Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 10. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 21
I think crypto will not die anymore. So I hope the crypto market will keep growing. And at the end of this year, we will see that the crypto market will bull run. So this time is perfect to buy crypto and hold for long term.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I care about the falls but they won''t stop me believing in crypto. I am sure about the fact that the market will start growing
Indeed, much people have different opinion about that

And if we talk about will crypto keep growing, Yeah no for now, but who knows later, in crypto we trust, so keep it in mind
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
I am still optimistic to see crypto masks will grow, even if it takes a long time. but it's not that easy to say about crypto deaths, this price decline is only a matter of time and will definitely return to the best position.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Looking on what happen before, in cryptocurrency world, after it fall down. Then after several moments has passed. It will gradually increase again, and sometimes it even surpassing the previous level.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
the current crypto price decline is sure to bring concern to bitcoin investors and lovers. but I think the current price decline is not the end of everything. this is common in the crypro world, we don't overdo it.
I still have great hopes for bitcoin, and I am sure that hope will be realized in the next few months.
Activity: 462
I think that the cryptocurrency market will grow, but now it will fall. Perhaps there will be a "reset" of the market, as it has already happened under such conditions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

Everytime that whole market fell we saw news about crypto being dead or something similar. It's been like that for every single time and now it isn't any different. We all know cryptocurrencies and blockchain tehcnology is definitely here to stay. Not every project that is currently out there will make it, but there will be new technology leaders born definitely. Just choose your investments wisely, sit back and be patient Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Just Hold, friends
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We need a new ETH
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Crypto is not going anywhere, it is a very stable and strong market, the bearish and bullish trends are part of the market and if you want to play the game of the cryptos, then you better get used to the bearish trends also.
Activity: 532
I think we will see many alts cheaper then now. Because of I'm sure BTC price will be dumped below $4k. And close to $3-3.5k many weak hands that wait turn-over now will sell at any price because 'BCT is bubble and end'. Wait and you will buy cheaper
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I think yes! and sure one hundred percent! and I think I'm not the only one who thinks so. so we wait and hope for the best. good luck to all
I also agree with you ! I believe in the idea and technology that my cryptocurrency ! After the fall of the always should growth !
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well it seems as if the whole world is against crypto industry. But still this industry has so much to offer that it still is surviving and actually thriving. The more you know about it the more you get involved in it and that is what is happening, people talk about it but then at some stage they start liking it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency, as we all know is just gaining popularity now. This kind of shaky start is common with every new project or technology as well. It will surely keep growing. No real threat to it.
Activity: 994
I think yes! and sure one hundred percent! and I think I'm not the only one who thinks so. so we wait and hope for the best. good luck to all
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It seems to me so, but how can it really be there, I cannot say, because the market today is not predicted for certain circumstances, which today do not show anything good, as you understand. These are just words for now.
Activity: 616
What I don't believe in is the sudden death of crypto. How they imagine it. just one "beautiful" day all investors will want to sell their assets and say Yes well it. Is that it? I do not fully understand the logic of such statements, or is someone just talking about it not to be silent?
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
There are so many opinions about the future of crypto. I see more and more pessimism among the players. Now the situation is very uncertain. We can wait both rapid growth and an even greater decline.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
I care about the falls but they won''t stop me believing in crypto. I am sure about the fact that the market will start growing
Activity: 686
Crypto always make brings surprises. It can even be beyond reason and estimation. The crypto world is full of risks, but here is also a place where people can make money in a short time. I wish Crypto would be better and more beneficial to the community.
including the current market situation which is very surprising where prices continue to fall and not also rise. ETH continued to fall and made the XRP take its position.
yeah crypto is often surprising so I also hope that a surprise like last year will happen again.
Pages:
Jump to: