Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 19. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 08:54:23 AM
if young people don't go allin to bitcoin later they won't go allin old mans are coming this market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 08:52:53 AM
I think when you go all-in in BTC, you should invest your money periodically. Not all at once and also try to buy at dips. That's for the long-term.

Of course, you can make lots of money when you go all-in in a matter of days (look at the latest dip below 3k now it's over 3,5k) but it's way riskier and short-term strategy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
September 16, 2017, 07:18:18 AM
I agree honestly, given that you burn most of your money anyway on fruitless things and there's lower risk involved since you shouldn't be in debt yet.
The potential of making it large outweighs any risk of going broke (personal opinion)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 07:04:56 AM
Yes, as long as they are young they should know about it because they can understand it easier and they are open to new ideas. They can accept bitcoin and might be using it because at young age they will be earning money that can be useful for them in whatever they wish to use it. This can be helpful for bitcoin to grow more because many of the young people will now about it and easily spread the word about bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 16, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Yes, bitcoin is relly helpful for us students, specially we are young and can improve more as long as we are here. Your given suggestion is a bit risky for us so I suggest to all young people like me, start doing and joining in signature campaigns, which can be helpful in earning money little by little. Starting from nothing can be a good idea so things will just add to your head and know what you are doing.
That is better. Joining signature campaigns and other type of bounty campaigns is a good way to make money in bitcoin and also get some altcoins or bitcoins (depending on the campaign that you go in) then hold them for a long time and treat them as a future retirement then don't be greedy with bitcoin because it might lead for a huge regret.
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
September 16, 2017, 03:50:08 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Yes, bitcoin is relly helpful for us students, specially we are young and can improve more as long as we are here. Your given suggestion is a bit risky for us so I suggest to all young people like me, start doing and joining in signature campaigns, which can be helpful in earning money little by little. Starting from nothing can be a good idea so things will just add to your head and know what you are doing.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
September 16, 2017, 03:39:30 AM

All sounds well and good except that where will you get the money? Why will the parents give money to children, say per month they give like around 100$ for their tiny expenses, what will be left and how much will they invest, if parents are on with the idea, then there shouldn't be a problem, but if they don't then you cannot force because situations vary from house to house.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 16, 2017, 03:31:49 AM
Surely bitcoin has made an impact to thousands of people worldwide. People have earned greatly because of it. Many of them took a lot of patience and endurance in terms of investing and trading it in the market. For the young ones it could be also a good avenues for them to start on it and work hard for it as well.
Bitcoins have helped numerous hard workers worldwide in achieving their goals and I am not surprised that they have made good money with bitcoins. Those who really want to do something big in life; they should work with bitcoins for achieving their high goals.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 08:41:43 AM
I think young people don't have to focus entirely on bitcoin until they really understand about the banking system and national economic regulation, I mean there must be two understandings about real and virtual financial management. I worry about this because if young people are just stuck in creative economy and one financial side alone they will tend not to contribute and actively engage in development to the country's economy.
Activity: 120
September 15, 2017, 08:40:50 AM
I should have placed all my spare money in btc and not dota items but hell, it makes me happy so much that I never regretted a single dime. But right now, I'm trying to play it smart since I'm not getting any younger as years passed and sooner I need to work harder. Right now I'm placing 60% of my wage every month in bitcoin, 30% for monthly expenses and 10% for extra stuff that I might need (or want) along the way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
September 15, 2017, 08:32:44 AM

Being independent is the best way to a good future of every young people.if i knew bitcoin when i was only a young child maybe i would support myself in my studies.i would teach my children bitcoin so if they were grow they know about how to manage money while they are young.
Activity: 184
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
September 15, 2017, 07:34:11 AM
Now many young people prefer to think about their future instead of spending all their pocket money on unnecessary entertainment. For the time being, they learn the crypto currency can bring them a good profit.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 07:25:12 AM
All in?  HELL NO, nobody should go all in, regardless of age.  Taking higher risks when younger--that's all well and good.  But going all-in on anything crypto is a recipe for bankruptcy.  I wouldn't even allocate 20% to crypto.  You'd have to be crazy to go even half-in, and I say that as a person who likes bitcoin.  A lot.  It's just way too risky.
True. Just as what Warren Buffet had said before, "don't put all you eggs in one basket." You can say that young people has the means to risk it all because they are still young, but that does't mean that risking to lose all is good for young people, actually for all being alike. Spread your investments in various forms, some bitcoin, some savings, some business. because at the end of the day, the result of the investments we made will be the one we will live into.
Activity: 81
September 15, 2017, 07:23:32 AM
I think young people should go find a part time job. witch is better because then you know for sure that you will get your money each month. with bitcoin you can earn money but by taking high risks.
Activity: 231
September 15, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

It depends on the priorities of the young ones. They should not go into bitcoins full time they could forget about learning which is more important. It is not bad to enter in this cryptocurrency stuff but depending on it while you're still young is a no learn to take your priorities on top.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 15, 2017, 06:19:21 AM
If the young ones are still students then for me, they can go along with bitcoins but not all the time that leads them to loss their interest on their studies. They can still take it as a part time because education is very important for them to be proffessional on their future. Bitcoin is already exisiting and it is only there now, you can visit it anytime you wanted and make investments either short or long run.
Students should not waste their important time on earning extra pocket money for themselves when they are already taking enough from their parents but yes if they are financially suffering much, they should try their luck with bitcoins but maintaining good balance between studies and bitcoins working.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 14, 2017, 01:24:14 PM
just because its 4-year performance does not mean bitcoin will not go down, bitcoin is a value, he could suddenly come down after going so drastic.
Activity: 72
September 14, 2017, 11:02:14 AM
Go all in is not a good stragedy. Remember this one : "Do not put all your resources in one possibility." So "all in" is not fit. You should spend a half or 1/3 of your property to bitcoin. Do business or trading to make more BTC from your own property.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
September 14, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
I think this is not a good idea. You never know what will happen. Putting a portion of your savings into BTC, on a dollar cost averaged basis? Yes, that would be incredibly smart.
Activity: 350
September 14, 2017, 10:37:54 AM
We cannot forced them to dig in to bitcoins, it depends upon their field of interest then there they go. There are instances that we cannot rely all our money through bitcoin because of its characteristics of being volatility and its too risky to assume more on positive sides about bitcoin, but for those who have strong fate about bitcoins its up to them to decide as long they are aware of the possibilities goes after. One thing i know to become successful in any field of industry, hard work, resistance, and passion
Pages:
Jump to: