Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 7. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Every development will fall, and this is normal for growth. I am sure that crypto is in the growth stage so the challenges are always there, the crypto market is only red and in the correction so this condition will make the community stronger. There must be a storm that passes and later it will improve.
You are right, the decline is a natural thing. A dynamic market will always move according to market interest, and there are many things that affect it. If there is positive news, the price development will lead to positive, and vice versa. So don't lose this good opportunity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

Periodic falls and subsequent highs are becoming quite commonplace for the crypto market - this must be remembered by all investors. Personally, I am absolutely sure that with time, reliable cryptocurrencies will be able to restore their high and successful positions, it remains only to be patient.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
if i see the market movemend condition now, i think market keep growing until the end of this year before bearish trend showing again and going down and down
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency will not die, there are just people who want a little fame and throw such loud assumptions to the masses, I personally think that these assumptions are empty!

Indeed crypto market will grow like previous, crypto currencies introduced 10+ years back and it is still existence in the market with great demand, expectation among the peoples which shows the positive response and shows the signs of growth. The price is low due to some investors taken money back from BTC but i believe Crypto market will raise the flags in upcoming months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency will not die, there are just people who want a little fame and throw such loud assumptions to the masses, I personally think that these assumptions are empty!
Activity: 406
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
not crypto will disappear but useless tokens will disappear due to too much, it looks like in the future it will be seen which tokens have benefits and which ones are not useful at all
Activity: 774
I think that now is a good time to invest in a crypto because the market will recover after a while. But you need to carefully examine how it all works so as not to lose money from investments in useless coins.   
The time for purchases is really good because some coins have lost 90% of its value.After the beginning of the market growth, I think we can see the stupendous growth and recovery prices of top altcoins.But I think it will be falling down specifically to scare us
Activity: 448
I don't know will crypto grow but I'm sure it won't die. This is a new market that can potentially bring a lot of money to its players, especially professional fund market players
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
If they want it, it will happen, it does not depend on anything. We have already seen rapid growth. I think it's bottom. Last year, the rapid growth began in 3 days.
but the fact is that even now there has been no news about an increase or not in the bitcoin market. it seems like this hasn't happened yet at the end of this year the increase in bitcoin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
I cannot see any reasons why it is not going to happen? The market will keep growing and achieving new price records, because the market does not depend on us. As soon as more investments will come, the bullish market will appear.
I also support your opinion and also consider that there is simply no reason to worry and they will not exist in the long term, the process of global integration is already working at the level of heads of state.
indeed, the market will grow, but at this time I think it is very difficult because there is no news that will raise the price of bitcoin everyone is still confused whether to go back down or not
Activity: 560
I cannot see any reasons why it is not going to happen? The market will keep growing and achieving new price records, because the market does not depend on us. As soon as more investments will come, the bullish market will appear.
I also support your opinion and also consider that there is simply no reason to worry and they will not exist in the long term, the process of global integration is already working at the level of heads of state.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Recently there was a significant drop in the overall market capitalization, but this doesn't mean the crypto market is crashing. Many FUDs and hash rate fights, plus people cashing out for December break are some of the factors contributing to the dwindling market. I think the crypto market will grow massively in the long run, it's still at an early stage since there is no mainstream adoption for now, although a few countries are giving hope for this tech.
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If we think that crypto market will keep growing always then it is true in the sense of use of blockchain system in every field and no body stop to it because it has become the demand of current environment and people because it is giving a huge benefit to every one which is reducing time wasting and money which is the major growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I think that now is a good time to invest in a crypto because the market will recover after a while. But you need to carefully examine how it all works so as not to lose money from investments in useless coins.   
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Of course will continue to grow, now all the panic will leave the market and a rich uncle will buy a lot of bitcoins yourself, then begin to rise. New alarmists will start to come to the market and everything will repeat again.

Panic sellers is the best method for me also so dont say panic seller will loss a big money. If you calculate Bitcoin and ethereum holders until they loss a big money for sure.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Of course will continue to grow, now all the panic will leave the market and a rich uncle will buy a lot of bitcoins yourself, then begin to rise. New alarmists will start to come to the market and everything will repeat again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I am sure that crypto sunrise is still going to be. Really! I suppose we even cannot imagine true perspectives of digital currencies. In my mind next year will not be better than 2018 but it doesn't mean that it will be bad.
Activity: 368
If they want it, it will happen, it does not depend on anything. We have already seen rapid growth. I think it's bottom. Last year, the rapid growth began in 3 days.
cryptocurrency world has always been unstable but i think that it makes working there even more ineteresting and captivating
Activity: 368

of course it will and i have no doubts ablut that as thefe are so many things taht should be done for its safety but we will cope
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: