Pages:
Author

Topic: You Hodling strategy - page 17. (Read 1992 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 06:22:11 PM
yes, that's just what you need to do to get lost in your altcoin atlcoin and you can earn more when you hold altcoin that's the best way to hold long-altm altcoin like bitcoin

Long term investment has high profitable but it has its own risk too. Daytrade also has each risk and profit.
In my strategy, i chooss buying ico and hold ot for long term so i choose the most one which profitable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
February 08, 2018, 05:46:10 PM
invest in ICO's with good project based on infrastructure or blockchain.You can also monitor and be buying potential altcoins during dips.
Daytrading is also very profitable, but you have to be very sure about your positions.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
hodling various coins for two years
Activity: 215
February 08, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
Just keep waiting
Activity: 80
February 08, 2018, 09:27:11 AM
The best way is to buy tokens on ico and wait minimum one year. You will have huge profit I think.

i like that stategy. but i also buy after the ico is over when the price goes down
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
February 08, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

Lately, I am considering keeping more in USDT and choose my oportunitis selectively. It is the antidote for situations like the one happening this week.
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
Suggest holding some ETH for long term as u mentioned in the first option and invest the ICO. Combination of  this holding strategy is strong to go through crisis and able to win.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Best Social Media services
February 08, 2018, 08:01:21 AM
The best way is to wait and pick the best ICOs, hodl, sell on pump. Repeat. 2-50x every 1,2 month
Activity: 170
February 08, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
For my experience, i try to get in bountys/airdrop and when i get the tokens/coins i usually hold. So no investment made, and if i´m lucky to get a coin to the moon, i can cash out later.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
February 08, 2018, 07:37:00 AM
HODLing for a very long time is not a good strategy anymore. I don't believe that there will be a miracle coin which will do what Bitcoin made in previous months.

It is better to put target profit points. For example %20. If it is reached, sell some of assets to take profit (maybe %50) and continue hodling the rest for another profit target. I never sell on minor loss and be patient to recover. So far, it works for me.
In order to actively trade, you must constantly be aware of all events. But this does not guarantee you a good result of your trades. Not everyone has time to constantly monitor information and news. For such people, long-term investments are better than frequent trades in a short period of time
Activity: 202
February 08, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
HODLing for a very long time is not a good strategy anymore. I don't believe that there will be a miracle coin which will do what Bitcoin made in previous months.

It is better to put target profit points. For example %20. If it is reached, sell some of assets to take profit (maybe %50) and continue hodling the rest for another profit target. I never sell on minor loss and be patient to recover. So far, it works for me.
Activity: 165
February 08, 2018, 06:27:31 AM
buy coins when the price falls and then hold it for a couple of months it seems like is a good strategy and will generate lots of profit.
Activity: 280
https://www.soar.earth/
February 08, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
My strategy is:
1. Relax, there is nothing special, everything can wait, you don't need to hurry. When you hurry, you make mistakes.
2. Research a lot. Gather as much information as you can about any promising investment.
3. Think again before doing anything. Do you have the resources, the money, the time, the nerves, do you know the risks>?
4. DO IT! Do it now and watch how it is going to fit. Maybe you will win, maybe you will lose.
5. Celebrate.  Grin Wink
And when you get your profit, spend part on your education and improve the skills of investing and trading on the stock exchange. And pamper yourself and your loved ones with gifts.
Activity: 350
February 07, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
I combine several strategies - I keep some coins for 1-2 years.  When they give a good % - then I fix the profit.  And then, if possible, I buy a coin cheaper.Also,  when the market allows, I trade within one day - a week
Activity: 26
February 07, 2018, 04:39:12 AM
Рынок сейчас крайне нестабилен,но мы видим резкие одиночные прорывы некоторых альткоинов х10 х100.Имеет смысл закупить большое клоичество альтов и забыть про них на год-два. Wink
Activity: 994
Daxetoken.net
February 07, 2018, 03:30:07 AM
    I do trading but mostly i buy then hold for a long period of time regardless of fluctuation in the market. Because i believe that long term investment returns can be reasonable despite the volatility characteristics  of bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 07, 2018, 03:18:25 AM
setrategi let me get more benefits option mentioned there are some that i do that is by doing monthly selling, daytrading, holding the best coins and go to airdrop and campaign
Activity: 98
February 07, 2018, 03:13:55 AM
My strategy is to buy more bitcoin every two months.
Never sell it out,just hold!
You had better a good cash flow,if you use my strategy!
Activity: 56
February 07, 2018, 03:08:06 AM
buy coins when the price is falling and hold it for a long time at least to go up 100% of the current price I bought, although quite a long time but the results are great. at least two months or four months is enough time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
February 07, 2018, 02:44:56 AM
How do you think you can make more profit?

- By hodling just bitcoin for two years
- By hodling various coins for two years
- By buying and selling every other month
- By going to ICOs and hodl
- By going to ICOs and dump
- Daytradig
- Going for the Airdrops
- Other....

Just let us know about your masterplan to take over the world!

Edited to add new options

It is depending on the strategy to be applied and also risk management, there are no best strategies but perhaps more suitable strategy with such condition and situation. If more time and can be focus, daily trading with at least 10% profit per day will be quickly more profit but the risk also higher. It should be considered, high profit high risk....

Sometimes, you need luck to if you want to be a successful trader in the future. Luck is just something you don't learn from other . Few people have it specially in business and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: