Pages:
Author

Topic: Young people should go all in on bitcoin - page 15. (Read 63390 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
September 27, 2017, 04:27:07 PM
Surely bitcoin has made an impact to thousands of people worldwide. People have earned greatly because of it. Many of them took a lot of patience and endurance in terms of investing and trading it in the market. For the young ones it could be also a good avenues for them to start on it and work hard for it as well.
I will not recommend that for youngsters who don’t have any second source of money to invest all on bitcoins rather I will advise them to start investing in small amounts learn to make money through trading and get experience. Then put all of their money in bitcoins to make sensible profits in the market.
Going all in one is not better option whether it is for a youngster of for an expert trader you are not getting good profits if you put everything on one stake. Trading is risky and you have to be so careful with. Especially if you are trying to get a regular profit from bitcoin then an intense care is to be taken. So invest small in start, then go for bigger one, this way traders and investors get much more experience.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 27, 2017, 01:59:18 AM
Bitcoin helps to earn students while they are busy studying. I think that this crypto currency is very useful for those who study and gives the prospect of becoming rich in the future.
Young people are showing good interest in bitcoin because they are more active and bold to take the step for the source of income. Bitcoin is getting more famous in schools and colleges so if young people will go with bitcoin and in the future they will be able to earn good income from bitcoin for the people of their nation and the country so it is good to earn money at the young age.
Young people make a country better and they ruin the future it too. Same case with bitcoin users, if young people come and join it they will be getting more exposure to it, ultimately it will affect them better in future. As you said, big rates of young are there entering crypto world.

Teenagers now are more into gadgets even 3 years old baby is easily attach to the new technology than the old ones who are not believing or not knows in today's technology that is why more percentage of bitcoin users is on the teenagers age.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 01:47:11 AM
Bitcoin helps to earn students while they are busy studying. I think that this crypto currency is very useful for those who study and gives the prospect of becoming rich in the future.
Young people are showing good interest in bitcoin because they are more active and bold to take the step for the source of income. Bitcoin is getting more famous in schools and colleges so if young people will go with bitcoin and in the future they will be able to earn good income from bitcoin for the people of their nation and the country so it is good to earn money at the young age.
Young people make a country better and they ruin the future it too. Same case with bitcoin users, if young people come and join it they will be getting more exposure to it, ultimately it will affect them better in future. As you said, big rates of young are there entering crypto world.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 27, 2017, 01:32:45 AM
Surely bitcoin has made an impact to thousands of people worldwide. People have earned greatly because of it. Many of them took a lot of patience and endurance in terms of investing and trading it in the market. For the young ones it could be also a good avenues for them to start on it and work hard for it as well.
I will not recommend that for youngsters who don’t have any second source of money to invest all on bitcoins rather I will advise them to start investing in small amounts learn to make money through trading and get experience. Then put all of their money in bitcoins to make sensible profits in the market.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 04:23:21 PM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
I think that was not the real thing to persuade young people. Although you have the point that engaging into bitcoin cryptocurrency while they are still at the young age is beneficial because they can have a lot of opportunities to gain in terms of using bitcoin, they can do also have great earnings because of what the price value can make their money turn into larger quantity, still it do really sounds and looks provocative for them. It is right to persuade them and encourage them to do bitcoin but it will be still depending on their decision not by a forceful action.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
September 26, 2017, 04:15:38 PM
This is a bullshit. I need everything to keep my life. And But why is OP not suggesting to sell my house for buying bitcoin? This is a bullshit. All of my life is not about bitcoin. Every people have the different portion to invest on bitcoin with their financial power. To keep all of your money in bitcoin is not a good thing in this time.

I agree with you to an extent. I think, depending on when it's bought, investing in bitcoin could be a good idea for young people to make a good amount of money. However, it made me think about those who may have bought at 5000 and sold at 4000 to cut their losses. They had no profits -- it's possible that this could happen for BTC investors if the price stabilizes.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 04:00:36 PM
Well it might be a good idea, it can teach the youngsters how to manage their money, and how to invest to get more, so yeah if you are young and you get enough money to invest in bitcoin, and some to live your life then go ahead!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
September 26, 2017, 03:50:02 PM
Forget about everything else and just put everything on bitcoin. You are living with your parents, they pay everything for you, you got nothing to lose. If I was living with my parents, I would save everything and buy bitcoin monthly. If BTC doesn't keep rising you can still reach the 21 BTC holder group, then save this and retire in 10 years when the price makes you a millionaire.

Go all in on regret later. You are on a privileged position to profit from high risk high reward moves. No risk no win, and BTC is the best long term high risk bet.
Honesty, you are lucky to say if you live with your parents, you will save everything and buy bitcoin. I, myself, live with my parents, and they are not giving me my pocket money. I am unemployed, thus no money within my hands. My parents are very strict. They want me to get a job to gain money. They are so traditional that even when I told them about bitcoin, they rejected the idea telling me I should get a real job instead of staying at home. That is their way of thinking. I cannot blame them.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
September 26, 2017, 03:44:17 PM
I agree in terms of investing in bitcoin. However, I still prefer investing a part of my money rather than going all in. You can't take back time so young or even old people should still enjoy life and not just think of investment. I do think that investing some in BTC while enjoying life (travels, hang outs with family and friends, etc.) won't cause any regrets at all.

Like andrei56, I believe in the idiom, "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" because you could lose everything if you do.

Why not? Young people nowadays should learn how to invest and save money for the future. Instead of asking their parents for money, I think that it is the best time for the future generation to learn and know the importance of saving and investing. Bitcoin can also be a very big help for their financial needs. Instead of asking for help, this generation should be the one to lend a hand this time.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
September 26, 2017, 02:16:42 PM

agree! by disseminating a job application letter will not cover the allowance we usually receive from parents after school is over. not to mention the cost of getting in the job that all of it must ask from a parent.
let's the young generation! we lighten the burden of our parents and succeed along with plunging in bitcoin. now is not the time of young unemployed people. with bitcoin you can be really cool. Cool
It is good to have the bitcoin along with you, it is good for the young and the old at the same time because now job and the salary from the job is not enough for the person, today if you want to spend your life with ease then you must have more than one source of the income and to have the smart salary. It is good to go with bitcoin and to invest your money in bitcoin for the long time. It is safe to hold bitcoin with the help of several wallets.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
September 26, 2017, 01:55:31 PM
Fluctuation in price should not stop anyone including youngsters in investing in bitcoin if they wish. With no responsibilities, I guess it is even the best time for them.
Every youngster should learn how to save, and bitcoin has actually provided an avenue and an incentive for everyone to learn how to save. Youngsters should be encouraged and not discouraged as it is their future. However, they could still diversify a bit if there are other options.

Volatility is ok when you start with nothing so long as the trend is reasonably up and you have a target to take profits at.   I dont think its ok to use bitcoin for a pension like its for certain.   Every young person has to save for pension and sooner their house deposit also I think.   So a regular buy into volatile but prices moving up can work in their favour.

The old person near retirement who risks their savings and soon might not be earning more is much more restricted in their choices.   If they went with bitcoin it would have to be far less then 10% maybe only 1% is justified really.    Also the young person can say they have greater use for bitcoin as a global currency they might be able to use it when travelling in a more secure cheaper way then normal paper exchanges but in any a young person is more likely to use bitcoin across the internet globally.  I dont think its right to buy bitcoin and not use it or to never sell it but to be involved certainly seems very reasonable and hopefully gains along the way as the world becomes more likely to use crypto currency every day.

So long as we have a move to greater usage by non technical people I'm fairly confident but dont only save in bitcoin, I dont agree with that as you need to pay house bills still!
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 26, 2017, 11:18:15 AM
Yes if bitcoin is not die  Grin

I dont think so, is is unnecessarily needed for us to convince them and forcedly teach them bitcoin, tehy have the right to decide whether they will adapt it or not, and I think their parent will not agree in this kind of system which involve huge amount of money that the younger the user the risky it takes, so I think people should mind their own business.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 11:10:02 AM
Gone all in on something is never a good thing, disregarding if the relates to bitcoin or any other investment asset. It's always good to have diversification to a certain extent. That's a lot safer than going all in on something.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 26, 2017, 11:06:24 AM

Bitcoin for me is one of the best instrument for the youth to earn money while they are not at the legal age yet. Going all in with bitcoin can really give you a lot of benefits knowing that time is very precious here in bitcoin. If you have your parents support with your finances then you should go already with giving your all to bitcoin. You can also help them with the payments within your houses which may end up having them being grateful to you.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
September 26, 2017, 11:03:26 AM

I agree with this because in my experience, I am currently giving bitcoin a lot of time and importance than other things. I know that I won't fail my studies if I'm going to go all in with bitcoin so as of now, I am giving my all to it. I don't have to worry with my finances because I have my parents supporting me in such things. By this way also I can help my parents in paying the house expenditures and I don't have to ask them for daily allowance anymore.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
September 26, 2017, 11:02:25 AM

You can always say that time is very important here in bitcoin but I don't think it's enough to advice the youths go sacrifice their lives and times for bitcoin. We all know that the very importanting thing and the thing that young people should go all in to is their studies so that they may set their future right and firm. I'm not saying that you should exclude bitcoin in your life instead you can just do it as a side job for an extra source of income.
Activity: 90
Merit: 11
September 26, 2017, 10:47:27 AM
Why is it that you say 21 btc is the magic number? I am starting to invest a little from each of my paychecks and hope to be holding a good amount in the future but 21 btc is maybe a stretch!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
September 26, 2017, 10:41:48 AM
They somehow need to focus more on their studies, they have different responsibilities than investing on bitcoin and making money. Holding bitcoin is okay because you don't need greater knowledge on the flow of money unlike investing where you need to put time and needed some experience to win a profit.
Focus on study is more important for young students but it may not be ignored that they should go to participate in bitcoin business or somehow to earn for their pocket money, because young generation is very much touch with computer and internet technology.

I agree that totally focus on study is important but a little bit touch with bitcoin is not as harmful as we assume.

That's like saying a little bit of poison wouldn't kill you. It might, it might not. Who knows? I still believe that if you want to work on something, you should focus on that. On the other hand, not all of us have the luxury to support our dreams financially. For example, if I want to learn about photography. A good camera won't just be on my doorstep the next day. I still have to do extras to make money to buy that. But then again it might be "poisonous" to you. You can fall in love with bitcoin especially that it's giving us incredible results these days. You might fall in love in making money and end up not working on your previous plan.

It's just that sometimes your backup plan or your sideline becomes your main income. I know a youtuber who had a great job but ended up going all in on youtube because it pays a lot more and it's a lot fun to do.
Activity: 315
Investing in the future development of blockchain
September 26, 2017, 10:31:39 AM
Yes if bitcoin is not die  Grin
I still dont think so, young people will decide for themselves in which path they are going to explore and we must consider they are too young their parent will not allow their children to be part of this system in which the younger the user the more they are vulnerable in something they dont know and it involves money so risky.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
September 26, 2017, 10:18:12 AM
They somehow need to focus more on their studies, they have different responsibilities than investing on bitcoin and making money. Holding bitcoin is okay because you don't need greater knowledge on the flow of money unlike investing where you need to put time and needed some experience to win a profit.
Focus on study is more important for young students but it may not be ignored that they should go to participate in bitcoin business or somehow to earn for their pocket money, because young generation is very much touch with computer and internet technology.

I agree that totally focus on study is important but a little bit touch with bitcoin is not as harmful as we assume.
Pages:
Jump to: