Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 16. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 11, 2019, 11:52:54 AM
I figure it will be a smart thought for us to begin once again as opposed to proceeding to contribute time, endeavors, and cash however with brimming with questions and debilitation to ourselves as a result of the market's present circumstance. Beginning once again doesn't mean we are abandoning our objectives, it implies that we are prepared to receive new activities and updates about cryptographic forms of money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 11, 2019, 11:46:20 AM
These people now commenting they are so sure about a lower low are just the same as all the people predicting higher highs when btc was 20k. they may be right or not but essentially have no clue
in fact we can only speculate or predict without definite guidance because the market is not only influenced by one thing but there are many things so we cannot predict for sure.
so if our predictions are wrong then it is very reasonable and we do not need to be pessimistic, we must continue by starting from the beginning.
Activity: 448
January 11, 2019, 11:32:16 AM
These people now commenting they are so sure about a lower low are just the same as all the people predicting higher highs when btc was 20k. they may be right or not but essentially have no clue
Activity: 616
January 11, 2019, 11:24:17 AM
Of course, this can be started again, but how much will you start working on the market again. There is really a lot of news today, but in fact they do nothing, that is, they do not affect the market.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
January 09, 2019, 02:31:36 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

Started from the bottom now we here) Immediately reminded of this phrase. To be honest, a little bit of logic in your words, the only question is whether to do those extra applicable?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 06:28:02 PM
Now you can not give up and I think that this is a complete failure if you sell your cryptocurrency at such prices now
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 21, 2018, 06:17:58 PM
And above all remember that we are not always here for the money, of course, that may be our initial observation as it is what most calls the attention at first sight, but if we focus on the technology and the uses we can give them, we will be much more satisfied with the progress of bitcoin in the long term.

So you decide what we want from the cryptocurrency market. Earn or improve blockchain technology and expand its use.
I am more than confident that 90% of the inhabitants of the cryptorna have gathered here for profit only.
Activity: 434
December 21, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
I completely agree this is the right time to start and renew all activities in the crypto sphere.
I was out for 6 months due to the poor market conditions, but I guess it can't get any worse and all the work done now will be equivalent to the 2017 pre-boom months.
Buy promising alts from top20 and wait until the huge growth (probably 5-20x), and then sell your assets and fix a profit. Just do not affraid to invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
December 21, 2018, 01:55:20 PM
I completely agree this is the right time to start and renew all activities in the crypto sphere.
I was out for 6 months due to the poor market conditions, but I guess it can't get any worse and all the work done now will be equivalent to the 2017 pre-boom months.
Activity: 198
December 21, 2018, 01:53:55 PM
And above all remember that we are not always here for the money, of course, that may be our initial observation as it is what most calls the attention at first sight, but if we focus on the technology and the uses we can give them, we will be much more satisfied with the progress of bitcoin in the long term.
To make people very interested in blockchain technology, you need to approve some crypto, or introduce blockchain into science and Economics. But until that happens, a lot of people will be here just for the money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 21, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
Yes, it's only a matter of time when crypto will recover. In the last few days, the crypto market is green. Bitcoin and Ethereum experienced growth and this I think will be the rise of the crypto-coin market.
after the market was hit by a strom with a very long time, I think for the market to be able to return to normal it doesn't seem to be this fast, I'm sure the real growth will occur next year
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

I think we all need a little bit. A bit of calm. Green bar. Some good projects. And we can continue to follow the ideas of the cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
December 21, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 01:44:55 PM
When Bitcoin fell sharply and the market became bad. I thought there were more people give up the market. But some of them may find that this time can also be enriched. If they know how to take advantage of the opportunity. That's why they stand. Although the crypto market has become bad. Because the return of Bitcoin is hard to know.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 21, 2018, 01:16:06 PM
I've already started all over again,so it is not a big deal for me to repeat this experience.
Now I lost my main source of income,but I realise idea of another business at the moment and will launch it within a week

I did not start anything again as I did not lose too much through the decisions taken this year. I was holding the cryptocurrencies, and still going to do it. When the next bull run comes, they will be sold.
Activity: 140
December 19, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
Personally, I have not lost a lot of money in the crypto market. Therefore, there are no grounds for very critical statements against cryptography. I am waiting for the moment to resume work with even more energy and strength. Money must make money. In the crypto it is done.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 19, 2018, 01:01:10 AM
A part of me feels that this is a good time to get into the market again before the pre bull run but a part of me is scared that it may dip again . Dollar cost averaging is the best way to go I guess.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 19, 2018, 12:50:22 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

yes you are right every fall there is an opportunity to rise again. besides the capital money needed in investing in the crypto market is calm, optimistic not easily affected and patient. now the market is in a bad  but that doesn't mean the market will fall. this is a great opportunity for new investors to buy. and for old investors this is our time to be patient and stay hodl. believe the market will recover.
Activity: 392
https://saturn.black
December 19, 2018, 12:33:16 AM
Yes, of course we can start from the beginning to invest in crypto, do not give up just because the market conditions are not stable, remember the market is not always like this, someday it will slowly rise, the most important intention in us to start investing from now on
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 19, 2018, 12:23:53 AM
Yes, it's only a matter of time when crypto will recover. In the last few days, the crypto market is green. Bitcoin and Ethereum experienced growth and this I think will be the rise of the crypto-coin market.
Pages:
Jump to: