know how your investment is going to be. Crypto market have been terrible few backs but even at that there are some gainers there
Activity: 196
February 05, 2019, 05:21:42 PM
Never despair enough to leave the market.
Now I am sure that the future depends only on us.
The experience gained in the cryptocurrency market with time will allow you to correctly prioritize and select precisely those coins in which you should invest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 05:13:55 PM
I can't give up on crypto now even tho the market isn't favourable. I have high hopes for the crypto market and I'm sure things will bounce back in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 05:03:14 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Oh, these are such encouraging words. In fact, only the weakest broke after the last fall of the market. Just like in the wild - the strongest survive.
Activity: 255
February 05, 2019, 05:01:55 PM

Yeah cryptocurrency is filled with different opportunities, it will only take a lot of strength to rise up and start all over again. Many investments have been swept under the rug. We only hope for a light at the end of this dark tunnel
Activity: 392
February 05, 2019, 04:53:55 PM
Of course, you can start all over again, even if you have lost a lot of your investments.
It can be difficult to decide where it is necessary and important to invest and it will really bring profit.
The experience acquired in the cryptocurrency market will tell you how to act in any situation with the maximum profit.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
February 05, 2019, 04:46:11 PM
Right now is the best time for new beginnings.In crypto, everyone is fixated on sales and purchases.It's time to relax a bit and look for new opportunities in crypto(which are really a lot)
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
February 05, 2019, 04:46:04 PM
Start over? If you basically understood that after a parabolic rise, what comes after is a parabolic crash. And then sometime later on, there will be equilibrium and then a true price discovery.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
February 05, 2019, 04:14:33 PM
If we experienced loss, I am sure that there is still a lot of way that we can use in order to regain our money. We can start all over again by using the lessons that we gathered from the past mistakes that we did.

Learning form the mistake is the sign of progress and everybody make mistakes so one should not be afraid of this. Only thing just take precaution going forward so that you can avoid those mistakes and can capitalize on such things which can help you make money in coming time.

you are right the learning process is the time of experience that you have to wait for making without any mistakes in the beginning we have to do a lots of mistakes if we are learning much more stuffs also so when come back to the position of getting your experience in this field will give you the confidence about getting the profitable income from this field.
Activity: 256
February 05, 2019, 04:03:00 PM
I actually cashed out a decent amount at the top - and I'm using the money to buy back coins again. I'm sure many others are doing the same - or will start doing the same if we drop lower. I personally think we're dropping further below, but FOMO-ed in at -80% for Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
February 05, 2019, 03:13:54 PM
You do not need to do anything at this moment. If you have some extra funds, then invest more, because these prices would not last for long. If not, find some other things to do, calm down and be patient.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 05, 2019, 03:07:21 PM
If we experienced loss, I am sure that there is still a lot of way that we can use in order to regain our money. We can start all over again by using the lessons that we gathered from the past mistakes that we did.

Learning form the mistake is the sign of progress and everybody make mistakes so one should not be afraid of this. Only thing just take precaution going forward so that you can avoid those mistakes and can capitalize on such things which can help you make money in coming time.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 02:46:11 PM
I will say only one thing. Do not be upset about failures, go to the end. You will surely achieve your goal, the main thing is to believe in it! Cryptocurrencies are a young industry and everyone can succeed here.
not everyone, but only those who learn and believe in what he is doing. the one who just came in order to quickly earn - will lose
Activity: 1022
February 05, 2019, 02:42:13 PM
to work on decision as trader to manage with least on waste as securing possession with use of resource and manage with fine on exchange as defining use on number as limit of expectation as returns with the manage of plan with the investment projects on altcoin field of business with the finance.

Activity: 402
Merit: 4
February 05, 2019, 02:41:49 PM
The key to success is never giving up. To be honest, it is not easy to overlook all the failure you have been through. It is possible , if you believe.  You have to have a high self confidence in your self to get up and believe, you can rewrite your future to what you wish. Gather all the momentum you need and believe the sky is only your starting point. A lot of people that are successful today where once failure, but they didn't allow failure get a better part of them. You can, if you believe.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 02:35:01 PM
I will say only one thing. Do not be upset about failures, go to the end. You will surely achieve your goal, the main thing is to believe in it! Cryptocurrencies are a young industry and everyone can succeed here.
Activity: 406
February 05, 2019, 01:32:22 PM
I think they have no choice but to start over. If you do not want to lose everything they have, then you can not give up and have to wait. Maybe even a long time to wait.
Most people just go with cryptocurrency now ,but I think when it will be again a big increase they will come again , but I think in such moments as now need to buy
copper member
Activity: 257
February 05, 2019, 01:30:09 PM
That is true, i totally agree with you. I understand that the doubta and confusion are obvious but that should not lead to quiting cryptocurrency. Have faith and wait patiently, surely you will be rewarded.
Pages:
Jump to: