Pages:
Author

Topic: You think the Crypto market will keep growing? - page 9. (Read 3841 times)

Activity: 551
Merit: 100
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Hoping to get some positive vibes that motivate me.

just like that, if we get a news about the crypto world, don't just believe it right away, we must understand the problem or the news first, so we don't misunderstand crypto. especially nowadays the crypto world often gets negative news.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I continue to hope so despite the fact that the market is falling lower and lower. Sometimes I panic, but I try not to lose faith in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Yes. I think the market keeps growing each and every day. People join this industry day in, day out because of the benefit it offers to investors. It's never going to collapse. The market will stand and survive.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Crypto market need support from all around world and from every stakeholder. If it want to grow at normal rate. But if it lagging like this then it will take long time to come back strongly. But one thing is sure it will not die. Because the base is strong enough to absorb pressure
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
 I think that the market will increase sooner or later. Now this is a good time for trading, but I would stay away from investing. In my opinion, it is better to wait for a U-turn of the trend.
Activity: 156
Despite severe falls, crypto always seems to make a comeback. There are certain articles that say crypto will die a sudden death.
But apart from these negative speculations, I always see investments pooling in and startups encouraging and coming forward to use crypto.

What is your take? I haven't personally gained too much off late but I always shake it off as part of learning the trade.
Of course the crypto market will rise very high.   The coins are actually petty great, especially Paragon, Cardan and Stellar. They are good in earnings and profitability.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
Yes, agree on you. Crypto will no easily die because no one can predict the future, look what happened before no one knows that bitcoin will explode with no one notice it.
Also look at XRP it pumps and still no one predicted it.
Of course it is not possible to predict about Bitcoin and altcoin price. But market will increase just like same way that price dropped. We just need to hold our position and need to be safe from panic sell.
Activity: 14
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Activity: 308
I am still convinced that the crypto market will continue to grow even though the etherium continues to decline. this is normal in crypto.
Activity: 464

At present I still have many ICO projects are looking to pay me. They still delay although there are many suggestions. I am quite depressed in this market. The founders only think of their interests. But I still have to try to pay my tuition fees.
Activity: 277
I am very confident that the Crypto market keep growing. Fluctuations, falls and droppings are just part of the deal! Enjoy the ride!
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
The market has been bearish since the beginning of the year so I'm not surprised that prices still went down. However I am very hopeful and bullish on the future of crypto and I advise my friends in it to keep holding their coins if they ever want to be billionaires
copper member
Activity: 322

For me yes! crypto market always have improvement every year even though there are times that bearish market takes too long and have a really great downfall but it always reach a new ATH every now and then so crypto still growing.
Activity: 308
I believe this if the crypto market will continue to grow even though it is difficult to predict, as long as crypto is still in use it will certainly continue to grow and survive, and crypto will slowly rise again and run normally as before
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
No one really knows exactly how crypto growing in the market but we somehow anticipated it, and hoping that each in every moment there would be changes, into positive one like we always wanted, we believe and expect that in the coming days there will be bull run or like rocket ship type of hit.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
Crypto is posible to grow and posible to weak.. it's all depends when you go in and take the advantage.. that is the market rules..
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
I'm optimistic about cryptocurrency future, it will not die and keep growing for sure. Such articles say that crypto will die are making fud and get more views and traffics, they want to make us panic sell and throw crypto to bottom, then they will buy all in bottom price, make good articles about crypto future, blow price high to take profits. They're making money on us, don't be trapped. HODL!!!
Activity: 14
Just HOLD
Activity: 32

Despite of the fall of crypto now, I still believe in its strength. it will not easy to fall like that. we should believe in our investment.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
I can't predict if the market will increase their value in this coming months but I still believed that it will do so that's why O keep holding my coins in my wallet to prevent from regretting if I sell it. And if I sell it in this moments I think it is a wrong idea it won't help my problem of losing some 50 percent of what I invest last few weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: