Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 15. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 118
February 18, 2018, 11:20:19 AM
No need to hold for long time, it make you to confuse. I am using blockfolio trading platform. So the better way is fix the target as much you expect and blockfolio had an option to set the alert if the price met the expected. It will show the notification. Once if reached you can sell it and make profit.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
February 18, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
I have been dealing with cryptocurrencies not so long ago to be a useful strategy Advisor. I chose my strategy. Obtaining an award in bounty I sell 1 / 2 part of immediately. 1 / 2 leave on storage. I always set a minimum term. For example year, or six months. When this time passes I decide to sell everything, part or wait for the price to rise further. If my strategy is bad, please tell me about it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 09:37:44 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

More profit for me maybe bounty campaign or airdrop because we don't use our money but we receive the money (we work like freelancer) But more profit can reach by do all off your list. Maybe if I have a lot of money I will follow all this list (LOL). Seriously I will holding some bitcoin for my investment also with the other coin but I'm also do day trading with buying and selling  coin that I have before (my holding coin still keep it hold and I have some coin for day trading). And follow the ICO bounty campaign airdrop and holding it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 18, 2018, 09:24:08 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

By participating on bounties of a newly ICO . Samples are like joining on newsletter / signature / fb / twitter . I also trade and gain some extra profit out of it , but here in bounty you can gain very profitable profit .
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 18, 2018, 05:02:34 AM
I think that you can get the most profit using 2 strategies:
1. Holding Bitcoin for two years.
2. Holding prospective altcoyins for two years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
February 18, 2018, 04:52:28 AM
In my opinion, the best strategy I have been following since the beginning of the investment. - By going to ICOs and hodl
Activity: 308
February 14, 2018, 08:03:31 AM
Usually I keep a lot of bitcoin and then choose a low market time to buy a good altcoin at a very cheap price. I will choose the altcoin that matches the price graph at the bottom, that altcoin will recover very large once the market stabilizes again. My detention time is usually one month, which is an acceptable time in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 154
February 14, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
I buy regularly every month. At least I keep myself for 1 year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
hold altcoin for trading at least within one to two years it seemed like it would give great results, therefore don't be vain's chance to play trading at now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
I use several strategies:
- By hodling just bitcoin for 1 year
- By hodling various coins for 1 year
- Daytrading (when the market is calm)
- Going for the Airdrops
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
February 14, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
In my opinion, the best strategy I have been following since the beginning of the investment. - By going to ICOs and hodl
But some of my friends finding promising token after the ICO, when some participant want to sell them tokens after they get it,in just instant ( so it means, they gonna sell their token in the starting price ). This one is quite effective and less risky than invest in the first Pre-sale. What do you think?
Activity: 169
February 12, 2018, 08:37:14 PM
buy coins when the price fell very deep in large numbers and then wait in the long term until the price rose, with coins so enough profit. at least for a one-year minimum.
Activity: 644
February 12, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
You appointed a great many options and each has a justification. In each of them it is possible to earn and be profitable. Personally, I am inclined to hold bitcoin and altcoins for a long time.
But I also like the penultimate option: Going for the Airdrops. These are the choices closest to me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
February 12, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
I think you should invest a value that will not be lacking in your daily life, I believe a lot in the Icostats site, the Icostats website shows the percentages from the launch of heat to today
Activity: 71
Merit: 6
CryptoNerd.io
February 11, 2018, 08:13:45 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

buy, hodl, do your own project in meantime Tongue
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
February 11, 2018, 07:39:11 AM
My strategy is to buy three coins. One of the coins should occupy more than 50% of my total investment portfolio (the most stable one). The other two should be new or undervalued cryptos, with good technology, but have a huge growth potential. So, i buy this coins at least a year, and fix profit before each corrections.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
February 11, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I tend to buy and sell every other week, but with the recent drops and recoveries I am considering going into the trading method, since a lot o profit can be made I think.

For traders they do love the volatility because it is where the money can be made. Yes also it has risk involved in it but without risk not much things can happen and thus this fall and rise is the opportunity to buy/sell crypto currencies and make your dream come true to make money from this market.
Activity: 280
February 11, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

if my experience, to get more profit, usually I buy bitcoint at a certain moment moment like this end, which is probably the right moment to buy bitcoint because I notice 1 month bitcoin price down to 30% - 40%, and you only wait a few months, we are sure you will get a good profit`

Activity: 237
Merit: 43
February 10, 2018, 05:27:29 PM

- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

I tend to buy and sell every other week, but with the recent drops and recoveries I am considering going into the trading method, since a lot o profit can be made I think.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
February 10, 2018, 07:56:54 AM
Holding in different coins is best decision to save for future,Once market face dip this is time to buy more and hold it will increase earning and funds as well.Invest in worthy coins having worth will help to achieve maximum profit.
But the question is on how we would choose up those potential coins? We do know choosing those coins would really be a hard thing to do specially as an investor and a holder. We do have different strategy some of us would hold purely some would buy at dips to accumulate even more but somehow a riskier thing to do this is why we should invest on the amount that we can afford to lose because all coins does have an assurance to rise up but rather dump hard.
I think that during the recent general growth of the price for the crypto currency, we have already assessed all the possibilities of certain coins and now it is easy to determine which ones I prefer to give my investments. As for me, this is exactly the indicator on which you need to pay attention. Nina cheap and promising coin could not rise in price, So all those who went up, will have the same indicators in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: