Pages:
Author

Topic: You have 10 seconds to post an altcoin that you think will go 100% in 3 months - page 2. (Read 12608 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Elixir for sure. Actually it might be much more than 100 % because app coming out.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
Let's play a game. Post an altcoin of your choice that you think can give at least 100% gains in the next 3 months. Post the website and bitcoin talk thread and a small description of why you think it will pump.
Of course, btc, which I still consider the best choice by its popularity and quite a certain place in the market, which is constantly changing but only in good way.
Activity: 345
Merit: 105
XBY is going to do more than 100% over the next 3 months.  Someone screen shot this and hold me accountable for predictions I make.
Activity: 7
I also believe XBY will finally be recognized and have massive growth.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
XTRABYTES - maybe in 3 weeks! Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I accept XBY/XFUEL
XBY easily 300% in 3 months mark my words - will be a very happy Christmas for all Xtrabyters  Grin
Activity: 38
I think XBY will go up 100+ % in 3 months.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Patience and wisdom is a key
Activity: 742
Let's play a game. Post an altcoin of your choice that you think can give at least 100% gains in the next 3 months. Post the website and bitcoin talk thread and a small description of why you think it will pump.

mrai!
https://raiblockscommunity.net/
trade now for 200-250 satoshi, I think could reach more then 100% in 3 months Wink
I also think Xrb will be achieved. It is booming and very popular with cryptocy players.
Tomorrow when the dev team Xrb stop playing free Xrb you will see: Xrb pump strong!
Let's see the future of mrai !!!!!! You can buy and keep it now.
FUN, TRIG, COSS.... There are quite a few that can make more than 100% since they are all down now (fun is up already though)
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
Waves.  ITs taken way to much damage lately.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
WAVES  -  Seems like more and more coins are using this platform.  I participated in a few airdrops this week that all needed a WAVES wallet, so you know it's definitely being used!
Activity: 57
Not gonna post all of that for you as others can search themselves but my pick would be MobileGo. It is paired up with the same people that made GAME and look what happened to that coin. Right now it seems like it is in

the dumps but that should change come a few months. I think it has found its floor and it seems like the only way to go is up from here.

Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and ZCash.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
ETP
NEO
LRC
WTC

Not hard to call with the Chinese getting ready to release regulations on the crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Activity: 2
I went back through this thread and most of these coins actually hit 100% at one point or another since they made the call. Some had huge gains and fell back down. But the standouts were:

(comparing against todays price)
NEO 57x
PIVX 56x
ARK 18x
RISE 17x
XVG 14x
AEON 10x
STRAT 9x
XRP 9x
LISK 8x
BitConnect 8x
XST 8x
XEM 7x
UBQ 6x
ETH 5x
BAY 5x
WAVES 5x
BTC 4x
LTC 4x
SAFEX 4x
EDG 4x
MCO 4x
OMG 3x
KMD 3x
BTS 3x
DCR 3x
SC 3x

Forgive me if I missed any big ones, but I think these were the best

Interesting that Neo is on top of the list.
Activity: 60
 I am very bullish on Loopring. Not much buzz around it, but possibly the most exciting and undervalued DEX protocol.

I would get in before it's re-listed on Binance Oct 18! I think its going to fly.

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Actually BTC was the best answer

I wasn't bad with MONA coin either  Cheesy
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
Not gonna post all of that for you as others can search themselves but my pick would be MobileGo. It is paired up with the same people that made GAME and look what happened to that coin. Right now it seems like it is in

the dumps but that should change come a few months. I think it has found its floor and it seems like the only way to go is up from here.
Pages:
Jump to: