Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 23. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 12:12:52 PM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

I have tried most of these strategies. But the best results at this time showed the strategy of buying different coins for portfolio diversification and storing them for a long time. No trade, just buy and HOLD!
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
January 19, 2018, 11:43:59 AM
My personal experience with day trading was that I lost a lot trying to time the dips and the moons. If I just hodled nearly any coin I would have been better off. It's kind of like gold.. just keep it and forget about it is usually the best strat.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 19, 2018, 11:35:26 AM
This is my strategy. getting airdrops and bounties and sell half of them and buy blue chips coins like ETH,LTC,XMR and hold and repeat.  Grin
Not bad strategy. I try to have Bitcoin in my portflio,  the altcoins are falling down so rapidly, i like wait them there in the bottom and buy for BTC.  And i realized, although bitcoin has the old  technology and many disadvantages, we all know them - but - BTC gave 20x this year...If i didnt buy any altcoin, but kept in BTC i would be more wealthy, of couse nobody couldnt know that,but it is fact.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 19, 2018, 11:19:00 AM
buy when the market dumps or when the price correction and sell after a profit 100%. but before buying we have to do some research.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:59:38 AM
Some of my friends are selling altcoins a first price rise and that is to fast for me. I can wait longer (they can too) and I'm holding for longer period of time.
I trade, but not so much. Those same friends after my sell are wining how they sold to early. Stupid fear about scam coins is ok in 0,1% of the time. Not worthy.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
This is my strategy. getting airdrops and bounties and sell half of them and buy blue chips coins like ETH,LTC,XMR and hold and repeat.  Grin
good strategy for our portofolio.do not hold in one bag or one coins.its too risky for our capital.sell half our reward from bounty make us hold our money to buy daily need
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 09:44:02 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
My strategy to hold 40-50% in Bitcoin and other part in altcoins. When one of the coin gives x2-x3 - I sell 50% of holding and other part keep for ages in case it goes to the moon. so I never wait for 10x without fixing - it's dangerous . Don't be greedy!
Activity: 62
January 19, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

- Daytradig
- Other....

I am holding just because I have a trust to those coins that I invest with. Once I reach my goal, this is the time I will let go my coins. As of now, I am still holding waiting. I hate day trading, I always lose everytime I buy coins and seeing the price dropping then sell = loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
January 19, 2018, 08:30:54 AM
There is no such masterplan. It all depends on if you are investing you can afford to loose, Controlling your FUD during a massive correction and doing your own research about the coins to invest.

You need to combine all your points for a good investment. If you have enough funds, diversely your portfolio by selecting a 2-3 coins from the top ten by CMC. Then go for coins with a great tech, roadmap. There some coins shilled here and there which sometimes actually moon. I usually go for coins below <$1 value. Also reserve a few for day trading do if you are good at it then you can earn more. Have patience instead of gambling like noobies while trading.

I currently hold BTC, NEO, IOTA, REQ, XRB, PRL, BNTY, DBC and ARK in my portfolio. I believe these coins have great future ahead and will surely be worth the investment. But everyone has their own view about different coins though.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 19, 2018, 08:20:05 AM
My strategy in holding the actual is quite simple, I just wait a moment because I will sell the assets I have when the price is higher than when I bought it. I am not a very patient person, I want a fast transaction and I exclusively do not want to wait too long, especially when there is no certainty about the assets / coins I have.

Try to do Holding not too long, I'm sure it can help us to get a much more stable monthly income than waiting too long.
Activity: 116
January 19, 2018, 08:14:50 AM
How to hodl bitcoin?
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
January 19, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
Waiting 1 year is good plan for me. I like to follow everyday the coin graphs. I think i like to feeling while hodl. At least two coin i keep my hands, and the others doing buy / sell.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 07:16:14 AM
Before investing, i find a good project with good road map and strong supportive team of the project. Then think about investment for long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 52
January 19, 2018, 06:56:51 AM
My hodor strategy is hodor.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
January 19, 2018, 06:31:04 AM
The best way in my opinion to do this would be to follow the strategy of going 50% in Bitcoin/Ethereum, 25% in big caps (5B+) and 25% in low caps (50/25/25). It doesn’t matter if you have $100, $1,000 or $10,000 - this strategy has been proven to be very useful in building the value of your portfolio.

In a bearish market when the market is dipping/crashing like it has this week losses are reduced. Historically, Bitcoin + Ethereum fall way slower than medium and low cap alts and hold most of their value. This week we have seen low cap alts lose over half of their value..

Bitcoin in the same time frame went down massively, but it has not halved in value. Using this method you would have reduced losses this week. Big caps (5b+) have again lost huge value - but not as much as low caps and a bit more than Bitcoin/Ethereum.In a Bull market using the 50/25/25 rule you will still see massive gains with your coins - but this way you are reducing the losses when the dips come.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
I strongly diversify. I only hold about 5% of my Investment in BTC.
I usally invest like this:

Buying an Altcoin i believe in (and which probably has a good entry point by the time).
Holding until i made a good Profit - and then selling the amount of coins that gets me my initial investment back.
Repeat!

Sometimes i also invest in ICO's, but usally there are only few that attract me.
Daytrading is also very profitable, but you have to be very sure about your positions. I only daytrade a coin when it's like 30% up (or more), because a correction is likely to happen. High marketcap coins are the only ones i would use for daytrading.
Activity: 52
January 19, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
My main strategy is to invest in ICO and hodl coins with good project (checking the feasibility, their roadmap and their strategy).
I usually wait for a large dump in order to fill my bag.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

- Daytradig
- Other....

many choices from hodling strategy. but I chose to buy coins at ICO because I think it can make us get a big profit.
when ICO takes place, the price of coins will be cheap and usually can break through 300% of ICO price after we hodl until release platform. so I think the hodling strategy is enough to make us get a big profit.

how about you guys?
Activity: 204
January 19, 2018, 04:53:28 AM
Ill be picking number 4 and 6 .
By picking the best ico and hold, and everday trading this is my strategy of hodling best coins.

Well, i think you are experience trader that do day trading because day trading needs high skill before doing it.
Invest in ico like you said also offer very high return just in short time, its also good strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: