Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 8. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Of course, the crypto market will growing. After a strong overbought in December 2017, the beginning of 2018, it is natural that the market is now undergoing a deep correction. About a year ago, a lot of people got into the crypto world, who don’t believe in crypto currencies, but simply wanted to take profit here. Now it's time to get rid of them. These are common processes that occur periodically in the market.
So don't worry. Believe in crypto, in bitcoin and that everything will be fine. And now take the opportunity to buy crypto currency at low prices.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
I will continue to take a part in this because actually I think crypto won't die. Such interesting thing just can't die like that.
I agree. There was only attention to cryptocurrency this year, successful ICO related to the cryptocurrency were also held. And this fact leaves hope that the market will be restored.I just do not see a single cause for concern. I think that at the moment the cryptocurrency market is simply entering a new phase of its development. And for this you need to wait.It's not worth talking about any death right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

the market is cyclical, but it is still difficult to understand-track the pattern or systematicity of the cryptocurrency market
everyone is waiting for growth and it should be, but it is possible that you will have to wait more than six months or a year
well, we'll see
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I cannot see any reasons why it is not going to happen? The market will keep growing and achieving new price records, because the market does not depend on us. As soon as more investments will come, the bullish market will appear.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
You are totally right and I agree with you, this is bitcoin and it always surprises people we had seen this end of the last year you know, everybody was waiting drop to 3k again and it rised to 20k dollar so I hope it will do same moves at the future.
Activity: 112
Very large companies with huge capitalization promote crypto-currencies and invest in their development, serious investment funds invest in crypto-currency and there is no doubt that all these manipulations are only on their hand. I am sure that the cryptocurrency is only at the beginning of its development and its capitalization can exceed the capitalization of gold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I will continue to take a part in this because actually I think crypto won't die. Such interesting thing just can't die like that.

I support your opinion, I also think that such a technology as a cryptocurrency can survive in any situation, especially in times of crisis. If you notice that the world crisis is starting now and I think that big money will come in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 445
Most likely, yes, it will take a lot of time, but slowly the market will grow and develop, as there is a huge potential for growth and improvement of the current situation.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

I think there is no other way for crypto to go but to kwep growing. Block chain technology, will be used by everyone in the future. It will be like how internet started when it was first introduced to everyone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13

A time of bounce back is coming. This is a time when we least expect. Saying that crypto will die a sudden death, to me is a myth and will not happen. The crypto falls, does not mean it will die. The same happens to forex, yet it rises back.
Activity: 574
Crypto market is indeed easy to experience price changes. But this is what makes many people profit. We know when prices go down and everyone panics, but there are many people who also benefit because they can buy coins at low prices. So when the price goes up they can sell it and make a profit.
Activity: 574
I thought, I would maintain my trust and hope for that prediction. Until now I will continue to hold on no matter how the market can decline. Good luck to all of us!
Activity: 177
I suppose that in the coming year it will be better.  Now they are installing miners around the world, which means that cryptocurrency will be smaller
Activity: 644
Now bitcoins are being taken away from those who eagerly bought them at the end of last year, and when they are full of purchases, they will start pushing the market upwards. All markets are cyclical. Everything is built on greed and fear. Last year, bitcoin was bought from greed, afraid of being late for the train that goes to the moon. Now the opposite situation, panic fear causes people to get rid of bitcoins at the minimum values, take at least some of their investments fearing to lose everything. This is how the market has been working for 100 years and nothing will change, because the human psychology has not changed. And “smart” money works on the contrary, last year they sold bitcoin in space, at that time prices to those who now merge the same bitcoin for a penny to them. Nothing has changed and there will be a new growth cycle after a certain time.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
Activity: 560
Based on the experience of people who have seen a lot in their lives, I mean many graphs and many predictions, I think that many support this idea, because they understand the need to support the idea itself.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
The current crypto market has been consistently falling since from the beginning of this year. And I don't see any growth in the current market. But as per many big investors, it will recover soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Many good news, new ideas and new projects and the market is still declining. 2018 was a tough year for crypto, but
after the rain comes the sun. Hopefully next year institutional investors join the market and we will have bulls again.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
the market is falling now and the price slump starts at the beginning of the year, every time the price will go up the FUD and other problems continue to hit crypto, whatever scenario they have made to drop crypto. but I am optimistic that crypto will rise because crypto has many advantages as a digital asset and can provide great benefits to users, now prices are falling but if you take advantage of the moment to buy a lot of investment then the value will be fantastic in the next few years and you will become a billionaire
Activity: 196
But it is not too late to invest in the crypto-currency market , I think we will recover soon and therefore we need to buy and wait for the moment when it will recover
Pages:
Jump to: