Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 21. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 11, 2017, 04:32:42 AM
Young people should go all bitcoin because bitcoin gives them a good future. At the right of their age they should already have more knowledge and idea to invest and earn in bitcoin. They should go all in bitcoin, it helps for their financial needs for their studies. They should responsible to know and they need to learn. Its good idea that young people should go all on bitcoin because its very important for their future and daily lives.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
September 08, 2017, 02:34:51 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
We all knew how bitcoin now is very helpful to anyone. But still, majority of the people in the whole world are not familiar with bitcoin, and yet to country that has no internet access it will be hard for them to help anyone especially the young people who are in schooling season. I think this will only be implemented properly once if all people all over the world will adapt the goodness benefit it has and the opportunity it can give to anyone.

I’ll second you without even having a second thought. I think the young people should definitely go for Bitcoins. I think all the youngsters have very much sharp mind and are much energetic. They can make a lot from it. All they need is proper guidance and they can bring a lot of money not only for themselves but for their families too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 116
September 08, 2017, 12:29:59 AM
In general, I think it is good for people to start early with bitcoin. But speaking of young people, how young are we talking about here? For those on the early years of their lives, I believe most of us would agree that they have still yet far more important things to build up on including their character, values, identity, and beliefs. Teens, while having more independence and pocket money, may still need to prioritize school. And investing in bitcoin should be under the consent of their parents (ideally) for transparency and guidance. It's a danger that these teens may lose focus and rely too much on the benefits and opportunities what bitcoin could be. So I guess going for bitcoin will still depend on the person's deciding ability and maturity.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 07, 2017, 11:11:26 PM
Actually they should not go in bitcoin at the young age because it not the right time to join in bitcoin. they dont have a enough knowledge to join in bitcoin because thier mind set it focus in playing and studying. Children dont know what is the value of money is they dont know how to budget a money. Some of young child when they give their parent in little money they are happy already because children dont value money.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 06, 2017, 11:38:33 AM
Young generation should be using existence of bitcoin for a more brilliant future. But most, it's younger generation who like to waste money and time more, while they never know how hard to make money. And it happens to children who are spoiled by their parents.
It is said that, "Be still like a mountain and flow like a great river". It is good to keep on moving because human body is like a machine, if you won't use it, it will definitely end up getting rust. Keep on working hard and one day all these efforts are gonna repay.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
September 06, 2017, 03:31:46 AM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
That is really a great advice to give to every youngster out there because there are lots of opportunities which they can harness to make money if they are hardworking. While I was growing up, the kind of opportunities I have now were not available
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 03:27:02 AM
I guess it's not recommended for young people to all in on bitcoin. They are still young to take such decisions at high risk. There is still much they can do like learn more about bitcoin.

Exactly going all in is not the right thing to teach our young ones instead lets teach them the proper way of using bitcoin and let them understand what is bitcoin. Investing and earning bitcoin will be the next step I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
September 06, 2017, 03:15:30 AM

I want in my life to work even I'm too old. I want to make money more than 50 btc after 50 years. I want to be a productive and happy person. This is my passion to earn bitcoin, I live with it. I will use my bitcoin to buy altcoins and invest it in ICO. High risk higher bitcoin you can get.
Indeed, before investing money anywhere we need to do a proper research and if anything seems fishy then it is better to skip that investment.

Investments do offer risks but go for that one where risk is less like bitcoins in the current era. Though they are at high price but we all know that they always return much more than we invest. 
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
September 05, 2017, 09:05:45 PM
Correct! Young people should go also with bitcoin to    teach them of the idea of life and to help them to save for the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
September 05, 2017, 08:33:06 PM

I agree with that. Bitcoin investment isn't just for adults but also for young people since they have more time to work on and wait for it for better profit.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2017, 08:22:11 PM
it's true that you say, a lot of kids are easy to be younger than I am, I'm really happy in the bitcoin world because they dare to take decisions that many others still have twice to do. I myself just a few months ago joined in bitcoin. hopefully we all succeed in bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
September 05, 2017, 07:52:40 PM
Totally agreeable! We are young and have so much skills to contribute not just for ourselves but by our family. If we are earning enough, we can now give money for our house bills and daily expenses. We can make our lives at ease and secure our future through saving them
Make sense, students have to take care of many things. They have to pay fee, boarding if they have, and other pocket money. Best way to is to do signature campaigning so that they might get benefit of what bitcoins are distributing over the world. Bitcoins are so amazing in this regard seriously.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
September 05, 2017, 11:51:10 AM
Yes I could imagine how better the life will become when children or youngsters start getting into bitcoin as early as they start understanding about it. I have read many forum threads saying there should be lessons or subjects about the bitcoin in the school itself. If they start getting interest then they will start doing everything by all themselves. We know from our experience if we start understanding one thing then we get addicted to earn more bitcoin with it and after the mastery we also move further in and start learning whole new ways. That's the beauty of bitcoin must be taught to youngsters. With that they will earn how economic works and how hard money can be earned. The world is becoming digital so there is no problem of teaching them as early as in the school.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
September 05, 2017, 11:38:14 AM
Young generation should be using existence of bitcoin for a more brilliant future. But most, it's younger generation who like to waste money and time more, while they never know how hard to make money. And it happens to children who are spoiled by their parents.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
September 05, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

I want in my life to work even I'm too old. I want to make money more than 50 btc after 50 years. I want to be a productive and happy person. This is my passion to earn bitcoin, I live with it. I will use my bitcoin to buy altcoins and invest it in ICO. High risk higher bitcoin you can get.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 05, 2017, 09:11:42 AM
I guess it's not recommended for young people to all in on bitcoin. They are still young to take such decisions at high risk. There is still much they can do like learn more about bitcoin.

Well there were many young person here who are good in bitcoin.  Actually the one who taught me about bitcoin is just a student.  But yes we should not go all in on bitcoin even if we are not young anymore.  Investing in bitcoin is really a risk and if you are new to it you should not invest all what you have.  

Well invest on what can afford to loss. Investing requires a risky person because sometimes it is a fail but if you do have a knowledge about it and finding news or any new about it then you can, the only thing is if you invest try to invest that makes you happy that you can afford it although it is a loss. Now investing in bitcoin is really difficult because of its high price but still it is profitable
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 05, 2017, 09:02:25 AM

Well there were many young person here who are good in bitcoin.  Actually the one who taught me about bitcoin is just a student.  But yes we should not go all in on bitcoin even if we are not young anymore.  Investing in bitcoin is really a risk and if you are new to it you should not invest all what you have.  
Activity: 462
Merit: 115
September 05, 2017, 09:00:16 AM
I'm confident Bitcoin will increase in value over the long run, perhaps not as dramatically in the past but it will surely beat the stock market exponentially.  That said, I disagree with the statement that young people should go all in on Bitcoin because diversification is important.  There is always the risk that there will be some hack and peoples wallets disappear and as we all know, if that happens there is NOTHING you can do.  Albeit unlikely, BTC could end up being valueless as well.

My advice, fully fund your traditional retirement account and invest your savings into cryto.  Don't take out loans to buy crypto either.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 05, 2017, 08:57:17 AM
Don't do it ! Don't risk your life even Bitcoin is good invesment! Go with plan don't go all in!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
September 05, 2017, 08:56:55 AM
I believe that bitcoin provides an excellent opportunity for young people to earn money to secure their future. You only need to buy coins and wait until the price well grows. It does not distract from study and will allow you to make a profit.

But you have to have spare money for the buying, right? I for one never have spare money. What I can do, however, is to earn bitcoin and I do all I can to succeed in that. In other words I invest my spare time in earning bitcoin, almost all my spare time, to be exact. I am young and in that regard I agree with OP, young people should go all in on bitcoin, this is what the best for them to do these days.
Pages:
Jump to: